Providing the sharpest, most outstanding IT jobs and technology personnel is where TechNET continues to offer an exemplary service.
Through our ever growing Technology division, we have formed impressive alliances with a wide array of businesses that includes highly recognisable, industry leading organisations, SMEs, agencies and ambitious start-ups.
With an encyclopaedic understanding of the technologies that are revolutionising global business, our recruitment team are driven and focused on you. So whether it’s AX, C#, C++, Cloud, ERP, Linux, Opensource, software or telecoms, we have the experience and candidates to deliver on your needs. Our portfolio is further enhanced with a pedigree in providing highly qualified candidates specialising in support/infrastructure, development, RDBMS or are suitable for a senior appointment.
With the landscape constantly changing, there’s no team better informed or positioned than TechNET.
Latest Technology JobsReceive jobs like these by email
.Net Developer - Full Stack - C#, MVC, Angular, React or similar
Greater London, Surrey
to £52K per Year
Award winning e-commerce platform... Read more
- Are you an experienced .NET Developer with full stack ability?
- Fancy working on an E-commerce platform that serves over 400k monthly users
- Want the freedom to come up with new ideas in a super collaborative environment?
The Company: An award-winning online food retailer is looking to bring on board 2 new .NET Developers to join their team. Formed in the late 80's this online retailer unique healthy organic online food service has seen incredible in recent years as the people become over more health conscious about what they eat.
- C#, ASP.NET MVC
- At least 1 framework; Angular, ReactJS, VueJS, BackboneJS, Ember, MeteorJS, Aurelia, TypeScript, etc.
Useful skills to have: Azure, TDD, E-commerce, SPA, Bootstrap, Web-API, Entity
What to expect:
- There will be ample opportunity to get creative with the likes of Angular or ReactJS, although experience with ANY modern JS framework is welcomed, ie Angular, ReactJS, VueJS, BackboneJS, Ember, MeteorJS, Aurelia, Polymer, TypeScript, etc.
- Bringing the UI to life further still will see you work with Bootstrap to make pages responsive, and create rich effects through HTML5 and CSS3.
- Other technical areas of focus will/can include RESTful API's/Web-API, SQL Server, Entity Framework, TDD and Azure.
- An Agile team that really wants to push the boundaries, who can support your learning and help you reach your goals. Everyone has a seat a the table and all ideas are welcomed!
Package: Approx £35-50k + flexi-hours, pension, 35% staff discount, new laptop, huge ammount of work events, ping pong and darts board and super cool offices
Senior Business Analyst
to £85K per Year
70 million user business... Read more
This is the largest company of its type in the UK and 10th largest in the world and when it comes to innovation there are few companies that can compare. This E-commerce/retail power-house delivers solutions that affect over 70 million people a year - Few people can say their work affects people on such a large scale.
As a Business Analyst for the largest company of its type in the UK & 10th largest the world you're business analysis skills must be first class because that's how world-leading teams operate.
You'll act a bridge between the business and IT, harnessing deep domain knowledge within the BA function in order to facilitate and deliver well-thought requirements to the business.
Key to this role is building credible relationships and translating information to those who need it, with a high focus on removing guessing and assumptions and working on facts and real information. In the simplest form, you'll remove ambiguity and make the invisible, visible.
- Ensure requests for change outline the true business need and convey who is potentially affected (in terms of people, process and technology and perhaps cost)
- Plan and agree your business analysis approach with project stakeholders
- Conduct structured analysis to elicit, model and define the capability gap using known techniques (context, business process, data flow and/or use case modelling)
- Elicit, analyse, prioritise and define all requirement types using appropriate techniques
- Deliver credible business requirements documents (BRD's) as required (for Waterfall)
- Produce product backlogs using user stories as (if required for agile delivery)
- Ensure requirements traceability with clear linkage to business need
- Ensure technical delivery teams understand the business need and requirements
- Support solution scoping, design, configuration and build phases including UAT
- Manage the resolution of UAT defects
- Significant experience as a Business Analyst, at least 6 years!
- Experience within a large scale business
- Working with IT/technical teams (ideally developers)
- Knowledge of Agile/Scrum and perhaps Waterfall too
- Highly charismatic and very good people skills, able to forge engaging working relationships
- Solid Stakeholder management skills at all levels
- Workshop facilitation, prototyping, project planning, and knowledge of UAT
- Takes into consideration the effect on people, process, technology and cost
Desirable skills: Retail, E-commerce or Travel industry
- £60,000 - £65,000 - flexible for a strong candidate
- 20% annual bonus achieved over the last 3 years
- A highly rewarding environment with very strong and fair career progression
- Career defining opportunity with a top 10 global leader
- 25 days holiday
- BAYE, SAYE & Performance share schemes
- 5% pension
- Life Assurance
- Additional flexible benefits package
- Excellent staff travel benefits
to £45K per Year
NOC Engineer Tier 2&3... Read more
Location - Hampshire
Tier 2 - £32,000 + 20% shift allowance
Tier 3 - £40,000 - £45,000
I am currently seeking two NOC Engineers for permanent job opportunities with my client in Hampshire. The NOC Engineer will provide dedicated / semi-dedicated operational support to a specific Managed Service customer's network. Will be responsible for assuring proactive alarm management, network analysis, routine maintenance, health checks, and crisis management, as well as being an escalation point for the Service Desk, Customer, and Service Managers.
- Resolution and diagnosis of network and system faults at a 2nd line support level through proactive alarm management and technically escalated Service Desk faults.
- Monitor and action the trouble ticket queues on a daily basis in a timely and professional manner.
- Take ownership of complex investigations and work closely with 3rd line Technical Support.
- Provide operational assistance to all areas of Service Operations, mentor and train members of the NOC and Service Desk.
- Support customer SoW (scope of works) items including major incident management, proactive network audits, problem management, case closure control, service review meetings and ownership of customer improvement plans.
- Monitoring the network performance, highlighting any deficiencies through the appropriate channels via network health checks and statistical analysis.
- Monitoring the network performance, Identification of activities that present risk to the live network.
- Action and resolve using the correct processes and procedures.
- Management of technically escalated issues that may require hands-on management of 3rd party vendor activities and customer liaison.
- Drive resolution of customer issues from Cradle to grave
- Associated Shift Rota for Tier 2 NOC Engineer (Days & Nights - 24/7).
- The position NOC Technician III/II requires an advanced understanding of IP Networking specifically Cisco and Juniper, demonstrated via certification and operational experience.
- A minimum of 6 years' experience working on Data/IP Networks within an operational environment; completing 1st/2nd level diagnostics across multiple technologies and Vendors.
- Demonstrative experience in Incident Management and Service Operations environments.
- Desired Education Level: A-level or above, CCNP and/or JNCIS
- Field of Study: Telecommunications or other related industry.
- Will a combination of education and experience be considered? Yes
Should have an advanced knowledge of one or more of the following:
- Cisco CLI & CPE hardware
- Juniper CLI and/or Noka (Alcatel) and/or Accedian
- IPVPN & MPLS networks
- Switching and Routing Protocols
- Failover Protocols, HSRP,GLBP,VRRP, BGP, MPLS, OSPF
- LAN management
- DSL/secure DSL
- Ethernet Services
- ISDN services
- Statacom and Lucent ATM
- APM (Application and performance monitoring)