Our banking, insurance and financial services IT recruitment team has achieved the outstanding success you’d expect from a proven recruiter.
Today’s financial services sector is being driven by technology. From application and software development, Big4, Bloomberg, Cloud, Fintech, Reuters, security, virtualization and many more, our expertise is unmatched by any other recruitment team.
Our aim in this space is single-minded: connect your business with the recruits you need with the expertise you demand. By knowing our candidates and understanding their strengths and suitability, you can be assured they will fit effortlessly into your organisation.
We’re less about transactions. More about profitable relationships.
Latest Financial Services JobsReceive jobs like these by email
to £50K per Year
Product Owner... Read more
Up to £50,000
Product Owner required to join an innovative and lively Fintech Company who are disrupting banking as we know it. With software at the core of everything they do they need a Product Owner who can be the bridge between development teams and business stakeholders to deliver world class features to the platform.
Some of what you will be doing:
Building relationships with business stakeholders and empathising with their wants and needs
Managing and prioritising the product backlog
Balancing sometimes conflicting needs of various stakeholders to provide the feature team with clear direction
Working with stakeholders and engineers to define user stories and produce acceptance criteria
Communicating the expected business value of user stories to the engineers to provide context and direction
Splitting large features/epics into small iterative deliverables in order to maximise delivery of business value
Managing and facilitating user acceptance testing
Ideally your will:
- Have previous experience as a Scrum Product Owner
- Have excellent communications skills and a confident approach to dealing with all levels of stakeholders
- Be innovative and ambitious
- Have some interest or experience in Financial Services
It would be great if you also had:
- A technical background
- Knowledge of Jira
- Experience of BDD
In return you will get a great worklife balance, all the usual benefits and the opportunity to be part of a truly different fintech company with a friendly and supportive team.
Full Stack Software Engineer
to £40K per Year
ID: MJ - AC - SE
Junior - Mid Full Stack Software Engineer... Read more
Role:Junior-Mid Full Stack Software Engineer
Location: Fleet, Hampshire
Salary: £25,000 - £40,000
The successful candidates must have at least 1-3 years commercial experience in a Full Stack position.
Opportunity to join an innovative and lively peer-to-peer lending business. They are looking for several ambitious software developers to join them on a permanent basis.
As the business has grown with over 30,000 lenders who have lent more than £700m – the way those users interact with their system has become ever more important.
With a start-up mentality, flexible working hours when appropriate and a healthy work/life balance,this is not your average Fin-Tech company.
Technical Skills and Attributes
Above all, the company are seeking individuals who are passionate and ambitious to learn. The successful candidates may not necessarily have the exact technical skills – though you must be sharp and always aspiring to improve. This is not your standard Fin-Tech Company.
- HTML / CSS
- Scrum / Kanban
- Possess high levels of attention to detail
- Initiative to use own time to understand and learn new skills
- Ability to communicate to all levels of the business
- Linux system administration
- Clean Code
- Financial services experience
Role & Responsibilities
As a Software Engineer, you will be a part of a cross-functional and co-located feature team – all of us responsible for design, implementation, testing and delivery of software.
- Produce high quality and maintainable software for the company
- Work closely within the feature team, who are responsible for the delivery of all new and updated features on the website.
- Alongside the team, be responsible for the design, implementation, testing and delivery of software.
- Communicate effectively with all the relevant stakeholders in the business, keeping them up to date and obtaining their input as and when required.
- Actively participate in the department’s culture of self-learning, learn new technologies and keep up to date with industry trends.
- Ensure the key delivery values of the department are always met and focus on the areas of development that will achieve the businesses goals.
- Carry out pair programming to boost efficiency and increase software quality.
- Any other duties as reasonably requested by Management.
What’s on offer to you
- 22 days holiday, rising to 25, plus statutory bank/public holidays
- Birthday Leave
- Pension Scheme
- Healthcare benefits
- Life cover
- Staff Pool Bonus Plan
- A relaxed and committed, environment supported by an enthusiastic team
Leading Banking Institution... Read more
DevOps Engineer – Milton Keynes – 3-12 months
The successful candidate will need extensive experience in Scripting, automation and configuration in Bash, Python, Terraform, Ansible and Docker. Continuous Integration skills are essential and demonstrable experience using Jenkins, Git, etc. Other technology/skills include Jira, Confluence, and a strong understanding of Linux systems specifically in AWS and Azure based Clouds.
• Experienced working with Redhat Linux
• Experienced in configuration management tools - Ansible
• Strong knowledge of cloud technologies - AWS or Azure
• Experience in version control tools - Git, etc
• A strong understanding of the DevOps toolsets
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Proficiency in Scripting languages including Bash and Python
• Working with agile
• RED HAT
• Python 3.0
Nice to haves