First-class recruitment solutions
In today’s culture of rapid technological expansion, it is more vital than ever for your company to stay ahead of the competition. Every company’s worth is measured by their personnel, and so finding the elite staff to drive forward the ambitions and innovation of your business is crucial to your long term success.
TechNET IT offers an unrivalled service in the provision of first-class recruitment solutions to the UK and across the globe. Established in 2001, we have sharpest, most knowledgeable specialist recruiters in industry. Whereas other recruiters will profess to say they cover multiple sectors with confidence, we can truly offer a boutique technology solution within each of the following sectors:
With fingertip access to highly accomplished candidates, we can offer clients the shining talent to meet all recruitment requirements. By knowing our candidates inside out, you can count on us to provide applicants that really hit the mark.
For more information, please email [email protected].
Get the app
The New TechNET IT Recruitment App
Manage your own profile, We value your candidate experience. Here you can view vacancies, Update your interview availability, upload documents, update contact details or remove them.
VR Tools Developer - Guildford
to £70K per Year
VR Tools Developer... Read more
VR Tools Developer
Are you looking to be part of a rapidly growing startup?
A fully funded tech startup who design cutting edge industrial design software already in use by supercar manufactures in the automotive industry.
This allows for designers to paint curves in both VR and tablet devices and rapidly visualise designs.
- Developing systems and new features in C++
- Developing for VR/AR/MR devices.
- Drive improvement to UX of application.
- 3+ years of development experience within, Games, VR/AR, Visualisation and CAD industries.
- Extensive working knowledge of C++.
- Significant professional experience coding in Unreal Engine.
- Existing experience of developing for VR/AR platforms.
- Applicants must have full rights to work in the UK.
For any further questions please get in touch with Ashton Addington on either 01908 929797 or [email protected]
Application Services Analyst
to £50K per Year
Financial Institution that is among the Fin50... Read more
Position: Application Services Analyst
Permanent Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 DOE
Application Services Analyst needed for a financial institution that is among the FinTech50. You’ll be responsible for the delivery of services & support to business users. You will be improving the overall stability of applications, reducing the number of application events, allowing users to be more self-sufficient and reducing time spent by third level development teams on support.
- Log and execute technical support requests from all areas for my clients
- Ensure that requests are prioritised in accordance with agreed criteria, monitor progress of requests and ensure users and other interested parties are kept informed.
- Execute application configuration and maintenance on the group’s business facing systems.
- Investigate and resolve application errors, data discrepancies and queries and determine appropriate actions to take.
- Make sure all work is carried out and documented in accordance with required standards, methods and procedures.
- Conduct trend analysis to identify technical themes in order to take corrective action to improve performance and to avoid problems from recurring.
- Identify areas where end users or level 1 support can address application issues without the need to escalate. Focus on end user training, documentation & automation of existing tasks. Goal is to reduce amount of support requiring Level 3 services.
- Involvement with the on-boarding of new applications and services.
- Experience in providing application support to business users.
- Knowledge of using SQL to investigate & resolve problems.
- Experience working in cross-functional teams.
- Experiencing in providing Salesforce administration tasks.
- Experience working within the financial sector or a payments processing organisation.
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills
- Customer focused
- Highly motivated & results driven
- Ability to think laterally & problem solve
- Ability to work to deadlines & under pressure
Customer & commercial Solutions Architect
to £80K per Month
One of the largest Multinational Hospitality Companies... Read more
Position: Customer/Commercial Solution Architect
Salary: £80,000 + Car Allowance or Cash Allowance £5650
Solutions Architect needed for one of the largest multinational hospitality companies. As the Solution Architect you will need to provide data and technical architecture design to the business needs. You will provide support to the product team on technology used and will analyse and process data being used on IT projects.
- Ensure solution design follows the direction set by our client’s IT strategy and adhere to the architecture practices principles and standards.
- Ensure all design work is peer reviewed and approved by the solution architect community.
- Maintain up to date domain knowledge of emerging technologies and trend development
- Support wider IT functions with technical knowledge and experience within the customer & commercial domain.
- Development of standards and ways of working that promote an integrated and valued function
- Common Architecture approaches including; Cloud, Hosting and Infrastructure-as-Code Integration patterns including ESB, Microservices, messaging and events Continuous Integration/Delivery
- Experience of building scalable, resilient and secured applications using Dynamics 365 CRM and Microsoft .NET.
- Agile development: design patterns, OOD, Emergent Architecture, tools such as JIRA/Confluence, TDD/BDD
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure Data Platforms/Services and Adobe Experience Cloud
- Broad understanding of applications and technologies in the customer domain.
- TOGAF Certification
- Good commercial understanding of IT services. Demonstrable ability to engage with vendors and review technical proposals from a commercial angle to ensure technical solutions meet the clients requirements
- Demonstrate a "customer obsessed" mind-set when evaluating solution options
- Up to 30% bonus
- 25 days bank holiday plus bank holidays
- Private medical family cover – Bupa
- Life Assurance x4 base Salary
- Flexi time – 1 day a week working from home
Careers Secured in 2019
Projects in Action
Citrix engaged TechNET IT Recruitment Limited to deliver a team of Developers and Testers for requirements in Cambridge and Chalfont, the requirements were in areas which are hard to find and classed as niche in our market place. We have an internal recruitment team and a PSL but we felt we needed a partner on this for 100% focus. TechNET IT did not disappoint. Having approached TechNET IT to see if they could fulfil the positions, we held a meeting with the hiring manager concerned and the experienced consultants who would be providing the talent acquisition for the project. This proved useful for all parties as it further confirmed we were dealing with a company who know what they are doing in this space. Some of the questions and understanding in the technical brief really impressed our hiring managers. TechNET IT were able to source suitable candidates for the positions and also carry out the initial screening process/interviews which saved us time and made sure we only saw the best and most suitable candidates. I would not hesitate to contact TechNET IT again should we need to carry out a project such as this again and look forward to using TechNET as part of our Tier 1 PSL for all future positions.
Senior Talent Acquisition
TechNET IT were truly interested in understanding our real requirements and criteria for vacancies and put forward good calibre candidates with appropriate skills and capabilities, this meant we were able to save time by interviewing fewer and moving to selection and appointment very speedily. Highly recommended and will use again for the future.
IT Relationship Manager
I have been working with Rocio in hiring a number of complex and niche roles for eBay over the last year. Rocio is a one of the most professional people I have worked with in recruitment, honest, always available and quick to follow up. She has a great customer centric focus making sure she understands your needs in order to find the best candidates to suit your company and role. In addition she is friendly and a pleasure to deal with and has the all important can-do attitude. I would highly recommend Rocio – bottom line she WILL find talented people to join your team.
Head of Organic Growth
TechNET contacted me in early 2016 to engage with us on the delivery of high calibre candidates within Java, Frontend and Ruby development. At the time we weren’t looking to engage with an agency and they took that on-board and was happy to be contacted should we require their assistance. Several months later I called and engaged TechNet on a trial basis. The team delivered quality candidates across Java, frontend and Ruby Web Development. They visited our office to understand the culture, environment and local area and kept in touch without ever pushing. The team at TechNet took the time to understand us as a client and what we were looking for, and were able to deliver high caliber candidates in to Sky in Leeds making a couple of placements. They always remained professional and it’s clear they deliver for a long lasting partnership with clients.