Providing the sharpest, most outstanding IT jobs and technology personnel is where TechNET continues to offer an exemplary service.
Through our ever growing Technology division, we have formed impressive alliances with a wide array of businesses that includes highly recognisable, industry leading organisations, SMEs, agencies and ambitious start-ups.
With an encyclopaedic understanding of the technologies that are revolutionising global business, our recruitment team are driven and focused on you. So whether it’s AX, C#, C++, Cloud, ERP, Linux, Opensource, software or telecoms, we have the experience and candidates to deliver on your needs. Our portfolio is further enhanced with a pedigree in providing highly qualified candidates specialising in support/infrastructure, development, RDBMS or are suitable for a senior appointment.
With the landscape constantly changing, there’s no team better informed or positioned than TechNET.
Latest Technology JobsReceive jobs like these by email
to £65K per Year
Asterisk, SIP, Linux, VoIP... Read more
- Are you a VOIP Engineer experienced with Asterisk, SIP and Linux systems?
- Keen to join a forward-thinking start-up launching its 2nd cloud product?
- Fancy having involvement in current & future product/system design?
- Want full autonomy to introduce new ideas, approaches and own your area?
Package: c£50-60k (flexible for the right person) + benefits
Location: North London + flexible/some remote working
A successful cloud & VOIP start-up with a concrete customer base now looking to expand with it’s 2nd Asterisk cloud-based product offering.
This is not your average telephony company. The team thrives on new ideas and constant innovation where they’re always looking to push the boundaries with new system enhancements.
Essential experience: Asterisk, VOIP solutions, Linux, able to tech in relation to all things telephony protocols
Desirable skills: Exposure or willingness to pick up SQL/My-SQL, REST API’s, VOIP/Network design skills
Working alongside the product development team, you will support the advancement of their new telephony application and will play an integral part in the further development of the company’s hosted VoIP platform (largely based on open source technology).
You will assist with the deployment of the platform to new customers and with the development and implementation of new services.
The successful candidate will require a deep understanding of relevant VoIP technologies and will have the opportunity to design and build industry-leading VoIP solutions both current and future working alongside the company’s founding system architect.
This role will play a crucial role in the delivery of the ambitious expansion plans and future road map of this high-calibre London-based hosted telecoms provider.
Enterprise Data Architect
to £130K per Year
240 million users... Read more
- Are you an Enterprise Architect with credible Big Data knowledge & ideas?
- Want to own the Data Architecture domain within a 240 million user business?
- Keen to work for a company on a mission to become the world's leading data-driven company?
- Interested in working within a highly collaborative business and team?
- Want an environment that allows you to push the boundaries without corporate politics that slow you down?
PACKAGE: Competitive salary + 30% bonus, shares, 7% pension, 50% rail discount & vast benefits
LOCATION: Luton - Direct train links from London + on-site parking
FLEXIBLE WORKING: 1-2 days remote working + flexi hours
The Company: When it comes to innovation and scale few companies can compare. This £6 billion business is the largest of its type in the UK & 8th largest globally and their systems are used by over 240 million people a year.
Your mission: Be the tip of the spear to ensure the Data vision comes to life.
After huge investment in Big Data technologies, the business is now on a quest to become the world's leading data-driven company in their sector. - Needless to say, now is a very exciting time to join.
You'll bear witness to a world-class team looking to push the boundaries in areas such as Big Data & Hadoop, Cloudera & Informatica, through to emerging areas such as Real-Time data streaming and ingestion via Spark and Kafka.
- Joining a newly expanded Architecture team you'll be responsible for shaping and managing future technology architecture with a primary focus on enterprise Data and it's integration.
- Developing and maintaining proper alignment with enterprise architecture principles, standards, patterns, etc.
- Serve as the 'go-to' Data expert within the Architecture function leading on various topics. We are NOT looking for a technical expert, but the more knowledge the better.
- Conduct and/or provide input into the selection of vendor solutions highlighting strengths, weakness and strategic alignment making clear recommendations.
- Contribute to the development of technology strategy and architectural policy, both within focus domains and more broadly
- Acting as Technical Design Authority, review and assess requests that deviate from the published technical strategies, policies and standards to ensure right decisions are made, risks and understood & managed etc.
- Building and subsequently maintaining capability and technology roadmaps that define how Integration and Data platforms, are kept up to date and deliver optimal value for the business
- Driving force in maturing the architecture community & spotting opportunities for improvement
- Must have knowledge within Big Data space, such as Hadoop, Cloudera or similar.
- Be up to date on modern & interesting Big Data topics but not necessarily an expert within them - For example, you'll be able to talk openly about advantages VS disadvantages and your thoughts on emerging tech.
- Strong experience with traditional Data areas, for example, BI, Reporting, MDM, ETL, DWH, etc.
- Strong enterprise architecture skills - particularly in aligning strategic business requirements and the IT architectures & roadmaps needed to deliver against them
- An understanding of total cost ownership of IT assets and functions
- Familiarity with patterns, practices and frameworks of Enterprise Architecture.
to £55K per Year
Digital Transformation... Read more
- Are you an experienced Business Analyst?
- Have credible Digital transformation experience within web or mobile?
- Keen to work with a close-knit team where you'll affect genuine change?
- Want to help a UK market leader expand internationally?
Location: Welwyn Garden City - 700M walk from the train station + flexible working
The Company: The UK's leading (privately backed) organisation operating at the forefront of the education sector, now with a mission to expand internationally. How? By offering industry-leading digital services and applications in addition to an already tried and tested market offering in the UK.
Your Impact: Central to these aspirations is change and continuous improvement, and that makes it an exciting time to join! As a Business Analyst, you'll help ensure that every change made meets the real needs of customers, delivering tangible, measurable benefits.
- An experienced Business Analyst (4yrs+) who can quickly build trust & rapport
- Digital Transformations involving web, mobile app & API development
- Competent within testing process such as UAT
- Proven requirement elicitation within a complex & changing domain
- Must have worked with very senior stakeholders
- Fluency in Agile methodologies such as Scrum, Lean or Kanban
- Confident to operate in different delivery environments with a focus on the bigger picture whilst remaining pragmatic and operating within known constraints.
- A self-starter, motivated with a strong desire to make a difference
- Gets excited about tough business problems & isn't afraid to roll up their sleeves
- Enthusiasm for continuous learning
- You'll push the team and the mission forward with your contributions
- Confident & clear communicator able to influence those around you
Salary: c£50-55k + benefits