Providing the sharpest, most outstanding IT jobs and technology personnel is where TechNET continues to offer an exemplary service.
Through our ever growing Technology division, we have formed impressive alliances with a wide array of businesses that includes highly recognisable, industry leading organisations, SMEs, agencies and ambitious start-ups.
With an encyclopaedic understanding of the technologies that are revolutionising global business, our recruitment team are driven and focused on you. So whether it’s AX, C#, C++, Cloud, ERP, Linux, Opensource, software or telecoms, we have the experience and candidates to deliver on your needs. Our portfolio is further enhanced with a pedigree in providing highly qualified candidates specialising in support/infrastructure, development, RDBMS or are suitable for a senior appointment.
With the landscape constantly changing, there’s no team better informed or positioned than TechNET.
Latest Technology JobsReceive jobs like these by email
.Net Technical Architect
to £114K per Year
100 million user platforms!... Read more
- Are you a credible Technical Architect who's highly experienced within .NET?
- Interested in high transactional systems with very unique challenges?
- How does 100 million users, 4k searches a second and 1 million daily sales sound?
- Interested in defining tech standards, best practice & future platform architect?
- Have a desire to own your area and move systems to Micro-services, AWS and more?
- Looking for a step towards being a Solution or Enterprise Architect?
Location: Fully remote until at least March 2021, 2 days in the office per week thereafter. Bedfordshire
Salary : £85-95k + 20% bonus (now re-aligned for 2021 performance),
Package: 7% pension, Life assurance, Share option scheme, 25 days holiday + the option to buy and sell more + a flexible benefits scehme offering things such as; income protection, dental, medical, childcare and much more!
When it comes to innovation and scale few can compare. Not only the largest company in their sector but at peak times their platforms that keep over 100 million users connected around the world and their online applications are used by over 20 million people a month.
- Background as a .NET Developer
- A number of years of Technical architecture experience - aware of governance, scalability, security, application architecture - the whole picture!
- Demonstrable experience working on large scale systems, ideally E-commerce
- Back-end tech & principles - REST, SOA, Event-driven Architecture, Message Queuing, Microservices, etc
- Agile experience, but flexible enough to operate "between the lines" when needed
- Cloud experience such as AWS or Azure
- .NET Core
- E-commerce sector knowledge
- Online security
- Message Broker tools such as RabbitMQ, MSMQ, ZeroMQ or similar
- EXPERIENCED - You have battle scars of being a .NET Developer and well-rounded architecture knowledge
- WISE - Able to draw on your past experience and "lessons learned" in order to help yourself & others
- ADAPTABLE - you naturally provide ideas on how to engineer solutions to complex problems
- RESILIENT - set-backs don't phase you & you focus on long term and short term goals - in it for the long run!
What you can expect:
- As Technical Architect you'll be joining a newly formed Architecture team responsible for the design, development and delivery of the some of the company's most critical platforms used by all 100million customers.
- You'll have the opportunity to really own your area and implement things how you believe they work
- One of your biggest challenges will be to work on rebuilding long-standing platforms over the coming years, moving away from monolithic services and building new bespoke solutions via more modular Micro-services within the .NET stack, pushing into .NET Core and further cloud deployment.
- One other key aspect will be looking into ho your architecture can be scaled to meet demand, such as £1 million sales a day at peak, 4k searches on the site per second, and over 250 price changes per second.
- Act as a driving force ensuring the team is more agile and help push towards full TDD and Dev-Ops
- Expand a grow a team around you as the company embarks on building its new internal team.
- Work toe to toe with 3rd party software vendors ensuring maximum ROI, quality of deliverables, etc
- You'll be the tip of the speer technically & respected by your peers, working with both on and offshore development teams to bring your vision and roadmap to life!
- There's a big remit for this role and very genuine progression into Enterprise or Solution Architect, etc.
to £63K per Year
Transform apps supporting 240 mill users annually... Read more
- Want to work on systems at a major global scale supporting over 90 million users?
- Interested in being part of a newly formed team that will re-engineer these platforms?
