Providing the sharpest, most outstanding IT jobs and technology personnel is where TechNET continues to offer an exemplary service.
Through our ever growing Technology division, we have formed impressive alliances with a wide array of businesses that includes highly recognisable, industry leading organisations, SMEs, agencies and ambitious start-ups.
With an encyclopaedic understanding of the technologies that are revolutionising global business, our recruitment team are driven and focused on you. So whether it’s AX, C#, C++, Cloud, ERP, Linux, Opensource, software or telecoms, we have the experience and candidates to deliver on your needs. Our portfolio is further enhanced with a pedigree in providing highly qualified candidates specialising in support/infrastructure, development, RDBMS or are suitable for a senior appointment.
With the landscape constantly changing, there’s no team better informed or positioned than TechNET.
Latest Technology JobsReceive jobs like these by email
Senior Full-stack Java Developer (Contract)
to £400.00 per Hour
ID: JAVA RAK - 19
Senior Full-stack Java Developer (Contract)... Read more
We are looking for an outstanding Java Developer to join a small but enthusiastically growing team developing business critical web services, growing our capabilities, and hence our user base.
Your software will be used by multiple group companies' users around the world on a daily basis.
As a Senior Dev you are expected to contribute to design and technology selection, solve complex problems, write quality, maintainable code, and take ownership to deliver, whatever it takes. You will contribute to scrum, and leverage your insight and experience to move us forward both technically, and as a well-respected, high-performing, fun-loving team.
As a team we strive to be entrepreneurial:
Bringing together technology and business opportunity.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES:
- Develop Back End and Front End solutions based on stakeholder's input
- Resolve any blockers by communicate with product owner, QA, and other dev teams in remote locations to ensure we're set up for
- Collaborate with QA team on better coverage and DevOps team in building reliable CI/CD pipelines
- Meet development standards and deliverables including documentation, prototypes, version control, and demos to clients
- Support production issues troubleshooting
- Understand the business value of the software you create, and leverage that understanding in improving applications we build
EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE & QUALIFICATIONS:
- 5+ years as a Java developer working in a business driven team
- 1+ years of experience in building SPA (Node.JS + Angular preferably/React/Ember/Vue/etc)
- 3+ years of experience of Agile development
- Strong knowledge of design patterns and OOP concepts
- Sound understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Experience in building RESTful API microservices using Spring 4
- Experience in delivering applications via CI/CD pipelines
- Sound knowledge and experience in: JUnit, REST, NoSQL/SQL, identity protocols (oAuth2.0, OpenID Connect and related technologies)
- Experience in Docker
- BSc/MSc in a computer science, engineering or related field
- Preferable experience in TypeScript
- Preferable experience in Kubernetess/or similar and cloud infrastructure (GCP, AWS, Azure)
Office 365 / Dynamics CRM Support Analyst
to £35K per Year
Leading Architecture & Planning Construction Company... Read more
My client is a UK leading scientific research company that operate within the building/construction industry enabling construction professionals to improve building and infrastructure through research and knowledge.
The primary function of the O365 & Dynamics CRM Design/Support Analyst role is to ensure that Corporate Microsoft applications are supported in line with agreed service levels. The role will help steer the direction and adoption of CRM, by providing insight into the 'art of the possible' for the application and build awareness through 'train the trainer' sessions with Super-Users
The corporate application environment includes the Office 365 suite, Dynamics CRM, SharePoint Online, Agresso (ERP), as well as a small number of legacy document management applications.
The role requires excellent Customer focus and Customer Service skills, as well as a good working knowledge of ITIL processes and application configuration to ensure the applications comply with internal and external standards and regulations such as ISO 27001 and GDPR.
- Provide support and configuration changes for Dynamics CRM and other Office 365 applications, to agreed SLA's.
- Provide thought leadership and guidance to managers and system users on how CRM can be used and developed to meet changing needs, keeping up to date with new features of the corporate applications.
- Provide 2nd line support and facilitate support from external 3rd line service providers when needed.
- Determine the necessary changes to application and database configurations to meet the business requirements, working with contracted 3rd party specialist and business colleagues. Providing training on a 'train the trainer' basis to super-users.
- Ensure that security is designed in and changes are progressed through Development, Testing and Production environments. use test plans, log test results and manage bugs through to resolution
- Provide on-going maintenance and support of applications and manage the resolution of incidents raised, including liaising with users to introduce fixes and changes, with minimum risk to the business operation.
- Manage users and access control permissions based on roles and formal instructions
- Experience implementing, configuring, supporting and steering the direction of Dynamics CRM.
- Experience delivering & supporting the configuration and training super-users on the use of Microsoft Dynamics CRM & Office365.
- 'Hands-on' experience of delivering high-quality IT services to support and improve the configuration, data stored and processes within corporate application environments.
- Experience of configuring and/or supporting Agresso (Unit4).
- Experience of configuring and/or supporting SharePoint online.
- Experience of using and writing PowerShell script.
- Experience of Business Continuity, including Disaster Recovery testing.
- Experience of writing SQL scripts to integrate applications.
- Experience security best practice aligned to a recognised cyber-security standard such as; ISO 27001, PCI-DSS, Gov.UK PSN CoCo or Cyber-Essentials.
Sales Account Manager
to £50K per Year
Sales Account Manager... Read more
Role: Sales Account Manager
Location – Remote
Salary - £35,000 - £50,000 + Bonus & Benefits
This role is a blend of business development, partnership management, lead qualification and onboarding.
An opportunity has arisen with a NZ based SaaS company – a shipping and tracking software used by eCommerce merchants to automate the process of fulfilling their orders.
Their user base has been organically growing in the northern hemisphere over the last 12 months to the extent that they now need someone on the ground to develop the business further.
Their vision is that longer term the successful candidate will be able to build their own team, as the user base grows.
Technical Skills & Attributes
- 6-8 years experience in a customer success position
- Strong technical background, ideally SAAS.
- Strong industry sales experience.
- Excellent presenter.
- Comfortable using different delivery modes eg. video, in-person, to gain audience confidence.
- Confident communicator with excellent written and verbal communication.
- Tenacious with sales leads.
- Understand business requirements and be able to sell the application appropriately.
- Seek opportunities to use best practice sales techniques to demonstrate the value of our product and grow our client base, including participating in a range of networking events.
- Ensure full management of all prospects through presales, onboarding and conversion.
- Gain a deep product knowledge to develop personalised sales pitch that highlights our product’s features and benefits.
- Communicate and demonstrate the features, capabilities and benefits of using our platform
- Support customers during testing or pre-launch activities and provide feedback to the software development groups.
- Build and maintain strategic partnerships by participating in business and detailed technical discussions at all levels and in all departments of the customer's organisation to foster the adoption, use and deployment of our product.
- Manage key enterprise accounts in your region.
- Identify new opportunities within existing accounts.
- Actively participate in strategy meetings with our leadership team.