First-class IT Recruitment Solutions
In today’s culture of rapid technological expansion, it is more vital than ever for your company to stay ahead of the competition. Every company’s worth is measured by their personnel, and so finding the elite staff to drive forward the ambitions and innovation of your business is crucial to your long term success.
TechNET IT offers an unrivalled service in the provision of first-class IT & Technology recruitment solutions to the UK and across the globe. Established in 2001, we have sharpest, most knowledgeable specialist IT recruiters in industry. Whereas other recruiters will profess to say they cover multiple sectors with confidence, we can truly offer a boutique technology recruitment solution within each of the following sectors:
With fingertip access to highly accomplished candidates, we can offer clients the shining talent to meet all recruitment requirements. By knowing our candidates inside out, you can count on us to provide applicants that really hit the mark.
United Kingdom - Towcester
to £30K per Year
... Read more
Technical Engineer required to join an extremely interesting company that focus on digital display and connectivity. You will be joining an established Digital Display division, where you will be working with some of the biggest names in the industry. In this role you will learn so much and expand your knowledge helping you to take your next step up.
- Learn how to assemble hardware and software solution to a high-quality standard
- Working closely with field engineers handling rate board issues
- Configuring â€œDigiboxesâ€ and NUCs
- Configuring and assembling intel NUC rate board controllers for new orders
- Helping clients with rate board troubleshooting
- Monitor and helping with â€œPrefRatesâ€ systems
- Setting up AGMS
- Visiting customer sites to troubleshoot faulty rate boards or assist with new installations
- 3 yearsâ€™ experience with IT/audio visual hardware engineering
2nd Line engineer
United Kingdom - Northampton
... Read more
2nd Line Engineer
Salary up to Â£32000
Based in Northamptonshire
Technet are partnered with a Microsoft gold partner based who are going through a strong stage of growth to insure they are providing a 5 Star service.
They currently have the need for a 2nd line engineer to join the most vital part of there business, The role which will be mostly customer focused will see you not only provide outstanding support but also assist with the on boarding of new clients.
You will need the following Experience to be suitable for this role
- Inbound support request diagnosis and resolution:
- IT â€“ all issues affecting workstations, servers, networks, data storage etc.
- Connectivity â€“ network and router optimisation
- Telephony â€“ soft PBX configuration and maintenance
- Mobile â€“ wholesale portal admin; mobile device management config / admin.
- Monitor RMM dashboard status / alerts and applying corrective action as required
- Specialist diagnosis and resolution of escalated and complex issues
- Fix hardware faults and install upgrades to client hardware â€¢ Identify trends adversely affecting service quality and mitigate as appropriate
Digital Operations Manager
United Kingdom - London
... Read more
Digital Operations Manager
Digital Operations Manager is expected to help take the lead on the daily maintenance and support of exclusive digital channel systems. As part of this leading luxury fashion company with an outstanding brand presence across the UK, you will work with a specialist digital team to provide a high-quality platform allowing users to effectively communicate with third-party support teams and accelerate the response of inquiries. You are passionate about the development of digital platforms and driving the development of growth within the business through their cloud-based e-commerce solutions.
Some of what you will be doing:
- Formulating and accessing strategies that are reviewed to ensure they meet the goals of the business whilst providing support
- Accountable for tackling root cause analyses, problem statements and escalation paths ensuring strong communications throughout the process
- Responsible for monitoring, reporting and developing the OKRâ€™s with supporting partners
- Noticing changes so that Product Operations are prepared to develop and update releases across product domains
- Prioritise inquiries from users to provide fixes, solutions and training opportunities
Ideally, your skills and experience will include:
- Experience with CMS systems, merchandising tools, product enrichment and APIs
- Effective team working skills
- Ability to communicate problems in a professional manner
- Understanding of how to work in a fast-paced environment whilst recognising concepts
It would be great if you also have:
- Leadership skills, taking a direct approach to tasks
- Good at organising and prioritising tasks
- Demonstration of resolving issues in a timely manner
79 Dedicated Consultants
2427 Careers Secured in 2020
386 Trusted Clients
655 Projects in Action
What our clients say
“Highly recommended and will use again for the future.”
“I would not hesitate to contact TechNET IT again should we need to carry out a project such as this again”
“They always remained professional and it’s clear they deliver for a long lasting partnership with clients.”