We love working with like-minded, enthusiastic, energetic companies looking to make a difference.
Whether we are helping companies make that crucial first hire or launching an IPO we have been through it all many times. We would love to be on the journey with you, providing the support you need to hire the right people when those hires do not allow for 1% doubt.
Latest Startup JobsReceive jobs like these by email
to €47.5K per Year
Ranked in Top 100 European Startups... Read more
- Looking to be a part of a company where your actions make a meaningful difference?
- Are you Frontend Developer that’s tired of not being listened to?
- Want to see your ideas valued and implemented?
THE COMPANY: ?Ranked in the Top 100 European Start-ups is a company founded in 2012 based in central Barcelona, Spain. My client is the only company in the world offering an engine that provides automated check in into flights. It automatically checks in passengers to their preferred seat and sends the boarding pass straight to their phone.
They’re growing & expanding rapidly and have more than 200 airlines working with them and have no desire to slow down!! As they look to transform from being a start-up into a mature company, they’re in dire need of new tech talent! Within their super agile team, you’ll have the opportunity to work on innovative and challenging projects and you will do so with an amazing team and the best experts.
THE ROLE: As a Senior Frontend Developer you will have the chance to develop your skills and learn new things every week as you have a real impact in the history of the company, what you can expect is;
- ?Refactoring and maintenance of established front-end applications
- Cooperation with other back-end / front-end developers to implement new product functionalities
- Resolve and articulate complex problems through UI/UX and the development front-end•
- ?Follow the patterns, practices, and methods established in the existing code
- Daily scrum and sprint plannings every 2-3 weeks
- ?Communication with external web services
- Minimum 4+ years of experience as a Front-End Developer
- 1- 2 years of experience in Vue JS
- Good knowledge of the use of APIs.
- Understanding and experience on cross-browsing & responsive design
- Knowledge of git
- ?Fluent English, both written and spoken
BONUS POINTS FOR:
- Experience with version control tools and continuous integration
- ?Competent to design UI/UX solutions
- Knowledge of agile methodologies
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Competitive salary up to €47,500
- Home Office up to two days per week
- Flexible working hours 8-10h / 17-19h
- Office in the city center, super close to the beach
- Spanish or English classes
- Private Medical Care/ Gym membership
- Additional Vacation Days
- Young and international team
- Weekly team events
This is a start-up that has proven it’s need and value for the last 8 years and now they’re about to make things a lot more exciting as they set out to expand their services beyond automated check-ins that will open so many new exciting doors for both the company and YOU!
Every action you take will affect not just your success but also the companies, making you so much more than just ‘another’ developer!
to €60K per Year
Award Winning Start-up... Read more
Do you have trouble waking up in the morning because you hate your current job?
Are you a passionate PHP developer that wants to see recognition for your work?
Fancy being a part of growing, award-winning creative studio?
THE COMPANY: My client takes huge pride in every line of code and every pixel they deliver. Their process is rock solid and enables them to deliver cutting-edge digital products with great satisfaction. Working closely with agencies and brands to create some of the best and biggest digital projects in the world. Working for likes of Heineken, Philips, Adidas and McDonald’s, Tesla, Porsche, Bacardi, G-Star, the list goes on!!
There is a constant drive for perfection that has lead to heaps of awards ranging from: Site & Mobile of the Day from FWA and Awwwards, four years in a row nomination for Agency of the Year from Awwwards and being awarded the best digital agency in the Netherlands by the Dutch SpinAwards.
The Tech Stack >
- php, nodejs, laravel, aws, unit-testing, integration-testing, git, linux, nginx, apache, elasticsearch, tensorflow, beanstalkd, composer-php, mysql, rest, apiary.io, ssh, git-flow, continuous-deployment
THE ROLE: As a Senior Back-end Developer you will be a key-player in the team making sure challenging projects are fully functional, innovative, and perform well on every level with the ability to scale up and down if necessary. You inspire the team to use state-of-the-art techniques and make sure standards are never dropped.
There’s great freedom to choose new cutting-edge technology on every project and projects range from CMS driven platforms to serverside video rendering to AI/Machine Learning.
WHAT YOU NEED TO HAVE:
- 5 years of proven experience.
- The ability to learn quickly.
- Good knowledge of PHP and MySQL.
- Experience with PHP frameworks (such as Laravel)
- Knowledge of setting up scalable high performance PHP applications
- Proficiency in the English language
BONUS POINTS IF YOU HAVE:
- Experience with AWS services
- Experience with Machine Learning and AI (TensorFlow)
- Experience with NodeJS applications
- The ability to swear in both Dutch & English
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Competitive salary up to €55,000k
- 24 days of paid leave plus an average of 6 public holidays
- Work with cutting-edge technologies
- Monthly company events
- Daily healthy lunch and a moment to catch-up with your new work friends
- Phenomenal work environment, comfy ergonomic chairs & on-site massages
- Diverse culture, not your average tech environment
- Walking distance to the best that the Amsterdam city center has to offer
- More: travel reimbursement, access to conferences, and fun colleagues!
As a growing company they offer several opportunities to learn and advance yourself! They’re continuously training team members into becoming top-notch developers, having regular back and front-end code review meetings to make sure everybody can learn from mistakes & get up to speed with best practices.
SO, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?!