We love working with like-minded, enthusiastic, energetic companies looking to make a difference.
Whether we are helping companies make that crucial first hire or launching an IPO we have been through it all many times. We would love to be on the journey with you, providing the support you need to hire the right people when those hires do not allow for 1% doubt.
Latest Startup JobsReceive jobs like these by email
to £70K per Year
Front-End Developer-Reading-Digital Mortgage Market... Read more
Reading - UK
Up to £70,000
UI Developer required to join an exciting startup in the Finance and Mortgage Space.
What you will be doing:
· Building, managing and optimising the underlying platform and conversion funnel of the website
· Reviewing other technology models and deploying game changing user experiences
· Reviewing web analytics, response times & identifying opportunities to enhance the customer experience
A bit about you:
· You get a kick out of building & maintaining systems that help that put the consumer first.
· You want to be part of a closely knit team of passionate people that want to build a great tech platform in an agile manner
· You are collaborative & can provide knowledgeable input to existing projects across mobile & web
Ideally, your skills will include:
- Experience with Angular 2 or above.
IT would be great if you also had:
· A great attitude towards learning new approaches and emerging technology
· 5+ years of experience with web application technologies
· Experience with MySQL DBs & noSQL DBs (eg. Mongo) and are capable of writing queries
· Experience with Creation and consumption of Web Services (SOAP and RESTful)
· Experience implementing responsive design interfaces targeted for tablets and mobile phones.
· Familiarity building web applications in Python/Django, Java or PHP