- Have a desire to own your area and move system to Micro-services and .Net Core?
THE COMPANY: This £6 billion E-commerce business is the largest of its type in the UK & 10th largest globally. Their platforms keep over 90 million users connected around the world and their online applications are used by over 20 million people a month.
They offer a very unique culture where communication and collaboration constant, ideas and opinions are strongly welcomed, and innovation is the driving force. You can expect transparency, support, recognition, and genuine progression.
When it comes to innovation and scale few companies can even compare
THE ROLE: As A .Net developer, you’ll be joining a newly formed development team responsible for the design, development, and delivery of some of the company’s most critical platforms used by all 90 million customers.
One of your biggest challenges will be to work on rebuilding long-standing platforms over the coming years, moving away from monolithic services and building new bespoke solutions via more modular Micro-services within the .Net stack, pushing into .Net Core and further cloud deployment.
You’ll have the opportunity to really own your area and implement things how you believe they work.
LOCATION: Luton, will be fully remote at least until March! Post covid it’ll be 3 days remote and 2 days in the office.
SKILLS TO CREATE THRILLS:
- Demonstrable experience working on large scale systems, ideally a back-end focus
- Proven experience with C#, ASP.NET/MVC
- Strong experience with as REST, WCF, Web-API OR Micro-services
- Strong on Agile Scrum, particularly TDD/BDD and ideally Dev-Ops!
- Ideally have exposure Message Broker tools such as RabbitMQ, MSMQ, ZeroMQ or similar
- Bonus points if you have experience on cloud platforms such as AWS or Azure, .Net Core, E-commerce or Online security.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Competitive salary of up to £63,000 + Annual bonus up to 20% (17% average from 10 years of statistics)
- 7% pension from the company
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays + option to buy 5 more days
- Share option schemes (BAYE + SAYE)
- Staff travel scheme (huge discounts on travel when holidays become a thing again aha!)
- AND LOTS MORE
Head of Engineering - A.I, Data, Machine Learning
to €120K per Year
Pioneering Healthcare Start-up... Read more
Head of Engineering – Healthcare Start-up - (Artificial Intelligence, AI, Machine Learning, Data)
- Are you a Head/Director of Engineering?
- Have strong AI, Machine Learning & Data technical knowledge?
- Have what it takes to grow and drive an engineering team to success?
- Excited about healthcare technology and solving real-world problems?
- Know how to ramp up a start-up’s technical capability?
Location: Fully remote (ideally Barcelona or London)
The company and its goal:
A pioneering healthcare start-up with a mission to provide a digital behaviour platform at scale for a 40 million (and growing) global user base. Mental health and chronic illness are preventable, and this is one step to achieving that goal!
How? By combing state of the art AI, Big Data and Machine Learning technology to create a world-leading platform that ultimately saves lives.
This strongly funded start-up has genuine values, a clear direction and a senior management team with past experience working for the likes of Facebook and Amazon.
As the Head of Engineering, your mission is to evaluate, grow and increase the technical capability of the business as it embarks on the largest national digital programme of it’s type to date.
- You’ll take charge of growing a technical team of cross-functional engineers and help transition from an offshore to in-house team set-up
- Help to define the methodology and process within the engineering function that leads to unparalleled collaboration (with design research, product, data and support teams), better use of technology, awareness and efficiency
- Advise the business and Chief Product Officer on Data/Technology architecture & direction
- Guide the business on its technology investment and future TOM, helping to develop a strategy that meets the company’s future vision
- Work with a team of incredibly smart people working on delivering a next-generation AI platform, with the autonomy to implement key changes as you see fit, and collaborate with partners where required
- Past experience leading and managing technical teams
- Hands on experience and in-depth knowledge across AI, Machine Learning, Data and perhaps Micro-services
- You’re a visionary – you have an outward look on things and know what it takes to drive a team to success
- Customer-focused and understand the importance of product, research and design, not just tech. You understand the importance of delivering the right solution, not just “your” solution
- You Rare comfortable managing the day-to-day technical deep dive as well as the strategy and business side of your role
Package: £100 – 130k + benefits/long term package