Providing the sharpest, most outstanding IT jobs and technology personnel is where TechNET continues to offer an exemplary service.
Through our ever growing Technology division, we have formed impressive alliances with a wide array of businesses that includes highly recognisable, industry leading organisations, SMEs, agencies and ambitious start-ups.
With an encyclopaedic understanding of the technologies that are revolutionising global business, our recruitment team are driven and focused on you. So whether it’s AX, C#, C++, Cloud, ERP, Linux, Opensource, software or telecoms, we have the experience and candidates to deliver on your needs. Our portfolio is further enhanced with a pedigree in providing highly qualified candidates specialising in support/infrastructure, development, RDBMS or are suitable for a senior appointment.
With the landscape constantly changing, there’s no team better informed or positioned than TechNET.
Latest Technology JobsReceive jobs like these by email
Systems Delivery Lead – Europe
to £80K per Year
Systems Delivery Lead – Europe - Logistics... Read more
Systems Delivery Lead – Europe required on a permanent basis for a global logistics company based in Staines-Upon-Thames.
Salary: Multi-dimensional, market related with significant upside, including share options, profit share schemes – ‘geared toward wealth creation’.
Key Skills and experience:
- Experience in a systems delivery environment, with specific experience in:
- Systems analysis and specification
- Project management
- Solution Design and/or Systems Architecture Design
- Service based integration design and development
- Thorough understanding of Service Oriented Architecture design and governance
- Functional understanding of Microsoft Azure Environment
- Functional understanding of complex data structures
- Logistics industry experience beneficial but not compulsory
- Engage with the business internally, clients, service providers and other third parties to interpret and document business and system processes,
- Design technical solutions to support these business requirements,
- Assist with the software development where required,
- Construct business cases for systems development,
- Project manage the delivery of technical solutions,
- Identify internal continuous improvement initiatives, define and deploy these solutions within the business,
- Research global technology trends to feed into systems strategy development for the group.
About the role:
This role is responsible for integrating, interfacing, mapping, and managing data flows (electronic data interchange) between various parties in the supply chain. This consists of analyzing client specifications, describing how they will present data or how they want data presented, understanding how that information will be used in the context of our business and proprietary systems, and distilling it into a mapping document used to create the code that transforms the data.
This role is critical to their ability to innovate, gain new business and to form valuable partnerships with their clients by integrating with their supply chain to provide visibility and enable decision making based on accurate information. It is an exciting position in a highly entrepreneurial company that requires strong analytical skills, great communications skills (both written and verbal), and ability to work well in a collaborative design environment whilst at the same time keeping multiple projects under control.
Key words: Logistics, Global Supply Chain, EDI, Systems Analyst, Business Analyst, Data Analyst, Analysis
Senior Front End Developer
to £80K per Month
ID: JB - FED - LDN
UK's largest eCommerce brand... Read more
Front End Developer needed for my client who is one of the UK’s top e-commerce store.
They are looking for Front End developers of the Mid and Senior levels to join them in order to help out with their online services.
This role is based in Farringdon, London and it’s a great opportunity for Front End developers to join a very well-known brand and grow further in their skills and abilities.
As a Front End Developer you will be working the following technologies
Variety of frameworks and libraries such as React
NodeJS with Express, Sails, Koa or similar
Agile environment experience
An annual bonus scheme which you can achieve up to 3.5%% of base salary.
Privilegecard (including a 2nd card for a family member) after 6 months service with 10%% off most purchases at the store
A retirement savings plan - 4%%-7.5%% contribution rate
Life Assurance - 5 x contractual pay
Buy As You Earn Scheme
Save As You Earn Scheme
Deals & Discounts through the company
Deals and Discounts through many other external businesses
to £100K per Month
ID: JB - LDN - JS
Intercontinental Digital Agency... Read more
This role will require expertise and judgment to ensure that the right product decisions are made to reflect scalability needs, balance latest innovations with development speeds and system stability.
Skills and Experience:
- Solid experience with ReactJS.
- Built NodeJS & Express services.
- Experience with CSS preprocessors like SASS.
- Depth of knowledge in a continuous delivery environment.
- Keen eye for visual details that result in new stand out products.
- A high spec laptop with a choice of peripherals.
- Private medical insurance.
- Life assurance (4x salary).
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays.
- Extra day’s holiday on your birthday.
- Childcare vouchers.
- Flexible office hours.
- 45 minute telephone interview with key members of the team, to talk to you about the role and gauge your experience.
- Final face to face interview, introduce you to the team, check out the offices, inclusive of some technical questions.