Our banking, insurance and financial services IT recruitment team has achieved the outstanding success you’d expect from a proven recruiter.
Today’s financial services sector is being driven by technology. From application and software development, Big4, Bloomberg, Cloud, Fintech, Reuters, security, virtualization and many more, our expertise is unmatched by any other recruitment team.
Our aim in this space is single-minded: connect your business with the recruits you need with the expertise you demand. By knowing our candidates and understanding their strengths and suitability, you can be assured they will fit effortlessly into your organisation.
We’re less about transactions. More about profitable relationships.
Latest Financial Services JobsReceive jobs like these by email
Senior Security Engineer
to £90K per Year
DevSecOps - Global FinTech... Read more
Location: London (Remote until 2021)
My client is a rapid growth, global FinTech organisation that is currently deep in tech transformation. They are moving their platform to the Cloud, building microservices, exploring asynchronous communications models and investing more in JVM technologies. Therefore, they are looking to add a highly skilled DevSecOps Engineer, passionate about security and technology to their growing team in London.
Role and Responsibilities
- Security requirements review, code audit, security pentest, and incident response of vulnerabilities of Web application
- Application frameworks, component vulnerability mining, analysis and vulnerability emergency response
- Application security capacity building (white box code scanner, interactive scanning, black box code scanner, etc.)
- Construction of security solution components
Skills and Experience
- Mature SDL experience and landing experience
- Familiar with black box manual penetration testing, code auditing related skills;
- Familiar with the principle of vulnerabilities, in-depth understanding of java programming, and experience in independent analysis or mining of vulnerabilities
- Experience in security capabilities such as white-box code scanner, WEB black-box scanner, RASP, etc., has been previously landed at an Internet company
- Proficient in one or more of the following languages, JAVA / Python / Go / Node / C ++, etc
- Good communication and expression skills, good teamwork awareness and self-drive