and Contract IT Jobs
in Technology Recruitment
Looking for your next hire? Contact us for a professional and seamless approach to compliment your business
The DNA of Recruitment
Success is in our make up. Recruitment is who we are.
First-class IT recruitment solutions
In today’s culture of rapid technological expansion, it is more vital than ever for your company to stay ahead of the competition. Every company’s worth is measured by their personnel, and so finding the elite staff to drive forward the ambitions and innovation of your business is crucial to your long term success.
TechNET IT offers an unrivalled service in the provision of first-class IT & Technology recruitment solutions to the UK and across the globe. Established in 2001, we have sharpest, most knowledgeable specialist IT recruiters in industry. Whereas other recruiters will profess to say they cover multiple sectors with confidence, we can truly offer a boutique technology recruitment solution within each of the following sectors:
With fingertip access to highly accomplished candidates, we can offer clients the shining talent to meet all recruitment requirements. By knowing our candidates inside out, you can count on us to provide applicants that really hit the mark.
For more information, please email [email protected].
Get the app
The New TechNET IT Recruitment App
Manage your own profile, We value your candidate experience. Here you can view vacancies, Update your interview availability, upload documents, update contact details or remove them.
United Kingdom - London
to £90K per Year
... Read more
Position: Lead SDET
Lead SDET needed for an innovative global payment platform that are helping businesses and individuals move money around the world faster. My clients have more than 250,000 global customers and over 150,000 global businesses and are looking for a Lead SDET to help manage, build and move the QA teams to an automated environment.
- Take the initiative to collaborate with different team members across the program and wider organisation to make sure quality is embedded in both processes and technology.
- Lead the strategy for learning and adopting new test tools depending on various project recommendations.
- Use practical experience to help teams understand new business domains and help them analyse, test and build quality software.
- Use proven experience in collecting information and evidence, identifying problems and opportunities and ensuring recommendations fit with strategic business objectives.
- Take a systems thinking approach to improve engineering and the processes that support delivery of a project
- Encourage constructive conflict situations to enable quantum leaps forward in the tools, techniques and delivery of the team.
- Lead the strategic implementation of the quality strategy in the team. Surface and promote good practice and the findings of empirical experimentation throughout the organisation.
Ideally you will need:
- 5+ year experience for software testing and 1+ year team management experience
- An enhanced understanding of the QA methodologies & processes
- Experience with Automation & Manual testing
- Coaching and leading in practices like Pair Programming, Test Driven Development (TDD), Behaviour-Driven Development (BDD), Continuous Integration (CI), Continuous Delivery (CD)
- In-depth experience in non-functional testing, e.g., Load / soak / performance, security and accessibility, by using standard and new testing techniques.
- To have strong knowledge in either Java/C#/C++
- Experienced with various database systems of Oracle/MySQL/SQL Server/PostgreSQL
C# Azure Developer (Awesome FinTech - Fully Remote)
United Kingdom - London
... Read more
C# Azure Developer
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000
Location: Fully Remote
- Are you an up and coming C# Developer with skills/interest in cloud tech?
- Want to learn on B I G scale? Prepare to be amazed!
- Keen to work with a super cool FinTech that’s changing the industry?
- Happy to work remotely within a very smart & super collaborative engineering team?
- Fancy learning all elements of micro-services, CQRS and cutting services technology?
- At least 3 years of C# experience - competent with MVC, REST, Web-API, etc
- Azure (App Services, Functions, Queues, Blobs, Tables, Databases, Key Vault, Data Factory)
- Well versed in writing clean, clear, well tested, reusable code
- Good understanding of SOLID, Design Principles, TDD/Unit Testing and ideally C.I
- Bonus points if you’ve had exposure to Angular2>
- Microservices or Serverless architecture
- DDD / Domain Driven Design, Event Sourcing or CQRS
- Angular.js, Vue.js OR React.js
The company and its goal:
The combination is simple. Combine founders from Goldman Sachs + JP Morgan, a record £17M investment, state of the art engineering & technology, and you create a next-generation platform that makes investing accessible to the everyday person, with substantially lower fees & better ethics!
What you're looking at is a new Fintech/Wealth Management company that provides scalable, low cost and highly customised investment services that would otherwise be reserved for high net-worth individuals.
Having spent the past 4 years meticulously building an incredible development team the business has not stopped growing.
