We love working with like-minded, enthusiastic, energetic companies looking to make a difference.
Whether we are helping companies make that crucial first hire or launching an IPO we have been through it all many times. We would love to be on the journey with you, providing the support you need to hire the right people when those hires do not allow for 1% doubt.
Latest Startup JobsReceive jobs like these by email
to £65K per Year
Cloud BYOD Platform... Read more
- Are you an experienced iOS Developer?
- Want a serious challenge within app development & performance?
- Keen to join an established cloud start-up where you'll own the iOS area?
- Want to be part of the bigger picture & have serious input?
Location: North London (Northern line)
Package: £40-65k (flexible for the right person) + 25 days hol & pension.
A successful cloud telephony platform company now pushing hard into the development of its 2nd mobile product.
As an iOS Developer, you'll take full ownership of the native iOS version of the product and be responsible for its technical design, deployment and maintenance. The application utilises web service APIs exposed by the platform's Server Side components hosted on Azure. As this app is essential to the company's future strategy, you'll have the opportunity to make major contributions to future growth, competitive advantage and commercial success.
- 3 or more years' experience developing iOS applications (ideally Swift/Xcode)
- Well versed in Agile methodologies such as Scrum, Lean or similar
- Knowledge of Apple's UI/UX guidelines
- Sound knowledge of API's (REST, HTTP, JSON, etc)
- Experience of preparing iOS applications for deployment to the Apple App Store
Bonus point for:
- AWS, Azure or GCP cloud knowledge
- Experience working for a start-up, telephony or VoIP type company
- Security; OAuth2.x, Auth0
- TestFlight or similar for testing
- Design, develop and test the iOS phone application and owning this area of development
- Develop, maintain and communicate the application architecture, functionality and visual designs, through presentations, documentation and regular review with the business
- Remain fully abreast of the latest changes in technology, with an emphasis on iOS, Swift and Xcode but also including anything that will impact the application
- Configuration management of source code
- Manage the build process to ensure the reliable and repeatable production of deployable versions of the iOS application through continual integration and release iterations using TestFlight and the App Store
Senior QA Engineer
to €60K per Year
Pioneering Fintech!... Read more
- Are you a Senior QA Engineer & interested in redefining the FinTech industry?
- Have experience testing Java & Linux based systems?
- Keen to join a highly collaborative & passionate engineering team?
- Are you creative? Have ideas on improving QA and want to make a difference?
What's in it for you:
- Competitive salary, 55,000 SEK p/m
- 3000 SEK healthcare & wellness budget +3000 SEK lifestyle budget
- Subsidised lunches (always something you'll love!)
- Vacation rentals - save money on accommodation when you want a break 🙂
- Enhanced parental leave as well as being gifted a financial contribution (grant) from the company.
- Annual profits shared with everyone + Excellent pension and insurance package!
This is a rare opportunity to build something from scratch where you do not have to take anything existing into account. You will be given senior responsibilities from day one. You will have the ability to impact the strategic direction and the operational setup. Your learning curve will be steep and you will have the possibility to constantly challenge yourself out of your comfort zone. But most importantly, you will work in a cross-functional team with some of the most talented people in the market. Together, you will explore new technologies and design the banking services of the future. Those are things one cannot put a price on.
A FinTech start-up that is part of one of the most successful banking groups in Sweden.
THE MISSION? To totally revolutionise the Fintech and banking industry for the future.
HOW? Through the use of cutting-edge technology and pioneering new platforms and services focused.
The Role & what you'll do:
We are looking for an experienced QA Engineer that's passionate about their industry - You'll be responsible for QA initiatives for a future platform based on Real Time analytics. The platform runs entirely on Google Cloud Platform and leverages key tools to enable high performing systems that can operate at serious scale.
Not only this, but you will fine tune the practices, policies and tools that will support these service long into the future.
- Ensure automated testing becomes an intrinsic part of our process
- Take lead, and be hands on, in creating and structuring the quality infrastructure
- Define, orchestrate, prioritize, communicate, lead and execute on test activities
- Advise the technical management team on necessary tests, proper organization for tests, and suitable tools for achieving efficient and comprehensive views of quality
- Regularly communicate quality issues to the broader team
- Mentor developers/testers and future quality assurance engineers to achieve high quality test cases
- Use your increasing knowledge of the systems technical aspects and business logic to build test cases
- Practical experience using Linux and Java
- Approx. 5 years in a QA related role with some exposure to leadership
- Hands-on use of typical QA tools for API and Java environments, eg, Cucumber and/or Jmeter
- Theoretical and practical background in performance and scalability testing
- Examples of cases where you've built test data for complex systems
- Strong communication skills, including English language
Nice to have skills:
- Exposure to cloud platforms, especially Google Cloud Platform
- Experience or interest in the financial industry
to £65K per Year
Asterisk, SIP, Linux, VoIP... Read more
- Are you a VOIP Engineer experienced with Asterisk, SIP and Linux systems?
- Keen to join a forward-thinking start-up launching its 2nd cloud product?
- Fancy having involvement in current & future product/system design?
- Want full autonomy to introduce new ideas, approaches and own your area?
Package: c£50-60k (flexible for the right person) + benefits
Location: North London + flexible/some remote working
A successful cloud & VOIP start-up with a concrete customer base now looking to expand with it’s 2nd Asterisk cloud-based product offering.
This is not your average telephony company. The team thrives on new ideas and constant innovation where they’re always looking to push the boundaries with new system enhancements.
Essential experience: Asterisk, VOIP solutions, Linux, able to tech in relation to all things telephony protocols
Desirable skills: Exposure or willingness to pick up SQL/My-SQL, REST API’s, VOIP/Network design skills
Working alongside the product development team, you will support the advancement of their new telephony application and will play an integral part in the further development of the company’s hosted VoIP platform (largely based on open source technology).
You will assist with the deployment of the platform to new customers and with the development and implementation of new services.
The successful candidate will require a deep understanding of relevant VoIP technologies and will have the opportunity to design and build industry-leading VoIP solutions both current and future working alongside the company’s founding system architect.
This role will play a crucial role in the delivery of the ambitious expansion plans and future road map of this high-calibre London-based hosted telecoms provider.