Our banking, insurance and financial services IT recruitment team has achieved the outstanding success you’d expect from a proven recruiter.
Today’s financial services sector is being driven by technology. From application and software development, Big4, Bloomberg, Cloud, Fintech, Reuters, security, virtualization and many more, our expertise is unmatched by any other recruitment team.
Our aim in this space is single-minded: connect your business with the recruits you need with the expertise you demand. By knowing our candidates and understanding their strengths and suitability, you can be assured they will fit effortlessly into your organisation.
We’re less about transactions. More about profitable relationships.
Latest Financial Services JobsReceive jobs like these by email
Java Developer - Java 8, Spring frameworks, SQL, Build tools
to £80K per Month
Highly Successful Fin-Tech Company... Read more
Currently working alongside a Fin-Tech company that is a market leader in the finance industry. They are constantly expanding and building upon their real-time payment platform and ensuring their technology is at the forefront of transactions between accounts.
My client is seeking Java Developers at all levels of experience (2 years of commercial experience minimum) on a permanent basis based in Watford.
The ideal candidate:
- A background in Java development.
- A passion for agile methodologies and frameworks such as Kanban & Scrum.
- Good understanding of creating SQL queries.
- One or more build tools, e.g. Jenkins, Maven, Gradle etc.
- Knowledge of spring framework.
About the role:
- To develop and implement changes in high performance, scalable, mission-critical payments services using Java and Oracle technologies.
- Ensure the implementation is in line with enterprise architecture, principals and agreed design, and a quality service is delivered into test and production environments successfully.
Systems are required to process in excess of 1000 million items per year at rates of over 1000+ items per second.
- Responsible to develop and implement business requirement and new feature in mission-critical payment system using Java technology.
- Responsible for the implementation of multi million-pound national payment processing services in line with the agreed enterprise architecture and designs.
- Responsible to develop business requirement and new feature using Agile methodology.
More more than a number and have an impact on the future of a company.
Disaster Recovery Analyst
Disaster Recovery Analyst - Bank/IT... Read more
Disaster Recovery Analyst
6 Month Contract
Disaster Recovery Analyst required to join a leading bank based in Milton Keynes. You will be involved in the planning, organising and running of DR Testing.
Ideally, your skills will include:
- A strong understanding of DR principals in both Business and IT environments
- Experience of leading a small team
- Experience producing recovery plans
- Experience leading DR testing activities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding of risk principles
IT would be great if you also had:
Experience of Disaster Recovery within the Financial Industry
C++ Developer - Software Development
to £45K per Year
Working for a disruptive FinTech company - Mid level... Read more
An opportunity working for one of the world’s leading software systems integrators to the global retail Forex market.A Multi-award-wining organisation constantly striving for success and to continually disrupt the market with new and exciting products.
All products are developed out of the Surrey head office. The products are server based and need to achieve high reliability and low latency to meet the needs of Financial Trading. Due to continued expansion, a large increase in global client base and a planned expansion in their class leading Matrix product suite, We are looking for a mid-level C++ developer to join our Software Development team.
Description of Duties
- Assist in the delivery of complete end-to-end projects, which includes design, document, implementation and unit testing.
- Collaborate with the Software Development Team Lead, Development Team and Quality Assurance teams to ensure the operability, usability and robustness of the software, and also to ascertain that it is to the highest quality.
- Design and implement new feature sets and enhancements
- Resolve reported bugs from QA, Support and Clients in a timely manner
- Help document any major changesets
- Updating and creating internal and external documentation
- 2.1 or greater Bachelor’s Degree – preferably in Maths, Science, Computing or Engineering
- Knowledge/experience of object-oriented coding languages, C, C++, C#, Python, Java...
- Good understanding of software & Microsoft/Windows operating system