Our banking, insurance and financial services IT recruitment team has achieved the outstanding success you’d expect from a proven recruiter.
Today’s financial services sector is being driven by technology. From application and software development, Big4, Bloomberg, Cloud, Fintech, Reuters, security, virtualization and many more, our expertise is unmatched by any other recruitment team.
Our aim in this space is single-minded: connect your business with the recruits you need with the expertise you demand. By knowing our candidates and understanding their strengths and suitability, you can be assured they will fit effortlessly into your organisation.
We’re less about transactions. More about profitable relationships.
Latest Financial Services JobsReceive jobs like these by email
Business Development Manager, eCommerce
Business Development Manager, eCommerce - French Speaking... Read more
Role: BDM, eCommerce – French Speaking
Location: London OR Amsterdam
Package: Competitive basic + commission
My client, a leading global powerhouse, is looking for a curious, enthusiastic and driven Business Development Manager to join their team in either Amsterdam or London. Identifying and targeting enterprise retail clients in the EMEA region, the successful candidate will work strategically, engaging with senior stakeholders and winning new business, delivering leading cutting-edge solutions and services.
- Proactively targeting a set of omnichannel (in-store and eCommerce) clients across EMEA
- Maintaining sales pipeline to deliver annual targets
- Building trusted partner relationships with clients
- Managing full sales cycles, collaborating with other teams throughout the business
Skills and Experience
- Multi-lingual in German & English
- Proven track record in winning new business at Enterprise level
- Experience in senior stakeholder engagement
- Experience in Complex solution sales
- An existing network of C level contacts within Retail
- Payments experience
- Positive energy and Self-Motivation
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to ask questions, challenge and be curious
Senior QA Engineer
to €60K per Year
Pioneering Fintech!... Read more
- Are you a Senior QA Engineer & interested in redefining the FinTech industry?
- Have experience testing Java & Linux based systems?
- Keen to join a highly collaborative & passionate engineering team?
- Are you creative? Have ideas on improving QA and want to make a difference?
What's in it for you:
- Competitive salary, 55,000 SEK p/m
- 3000 SEK healthcare & wellness budget +3000 SEK lifestyle budget
- Subsidised lunches (always something you'll love!)
- Vacation rentals - save money on accommodation when you want a break 🙂
- Enhanced parental leave as well as being gifted a financial contribution (grant) from the company.
- Annual profits shared with everyone + Excellent pension and insurance package!
This is a rare opportunity to build something from scratch where you do not have to take anything existing into account. You will be given senior responsibilities from day one. You will have the ability to impact the strategic direction and the operational setup. Your learning curve will be steep and you will have the possibility to constantly challenge yourself out of your comfort zone. But most importantly, you will work in a cross-functional team with some of the most talented people in the market. Together, you will explore new technologies and design the banking services of the future. Those are things one cannot put a price on.
A FinTech start-up that is part of one of the most successful banking groups in Sweden.
THE MISSION? To totally revolutionise the Fintech and banking industry for the future.
HOW? Through the use of cutting-edge technology and pioneering new platforms and services focused.
The Role & what you'll do:
We are looking for an experienced QA Engineer that's passionate about their industry - You'll be responsible for QA initiatives for a future platform based on Real Time analytics. The platform runs entirely on Google Cloud Platform and leverages key tools to enable high performing systems that can operate at serious scale.
Not only this, but you will fine tune the practices, policies and tools that will support these service long into the future.
- Ensure automated testing becomes an intrinsic part of our process
- Take lead, and be hands on, in creating and structuring the quality infrastructure
- Define, orchestrate, prioritize, communicate, lead and execute on test activities
- Advise the technical management team on necessary tests, proper organization for tests, and suitable tools for achieving efficient and comprehensive views of quality
- Regularly communicate quality issues to the broader team
- Mentor developers/testers and future quality assurance engineers to achieve high quality test cases
- Use your increasing knowledge of the systems technical aspects and business logic to build test cases
- Practical experience using Linux and Java
- Approx. 5 years in a QA related role with some exposure to leadership
- Hands-on use of typical QA tools for API and Java environments, eg, Cucumber and/or Jmeter
- Theoretical and practical background in performance and scalability testing
- Examples of cases where you've built test data for complex systems
- Strong communication skills, including English language
Nice to have skills:
- Exposure to cloud platforms, especially Google Cloud Platform
- Experience or interest in the financial industry
to £95K per Year
International Leading Financial Services Company! Technical Lead - Westminster - £DOE... Read more
My client is a leading international Financial Services company who are currently deep in technology transformation program. We are looking for highly experienced Tech Leads who are passionate about software & technology. You’ll have experience of working on large-scale, custom-designed, multi-tier, enterprise-level software development projects using a range of both back-end and front-end technologies. Individuals who value learning and improving, have team spirit and a positive attitude are what we are looking for. Don’t hesitate to apply if you are a strong all-rounder and a critical thinker ready to challenge and be challenged!
- Design innovative, evolutionary architectures
- Championing and facilitating the breaking-down of deliverables into thin vertical slices, in order to enable the early and iterative delivery of value.
- Ensure technical expectations, and non-functional requirements of deliverables are met
- Identify technical debt and technical risk, and pro-actively raise them through the correct channels for consideration at prioritisation
- Build, support and mentor effective delivery teams
- Get hands-on by writing code alongside your development team
- Champion software quality and engender technical vision
- Ensure there is a balance between technical innovation and what’s right for my client by considering appropriate technology choices and understanding the business vision
- Champion Cross Functional Requirements
- Champion agile best practices and Continuous Delivery
- Build strong relationships with stakeholders.
- Facilitate problem solving and work with a team to realise solutions.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- You are an experienced leader in the technology space, having previously lead the technical aspects of delivery for a cross-functional product delivery team. You have strong knowledge in the FX domain, and a depth of understanding across a broad range of functions in addition to Engineering. These include Architecture, Agile practices, and an appreciation of Product.
- You are used to operating in a fast-paced environment, and am measured and assured in making difficult technology choices, and display a bias for action.
- You have a strong understanding of quality and security issues, can guide a team in these areas, and insist that they are baked into any delivery that we do. I champion non-functional requirements, and am a skilled communicator who can
- You’re experienced in driving the adoption of modern development practices, such as CI/CD, infrastructure as code, test automation, and measurability. I have strong experience of domain modelling, and design patterns, and can operate effectively as a technical authority for a team.
You’ll have authority in one or more of the following technology areas:
- HTML & CSS
- Mobile development (iOS and Android)
- Enterprise integration (REST APIs)
And an expert in one or more of:
- Security best practice
- Problem triage and resolution
- Test automation
From day one you'll find yourself a part of a friendly, innovative and internationally collaborative team. A people first culture means their staff are empowered to take chances and build real connections. And, they offer opportunities to grow – whether that means joining one of their international offices or broadening your skill set through training from their dedicated learning and development team.
- A competitive salary
- 25 days holiday, plus birthday day off, charity leave, 3 life event days during your career.
- Pension 4% contribution
- Perks - Free Breakfast, Friday drinks, Monthly Massages
- Training: They have an awesome L&D team & training Budget for individuals. They also encourage code clubs, brown bag sessions, etc ran by their engineers.
- Flexible career progression. All vacancies in the business are available for internal candidates too! They encourage both career progression and career path changes.
- Open culture. Their senior Management team run regular update sessions for the department, promoting transparency and open culture.