Our banking, insurance and financial services IT recruitment team has achieved the outstanding success you’d expect from a proven recruiter.
Today’s financial services sector is being driven by technology. From application and software development, Big4, Bloomberg, Cloud, Fintech, Reuters, security, virtualization and many more, our expertise is unmatched by any other recruitment team.
Our aim in this space is single-minded: connect your business with the recruits you need with the expertise you demand. By knowing our candidates and understanding their strengths and suitability, you can be assured they will fit effortlessly into your organisation.
We’re less about transactions. More about profitable relationships.
Latest Financial Services JobsReceive jobs like these by email
Senior Software Engineer
to £65K per Year
Senior Software Engineer Hampshire Node.js... Read more
Senior Software Engineer
Up to £65,000
Senior Software Engineer required to join an exciting fintech company named one of the UKs fastest growing tech companies. You will need to be highly motivated, proactive, and passionate about software & web development. You should have at least 3 years' software industry experience and be keen to learn new technologies as well as keeping up to date with industry trends.
Some of what you will be doing:
- Producing high quality and maintainable software
- Focusing on clean code principles and automated testing
- Understanding and solving complex financial challenges
- Actively contributing to technical design discussions and decisions
- Coaching and mentoring junior members of the team
You will need to be confident with:
- Picking up new code and constantly learning
- Financial mathematics
It would great if your skills also included:
- Angular 7
- Financial services experience
Front-End Developer React
to £550.00 per Day
Front-End Developer React- Contract London... Read more
Front End Developer ReactJS
CONTRACT Front End Developer- ReactJS required for a leading eCommerce comany on a contract basis in Watford or Central London working on ReactJS projects.
Location: Watford or Central London
Length: 12 Months
Rate: Up to £550 per day DOE
-GIT Version control
-Great attitude, strong work ethic and excellent communication skills.
-Great understanding/awareness of Usability, Accessibility, Cross Browser issues.
-Solid information, interaction, and visual design skills.
-Experience creating site architecture diagrams, wireframes, process and process flows.
-Experience designing for dynamic and template-driven sites.
-Creative, yet meticulous with a sense of craftsmanship.
-Experience of industry standard vector and bitmap graphics packages.
-Experience of working on Java projects would be extremely advantageous.
-WebSphere Commerce (WCS) experience.
-Magento eCommerce Platform experience.
About the role:
We are currently seeking an additional Front End Developer for out eCommerce team. You will be working as part of an integrated client/business’ team in a highly interactive environment. You will be a key part of the team and expected to take the initiative in ensuring the business needs of our client are fully understood and met by the proposed solution. This is a practical role requiring someone of excellent technic al ability looking to make their mark in a diverse and expanding team.
to £70K per Year
Front-End Developer-Reading-Digital Mortgage Market... Read more
Reading - UK
Up to £70,000
UI Developer required to join an exciting startup in the Finance and Mortgage Space.
What you will be doing:
· Building, managing and optimising the underlying platform and conversion funnel of the website
· Reviewing other technology models and deploying game changing user experiences
· Reviewing web analytics, response times & identifying opportunities to enhance the customer experience
A bit about you:
· You get a kick out of building & maintaining systems that help that put the consumer first.
· You want to be part of a closely knit team of passionate people that want to build a great tech platform in an agile manner
· You are collaborative & can provide knowledgeable input to existing projects across mobile & web
Ideally, your skills will include:
- Experience with Angular 2 or above.
IT would be great if you also had:
· A great attitude towards learning new approaches and emerging technology
· 5+ years of experience with web application technologies
· Experience with MySQL DBs & noSQL DBs (eg. Mongo) and are capable of writing queries
· Experience with Creation and consumption of Web Services (SOAP and RESTful)
· Experience implementing responsive design interfaces targeted for tablets and mobile phones.
· Familiarity building web applications in Python/Django, Java or PHP