Providing the sharpest, most outstanding IT jobs and technology personnel is where TechNET continues to offer an exemplary service.
Through our ever growing Technology division, we have formed impressive alliances with a wide array of businesses that includes highly recognisable, industry leading organisations, SMEs, agencies and ambitious start-ups.
With an encyclopaedic understanding of the technologies that are revolutionising global business, our recruitment team are driven and focused on you. So whether it’s AX, C#, C++, Cloud, ERP, Linux, Opensource, software or telecoms, we have the experience and candidates to deliver on your needs. Our portfolio is further enhanced with a pedigree in providing highly qualified candidates specialising in support/infrastructure, development, RDBMS or are suitable for a senior appointment.
With the landscape constantly changing, there’s no team better informed or positioned than TechNET.
Latest Technology JobsReceive jobs like these by email
to £92K per Year
100M user business - £25M Security Programme... Read more
Cyber Security Technical Architect - £80-92k + 20% bonus - Bedfordshire/remote
- Are you an InfoSec Architect & experienced in owning the full lifecycle of security technologies?
- Enjoy working with enterprise, solution & domain architects to ensure services are ‘Secure by Design
- Have what it takes to secure a business with 100 million users, 4k searches a second and 1 million daily sales?
- Interested in security legislation, architecture, and regulatory framework?
- Do you have familiarity with patterns, practices and frameworks of Cybersecurity Architecture?
Location: Fully remote until at least July, 2 days in the office per week thereafter.
Salary: £85-92k + 20% bonus (now re-aligned for 2021 performance),
Package: 7% pension, 50% rail discount, Life assurance, Share option scheme, 25 days holiday + the option to buy and sell more + a flexible benefits scheme offering things such as; income protection, dental, medical, childcare and much more!
The Company: When it comes to innovation and scale few can compare. Not only the largest company in their sector but at peak times their platforms that keep over 100 million users connected around the world and their online applications are used by over 20 million people a month.
- You’ll have a thorough understanding of the security threat landscape, significant risks, technical developments and directions.
- Experience of working in a security architecture team including the production of design documentation (HLDs, LLDs, blueprints etc.)
- Experience of security systems and controls, such as vulnerability management, web content filtering, intrusion prevention, SIEM, email security, DLP, NAC, IAM, O365, AWS, SDLC and Web Application Firewalls
- Experience with security legislation, architecture and regulatory frameworks (e.g. PCI-DSS, GDPR, NIS, NIST)
Desirable Qualifications: CISSP, CISSP-ISSAP, CSSLP, CCSP, TOGAF
What you can expect:
- Responsible for designing security platforms, applications and tools to deliver against the InfoSec Strategy and programmes, aligned to IT strategy and security standards
- Definition and ongoing curation of architecture documentation for security platforms and applications: producing architecture blueprints, HLDs and LLDs as required. Contributing to the procurement (RFI/RFP) of cybersecurity technology as needed
- Participation in delivering change and the associated ongoing run, support & maintenance of cybersecurity platforms and applications
- Supporting solution architects and other technical architects in solution design that both depends on and drives change into cybersecurity platforms and applications.
- Definition of cybersecurity specific standards and patterns, and guidance on the security aspects of other IT standards and patterns
- Definition and execution of cybersecurity assurance framework (as part of the wider enterprise Technical Design Assurance framework) to ensure IT change complies with cybersecurity standards and associated risks are registered and managed through collaboration with IT and enterprise risk management.
- Providing IT teams with cybersecurity focussed technical consultancy as well as defining and curating supporting content to both educate and enable IT colleagues to self-serve.
- Supporting the Information Security Governance, Risk and Compliance function, assessing risk in IT change and recommending and designing security controls
- Working closely with Security Operations, supporting incidents with other level 3 support teams.
to €30K per Year
GAMING - SERBIA... Read more
Role – Implementation Manager / Solution Architect
Salary – Up to €30,000
My client, a global leader in gaming, is currently looking to identify an exceptional Technical Implementation Manager / Solution Architect to lead content integration projects with EMEA Customers, joining the London team on a permanent basis.
- Function as the technical lead, driving integration projects from a technical standpoint through to go-live
- Analyse requirements from regulation or customer, prepare technical documentation such as solution proposal, internal technical requirements etc.
- Customer facing role, managing expectations and priorities from multiple projects
- Be the main technical point of contact for customer, support team, internal development, QA, or third-party providers within an integration project
- Work with the PM to drive day to day Integration project timelines, issues, risks and scope
- Troubleshoot 'chokepoints' within Implementation and actively optimizing processes
- Work closely with 3rd party Technical developers/contractors as well as internal teams to provide technical solutions
- Be ready to jumpe into hands on tasks as needed to execute part of the development or to troubleshoot (in particular frontend related)
- Meet deadlines by being very proactive, resourceful and self-educating
- Communicate with multiple teams to provide fluidity of information
- Regularly report project progress to management in various forms
- Present to stakeholders and management on technical solutions, current issues and progress
- Field new feature requests from partners/customers assess technical feasibility and liaise with internal and external stakeholders to implement solution
- Educate the customer’s technical team to help them develop with our product
Skills and Experience:
- Experience with defining technical integration design and solution
- Experience with leading technical conference calls/workshops with various team from different regions
- Experience of integrations with interactive gaming preferred but not essential
- Experience of frontend (web) development is a must
- Experience of backend integration is preferred but not essential
- Very solid frontend and backend integration skills, probably coming from development background
- Experience with architecture, networking, integration concepts and patterns
- Work well under pressure and able to work on many projects concurrently
Senior Data Engineer
to €100K per Year
70 Million User Music Platform... Read more
- Do you want to be part of a business that sets trends?
- Does working for one of the largest music platforms in the world sound good?
- Can you work as part of a team to create an API?
- Good experience with SCALA/GCP?
- Do you enjoy crafting simple solutions to complex engineering problems and are able to communicate them to product managers?
- Are you proactive and passionate about learning, experienced in collaborating closely with other teams and familiar with an Agile workflow?
The Company: A huge global player in the music technology industry who strive to be at the forefront of technology in their field. A friendly, flexible and inclusive environment is something they pride themselves on, whilst focusing on the learning, development and wellbeing of their employees.
The Role: As a senior data engineer, you will work with on-premises data infrastructure (HDFS, Spark, Airflow, Kafka, Kubernetes) and GCP data services (BigQuery, Big Table, GCS, DataFlow). You will also improve our services and tooling (Scala, Python, go), monitoring (Prometheus, Grafana), and alerting for APIs, datasets and data jobs.
For this role you will need to have solid backend engineering skills writing well documented and tested code, with a good understanding of building distributed, scalable and accessible systems.
The team you will be joining are cross-functional and are responsible for developing, testing and maintaining efficient pipelines and services that transform raw data into features. You will work alongside data scientists to take explorative models into scalable, production ready data sets and alongside engineers to build out APIs to power their client applications.
Salary: €80,000 to €100,000 per annum + Benefits
Location: Berlin, Germany (Relocation package provided if required)
- Experience with and Knowledge of GCP data services
- Well versed in APIs
- Writing and test code
- An understanding of building distributed, scalable and accessible systems
- Large Scale Data
Bonus points for:
- Experience with Python
- Prometheus / Grafana