Providing the sharpest, most outstanding IT jobs and technology personnel is where TechNET continues to offer an exemplary service.
Through our ever growing Technology division, we have formed impressive alliances with a wide array of businesses that includes highly recognisable, industry leading organisations, SMEs, agencies and ambitious start-ups.
With an encyclopaedic understanding of the technologies that are revolutionising global business, our recruitment team are driven and focused on you. So whether it’s AX, C#, C++, Cloud, ERP, Linux, Opensource, software or telecoms, we have the experience and candidates to deliver on your needs. Our portfolio is further enhanced with a pedigree in providing highly qualified candidates specialising in support/infrastructure, development, RDBMS or are suitable for a senior appointment.
With the landscape constantly changing, there’s no team better informed or positioned than TechNET.
Latest Technology JobsReceive jobs like these by email
Fullstack Software Engineer
to £55K per Year
Global Video Conferencing Provider! Fullstack Software Engineer - London - £45-55k... Read more
A Global Conference Marketing Software company has a position available within their London software engineering team where you will be responsible for developing the systems and features behind best-in-class remote meetings products. You will work as part of an ambitious fast-paced agile scrum team to build world-class highly-scalable real time software and as such, must be adaptable enough to work anywhere in the stack from databases and backend APIs to website and mobile apps.
- Develop high-quality software in a variety of different programming languages and frameworks.
- Apply commonly used engineering practices such as test-driven development, continuous delivery and extreme programming.
- Participate in an agile development process and collaborate closely with the rest of the development team on a daily basis.
- Write tests and ensure that the software being delivered is error-free.
- Provide work estimates for relevant engineering tasks.
- Accurately estimate task durations and meet schedules.
- A degree in computer science (or other appropriate field).
- High level of proficiency in at least 1 programming language
- Familiarity with Git or any other version control system.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent teamwork skills.
- High level of proficiency in front end markup languages such as HTML and CSS.
- Experience using relational databases and SQL.
- Experience with React, Vue or similar front-end frameworks
- Experience with .NET Core and ASP.NET
- Experience writing unit tests using JUnit, xUnit, Mocha, Jest, RSpec or other similar unit testing frameworks. Familiarity with Git or any other version control system.
- Understanding of HTTP and REST APIs
- Familiarity with JIRA or any other defect tracking system.
Staff Engineer - Leading Consumer Tech Giant... Read more
Stockholm / London
Generous salary and relocation package on offer
TechNET have been enlisted to find a talented Staff Engineer to lead an incredibly exciting Tribe for one of the most recognisable names in technology on earth. You will join as a hands-on leader of a passionate and creative team of engineers working to develop premium subscription services that delight millions of users. You will work to gain a deep knowledge of user date and use that knowledge to create incredible user experiences.
Some of what you will be doing:
- Be a technical leader providing mentorship and guidance to a great team of developers.
- Architect, design, develop, deploy and operate services and systems that serve millions of users.
- Work to build and upgrade systems that positively impacts both the user retention and user experience.
- Be a valued member of an autonomous, cross-functional agile team.
A bit about you:
- You are confident with designing and building distributed and scalable systems; you are excited by seeing millions of users running your code.
- You have a deep understanding of data structures and algorithms; and you know how to apply them!
- You are comfortable leading large projects across multiple teams.
- You love to work as a hands-on leader and are skilled in Java and/or Python.
- You are passionate about engineering best practice such as continuous delivery, defensive programming and automated testing.
What’s in it for you?
In return for your enthusiasm and expertise you will receive a generous compensation package including a market-leading salary, a huge range of perks and benefits and full relocation support (should you need it).
In addition to this you will get to lead a super passionate, highly collaborative team of engineers working on arguably one of the most exciting streaming products on the market. If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, please reach out to