We love working with like-minded, enthusiastic, energetic companies looking to make a difference.
Whether we are helping companies make that crucial first hire or launching an IPO we have been through it all many times. We would love to be on the journey with you, providing the support you need to hire the right people when those hires do not allow for 1% doubt.
Latest Startup JobsReceive jobs like these by email
to £80K per Year
Rapidly growing AI start-up... Read more
If you’re looking to be apart of a company where you’re more than just an employee then this could be the perfect opportunity for you. Based in Cambridge, my client is pushing the boundaries of technological possibilities through Artificial Intelligence.
As they continue to build and develop themselves as a company, they’re on the hunt to find the next best developer on a permanent basis, that is a natural with multiple programming languages - deriving from Java.
As a polyglot developer, you’ll need to provide bindings for existing Java APIs and for other languages using the Graal Polyglot API. You will be part of a skilled engineering team working on a core feature that is based on the client’s own authentic platform. To support multiple language bindings for their APIs they will be using GraalVM to do so.
- Extremely proficient in a JVM based language: Java/Scala/Clojure etc.
- Strong knowledge of computer science fundamentals.
- In-depth understanding of the JVM.
- Experience with Clang/LLVM.
- Familiar with a modern source control system, preferably Git.
- Experience of structured software development (e.g. issue tracking, continuous integration, etc.)
- You ideally will have worked on a complex, multi-language project.
What can be offered to you:
- A salary that is above and beyond – The right person will be compensated in line with their experience.
- Stock options.
- The opportunity to grow and evolve with a company that is having rapid success – You won’t be just anyone.
Chief Technology Officer
to £170K per Year
Leading Fashion Tech Company... Read more
Chief Technology Officer
Competitive Salary + bonus + shares
TechNET has been exclusively retained by a market leading technology company in the fashion space to find an outstanding CTO to lead their global, growing technology team. This company is revolutionising online buying channels by developing innovative software and hardware that transforms the visibility and accessibility of high-end products. With a growing global team of 70 and very prominent strategic investors in place, they have done phenomenally well at cornering the market, but still have very big plans in place, including the introduction of new patented technologies.
In line with their ambitious growth plans, they are now looking to identify an outstanding CTO to be based out of their London office, managing the development and implementation of a long-term technology strategy to support the company’s vision and growth.
Reporting directly to the CEO and COO and managing an existing team of 12, this person will take on a combination of greenfield and re-platforming projects, building the profile of the technology team both within the business and across the industry. With major hiring plans in place for this team, this is an excellent opportunity to step up into a CTO position in a potentially career defining role.
- Experienced technical manager
- Delivered multiple mobile apps, websites and software
- Experience in an agile software development environment
- Strong knowledge of software architecture
- Solid understanding of the product role
- Understands the balance between creative innovation and commercial practicalities
- Outstanding servant leader
- Strong knowledge of the fashion/luxury sector
- Passion for innovation
- A collaborative approach to solving problems
- Highly adaptable, comfortable with change and thrives in a fluid environment
- Able to prioritise and reprioritise in quick succession whilst managing the expectations of a blend of creative, technical and commercial stakeholders
- A history of being hands on with technologies like Java, PHP, swift or node etc.
- Hardware experience is a plus
- French, Italian or Mandarin language skills would be a plus
Technical Product Manager
to £130K per Year
Virtual Reality Start-up... Read more
Technical Product Manager
We are partnered to what is considered as THE platform to own all musical experiences within Virtual Reality. This is supported by a solid list of partnerships to the likes of Universal, Warner Bros, Rocnation, Sony, Microsoft, Facebook (Oculus) etc which includes the biggest Artists in music right now! With the immense growth they have experienced they are now looking to hire a Technical Product Manager to own the suite of innovative products that they offer globally. There will be a particular focus on Mobile (iOS and Android) products.
- Maintain & Communicate high level overview of Products
- Ownership of Feature Set - Requirements gathering, decision and rollout
- KPI, goal setting
- Inspire and motivate team to do great work and deliver goals
- Allocate resource across projects
- Review of work - Feedback mechanisms and loops
- Own and prioritise backlogs
- Process management of App Stores
- Hire and manage Project Coordinator
- User testing - Internal and Beta
- Drive Research and Analysis for deliverable tech features
- Strong technical background - Ideally development
- Strong Mobile Product Management experience
- Consumer facing Product Manager
- Worked across and engaged with multiple business units, functions and stakeholders
- Entrepreneurial, innovative and passionate