We love working with like-minded, enthusiastic, energetic companies looking to make a difference.
Whether we are helping companies make that crucial first hire or launching an IPO we have been through it all many times. We would love to be on the journey with you, providing the support you need to hire the right people when those hires do not allow for 1% doubt.
Latest Startup JobsReceive jobs like these by email
to £65K per Year
Asterisk, SIP, Linux, VoIP... Read more
- Are you a VOIP Engineer experienced with Asterisk, SIP and Linux systems?
- Keen to join a forward-thinking start-up launching its 2nd cloud product?
- Fancy having involvement in current & future product/system design?
- Want full autonomy to introduce new ideas, approaches and own your area?
Package: c£50-60k (flexible for the right person) + benefits
Location: North London + flexible/some remote working
A successful cloud & VOIP start-up with a concrete customer base now looking to expand with it’s 2nd Asterisk cloud-based product offering.
This is not your average telephony company. The team thrives on new ideas and constant innovation where they’re always looking to push the boundaries with new system enhancements.
Essential experience: Asterisk, VOIP solutions, Linux, able to tech in relation to all things telephony protocols
Desirable skills: Exposure or willingness to pick up SQL/My-SQL, REST API’s, VOIP/Network design skills
Working alongside the product development team, you will support the advancement of their new telephony application and will play an integral part in the further development of the company’s hosted VoIP platform (largely based on open source technology).
You will assist with the deployment of the platform to new customers and with the development and implementation of new services.
The successful candidate will require a deep understanding of relevant VoIP technologies and will have the opportunity to design and build industry-leading VoIP solutions both current and future working alongside the company’s founding system architect.
This role will play a crucial role in the delivery of the ambitious expansion plans and future road map of this high-calibre London-based hosted telecoms provider.
Mid Level .NET Developer
to £75K per Hour
.NET Core, Azure, Microservices, Kubernetes... Read more
- Fancy getting your hands stuck into a rapidly growing fintech start-up?
- Want to be able to speak your mind and have your ideas implemented?
- How does migrating to microservices as you scale out on Azure using .NET Core to code sound?
THE COMPANY: A meaningful Fintech that affects the lives of millions all over the world as businesses, consumers, even the government change the way they think.
My client is growing at an alarming rate with their multi-award-winning, game-changing technology - They take a pulse of consumer sentiment whenever a customer pays, on the payment terminal. With up to 91%%%% of consumers responding, for the first time ever businesses can now gain access to mass, representative and validated feedback
No other business in the world is combining online and offline sentiment and consumer behaviour data in huge volumes, at near to real time. They’re collecting millions of ratings and over 50m data points every week and are ‘live’ in the UK, Europe, North America, Australia and NZ.
LOCATION: East Central London
THE ROLE: I’m looking for a Software Engineer Unicorn to quickly integrate into the tech team and help them deliver on their ambitious and challenging roadmap as they continue to roll out across the globe.
In order to make the user experience consistent and intuitive across the dizzying array of devices and platforms they’re currently targeting, you will need to apply flexibility and creative thinking on a daily basis to help bring the truth back to ratings around the world.
Your day to day –
- Working with technical team leads to develop and deliver high performance APIs, front end web applications and services.
- Implement and maintain consumer applications and internal back office tools.
- Code highly scalable and efficient software.
- Fix bugs / defects in unfamiliar code.
- Learn new paradigms, languages, and libraries as you work.
- Investigate new technologies and their applicability to the company’s offering.
Essential experience in (and I mean essential) –
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in commercial software development
- .Net (C#)
- SQL Server
- HTML 5, CSS3
- ORM (Entity Framework, Dapper)
- IOC Framework
- Unit Testing/Mocking Framework (Xunit, moq)
Bonus points for –
- .Net Core
- Azure DevOps (CI/CD)
- Azure cloud
- Message Queueing Systems
- A competitive salary of £65,000 to £75,000
- Flexi-hours & remote work when you need it (never are you micromanaged, you’re treated like an Adult)
- Share options after probation (you get a piece of the pie)
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Private healthcare with BUPA
- Pension with SMART
- Life Insurance with Canada Life
- And countless treats, fruit, drinks stocked all week to keep you energised!
to £85K per Year
Software Engineer... Read more
Up to £85,000 DOE
Java developers required to help build the best financial services platform on earth. This innovative fintech business is truly disrupting the foreign exchange market and has already transferred over $70billion! The existing platform has been stretched to the limit so the time has come to move to the cloud and a major tech transformation has commenced building microservices, exploring asynchronous communications models and investing more in JVM technologies.
A bit about you:
You are a highly skilled software engineer who is passionate about software and technology. You are a critical thinker and a strong all-rounder who loves a challenge and thrives as part of a highly performing team. You are not afraid of responsibility and enjoy being the go to person who really makes a difference.
Ideally, your skills and experience will include:
- Fluency with Java (preferably 8+)
- Modern software engineering practices
- Experience working with different technologies and wide knowledge of the jvm ecosystem
- Comfortable working in an agile environment
- Springboot experience is a plus
- We value automated testing and practices that support it: TDD, BDD