As a C# Azure Developer, you can expect:
We've invested heavily in Azure as our cloud platform provider and now we want to further expand our development in this area. You will be leveraging this tech help build better & more scalable products for end users that reduce operational risk and increase revenue.
- Developing back-end services such as performance & scalability, security & resilience, data processing and system integrations.
- Tech such as C#, Web-API, REST, Azure, SQL, and working with Design Patterns.
- Opportunity to work full stack with Angular.
- A true Agile environment with Scrum Master; Poker, retro’s, peer reviews, sprints, stand-ups.
- Proper code delivery; TDD & thorough testing + C.I.
- A very smart team of 13 hand-picked elite software engineers + product specialists.
- A culture that runs on innovation and continually inputting YOUR ideas.
- Report directly to a CTO who’s sharp, on the ball, and “on the ground” with the team – highly respected & very knowledgeable.
- You're trusted to manage your own work schedule and in return, you are expected to be efficient, productive, and of course, creative.
- More junior members will work closely with colleagues via a dedicated buddy system.
How the team deliver code;
- A fine-tuned Agile scrum team who eat, sleep and breath quality code and good testing!
- 2-week sprints, daily stand-ups, Poker planning, unit tests/TDD, Code Reviews, Continuous Integration.
Technology & Tools used in the TEAM
- C# v5, coupled with MVC, .Net Core, SQL & Microservices
- Azure (DevOps, app services, functions, SQL databases, Data Factory, Logic apps and more)
- Angular7/8>, HTML5, CSS3, Ionic, Sketch, Invision, Adobe Creative Suite
- Visual Studio, GIT, NPM, Xunit, Moq, Selenium and more
Salary: Approx £40-50k depending on experience
>Net / C# Developer
Netherlands - Amsterdam
to €70.00 per Hour
... Read more
.NET / C# Developer required for our Client a large and well respected Consultancy based in the Netherlands.
You will work with an existing development team, build and maintain components that form the digital front door of the company with the solution forming part of the relationship with customers and chain partners.
This role is fully REMOTE - 6 months+ in duration - Hourly pay rate - €70/day
Fluent Dutch is required.
Careers Secured in 2020
Projects in Action
Citrix engaged TechNET IT Recruitment Limited to deliver a team of Developers and Testers for requirements in Cambridge and Chalfont, the requirements were in areas which are hard to find and classed as niche in our market place. We have an internal recruitment team and a PSL but we felt we needed a partner on this for 100% focus. TechNET IT did not disappoint. Having approached TechNET IT to see if they could fulfil the positions, we held a meeting with the hiring manager concerned and the experienced consultants who would be providing the talent acquisition for the project. This proved useful for all parties as it further confirmed we were dealing with a company who know what they are doing in this space. Some of the questions and understanding in the technical brief really impressed our hiring managers. TechNET IT were able to source suitable candidates for the positions and also carry out the initial screening process/interviews which saved us time and made sure we only saw the best and most suitable candidates. I would not hesitate to contact TechNET IT again should we need to carry out a project such as this again and look forward to using TechNET as part of our Tier 1 PSL for all future positions.
Senior Talent Acquisition
TechNET IT were truly interested in understanding our real requirements and criteria for vacancies and put forward good calibre candidates with appropriate skills and capabilities, this meant we were able to save time by interviewing fewer and moving to selection and appointment very speedily. Highly recommended and will use again for the future.
IT Relationship Manager
I have been working with Rocio in hiring a number of complex and niche roles for eBay over the last year. Rocio is a one of the most professional people I have worked with in recruitment, honest, always available and quick to follow up. She has a great customer centric focus making sure she understands your needs in order to find the best candidates to suit your company and role. In addition she is friendly and a pleasure to deal with and has the all important can-do attitude. I would highly recommend Rocio – bottom line she WILL find talented people to join your team.
Head of Organic Growth
TechNET contacted me in early 2016 to engage with us on the delivery of high calibre candidates within Java, Frontend and Ruby development. At the time we weren’t looking to engage with an agency and they took that on-board and was happy to be contacted should we require their assistance. Several months later I called and engaged TechNet on a trial basis. The team delivered quality candidates across Java, frontend and Ruby Web Development. They visited our office to understand the culture, environment and local area and kept in touch without ever pushing. The team at TechNet took the time to understand us as a client and what we were looking for, and were able to deliver high caliber candidates in to Sky in Leeds making a couple of placements. They always remained professional and it’s clear they deliver for a long lasting partnership with clients.