Providing the sharpest, most outstanding IT jobs and technology personnel is where TechNET continues to offer an exemplary service.
Through our ever growing Technology division, we have formed impressive alliances with a wide array of businesses that includes highly recognisable, industry leading organisations, SMEs, agencies and ambitious start-ups.
With an encyclopaedic understanding of the technologies that are revolutionising global business, our recruitment team are driven and focused on you. So whether it’s AX, C#, C++, Cloud, ERP, Linux, Opensource, software or telecoms, we have the experience and candidates to deliver on your needs. Our portfolio is further enhanced with a pedigree in providing highly qualified candidates specialising in support/infrastructure, development, RDBMS or are suitable for a senior appointment.
With the landscape constantly changing, there’s no team better informed or positioned than TechNET.
Latest Technology JobsReceive jobs like these by email
Front End Developer
to £320.00 per Day
React Django Python AWS... Read more
Did you know that the average cost in time of a malware attack is 50 days? How would it sound to join a leader in the cyber-security industry and be a part of a great company?
One of the leading cyber-security companies in the UK with a wide range of services that extend beyond technology to encompass people, culture, processes and even the physical environment. Recognised as a Centre of Excellence in Cyber Security Research, this company are a leader in their field and are aggressively looking to extend their foothold on the market.
I am looking for a Front-End Developer on a short-term contract basis. This role focuses on an exciting and bespoke eLearning risk mitigation solution that requires its version of React updated and re-written in places. The desired candidate will be expected to updated all JS libraries to their most recent versions, migrate legacy commands, recompose functions and conduct testing for the application.
This project will not be split into SPECs as this project should be released in one go. Feature name methodology will be used however to split the work into more manageable sections.
The role will consist of:
- Updating React code
- Updating all JS libraries to their latest versions (or at least to the most recent version that works with React)
- Migration of legacy commands and recompose functions
- Migration from Axios calls in components to React-Redux
- Better separation of Containers and Components
- Structural code changes in places
Experience is important, but a great attitude is even better. My client wants someone who loves working in a team and sharing new ideas.
To be successful in this role you'll need to have;
- Solid knowledge with React frameworks
- You will know HTML inside out and have some experience working with HTML APIs
- Experience working with Cloud Technologies including AWS
It’s a bonus if you have:
- Experience working with Django and Python
- Experience or training in Secure Web development
What's in it for you?
- A role with full autonomy & independence
- A competitive day rate
- Potential for contract extension dependent on incoming projects
CONTRACT QA Test Engineer - Blockchain - London
CONTRACT QA Test Engineer... Read more
CONTRACT QA Test Engineer required for a global leading blockchain company.
Location: Angel, London
Rate: Depending on experience
- Strong knowledge of automation frameworks –PyTest, Test Cafe
- Understanding of TDD and BDD
- Ability to work with both Windows and Linux stacks
- Exposure to Agile methodologies
- Understanding of the version control system – Git, GitLab
- Working knowledge of Docker
- Test Automation for multiple platforms: Web, Mobile, API
- Coding automated test scripts, in accordance with industry-standard best-practice
- Contributing to the test automation frameworks using best-practice techniques and principles
- Business facing/working closely with the project team
- Testing distributed systems
- Automated testing tools
- REST API Testing
About the role:
As a QA Test Engineer, you’ll be embedded within our Engineering teams to ensure consistent, high-quality releases of both internal and customer-facing applications and tools. The role will involve both manual and automated testing, with a focus on the latter.
About the company:
The company is an innovative, industry-focused blockchain traceability platform developed for the diamond industry. The platform also creates opportunities for its users and third-party developers to build applications.
The pilot project launched in January 2018, following a successful proof-of-concept trial, and is on track for a full launch later this year.
Digital Programme Delivery Manager
to £117K per Year
90 million users!... Read more
- re you an experienced Technology Programme Delivery Manager?
- Have a track record of delivering multi-million DIGITAL projects across web / mobile?
- Have what it takes to deliver digital platforms used by 20 million monthly users?
- Possess a technical background and truly understand the SDLC & how developers work?
- Keen to work within a relaxed but fast-paced environment that's highly collaborative?
This £50B business is the largest of its type in the UK, 4th largest in Europe and 10th largest in the world. When it comes to innovation and scale very few can compare. Their IT systems support over 90 million annual users and web & mobile digital platforms are used by 20 million monthly users alone.
Location: Central Luton - multiple DIRECT train links from London in under 1 hour + free on-site parking
Remote working: 2 days per week + flexible hours
- Seasoned Programmer / Technology Delivery Manager - 10 years of experience
- In-depth experience working directly with development, architecture and testing teams
- Well versed in the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Thorough knowledge of multiple Agile & Scrum methodologies
- Understands the challenges and pitfalls technical teams face
- Track record in delivering multi-million-pound projects for large businesses
- Experience working with 3rd party suppliers and off-shore teams
Areas of Focus:
- Ownership and Deliver | Business Performance | Innovation and Change | Building Relationships
The Role Accountabilities
- Delivery of multi-million-pound technical change projects and programmes from initiation, through design, build, test, release and support.
- Overall responsibility for technology delivery inc' associated budgets and timelines
- Primary point of contact with the Enterprise Portfolio, Change function, Service Delivery
- Ensuring appropriate tracking metrics are captured to enable progress to be monitored and visible
- Ensure all design, quality & security governance followed in line with Strategy & Architecture direction
- Ensuring all delivery artefacts are created and maintained throughout the delivery life cycle
- Ensuring all risks and issues are captured, tracked and appropriate actions taken
- Production of appropriate status reporting and Steering Committee material
- Continuously drives process improvements in Technology and in the wider IT community
- Actively participates in the management community - sharing and re-applying skills & knowledge and bringing in best practice.
- Salary of up to £90,000 + up to 30% annual bonus
- 7% company pension, 25 days holiday + option to buy & sell
- Share option scheme (Buy as You Earn and Save as You Earn Share Scheme)
- Performance Share Scheme (free shares awarded depending on company performance, up to £3000)
- Additional Flexible Benefits Offering via salary sacrifice such as healthcare, life assurance, income protection
- Flexible working hours, remote working opportunities, relaxed and collaborative environment