First-class recruitment solutions
In today’s culture of rapid technological expansion, it is more vital than ever for your company to stay ahead of the competition. Every company’s worth is measured by their personnel, and so finding the elite staff to drive forward the ambitions and innovation of your business is crucial to your long term success.
TechNET IT offers an unrivalled service in the provision of first-class recruitment solutions to the UK and across the globe. Established in 2001, we have sharpest, most knowledgeable specialist recruiters in industry. Whereas other recruiters will profess to say they cover multiple sectors with confidence, we can truly offer a boutique technology solution within each of the following sectors:
With fingertip access to highly accomplished candidates, we can offer clients the shining talent to meet all recruitment requirements. By knowing our candidates inside out, you can count on us to provide applicants that really hit the mark.
For more information, please email [email protected].
The New TechNet IT Recruitment App
Manage your own profile, We value your candidate experience. Here you can view vacancies, Update your interview availability, upload documents, update contact details or remove them.
to £50K per Year
ID: NSimpson -.Net MK
- Are you a talented Full Stack .NET Web Developer?
- Want the flexibility to work remotely 3 day per week?
- Know a thing or to about Angular or want to learn it? Read on!
A top Digital Agency with 18 offices in UK, USA, Canada, India, Australia, Singapore and Latin America. The UK HQ houses approximately 300 people and the offices have recently undergone a major refurbishment.
Desirable: Angular, Bootstrap, Entity Framework, Web-API, CQRS, Micro-services, TeamCity, Octopus Deploy
What you can expect:
- A team of 45 technical people; developers, testers, design UI/UX, database and more
- To be able to work full stack on a wide range of client projects such as Asda, Lloyds and many more big brands
- Have you ideas valued and implemented if viable for the business/client
- A forward thinking team that listens to you but also challenges you technically where needed
- Decent levels of career progressions
- Very modern offices and equipment, with free parking and home-working
What we expect:
- At least 3 years of commercial experience within C# .NET web development - MUST BE MVC not WebForms
- That you have an understanding of SOLID principles, ideally practising this within your role(s)
- A firm understanding of SQL Server, and ideally Web-API or Entity Framework
- A confident person who can bring ideas to the table. Sitting in the corner with headphones in doesn't work here
- A team player who can bring forward their ideas but also handle constructive criticism
- That you can actually contribute to full stack development and are open to learning new skills
- Clean, maintainable and well-written code that is unit tested - Even better would be TDD with some C.I/C.D!
- That you don't wear a suit - we're casual/dress down everyday - be yourself!
- £40-50k starting salary
- Annual bonus
- Home working, sometimes as often as 4 days a week
- 25 days holiday increasing over time
- Personal and team training budget + online access
- Extensive baby-care and childcare
- Extended maternity and paternity
- Life assurance
- Office massages
- Eye care
- Long service awards
- Summer + Winter incentives
- Vast array of charity events and social events such as team paint balling
Desktop Support Engineer
to £30K per Year
British Automotive Manufacturer... Read more
A World renowned British Automotive Manufacturer are looking for a Desktop Support Engineer to join their team on a full-time basis due to expansion of their growing our IT Department.
This role has been created to provide high quality IT Services to the business by effective management and control of the IT environment and specialist support organisations.
You will support the organisation by providing support on the following:
- 1st & 2nd Line Support experience
- IT services management input to new requirements and technologies
- Technical input for system maintenance and outages
- PC Builds – Windows XP and above
- PC Clients deployments – SCCM / Imaging
- Support the hardware/part replacement
- Microsoft office applications
- Key Business applications
- You will ideally have a professional IT Network qualification MCSA, MCITP, MCSE or MCP.
- ITILv3 awareness is essential.
Application Security Architect
to £70K per Year
Blockchain - cloud platforms... Read more
Application Security Architect
Belfast or Paris
Up to £70,000
Security Architect with a developer mindset required to join a team who are building blockchain-based cloud platforms.
What you will be doing:
• Working alongside Application and DevOps engineers to ensure security best practice is incorporated into design, development and testing of application and infrastructure code.
• Design, document and continuously improve the security aspects of the Software Development Lifecycle.
• Evaluation, selection and implementation of the appropriate security tooling and frameworks.
• Directly influence multiple regional and global projects by working with various teams across Europe.
Ideally, your skills will include:
• 5+ years of commercial development experience, working with Java or Node.js on Linux (experience with other object-oriented or functional languages such as .NET, Python or Ruby will also be considered)
• Full stack security architect familiar with how to build secure applications (secure coding best practices), securing the build and deployment process and securing the run time environment (OWASP Top 10)
• Demonstrated experience of tools to detect potential issues or even better prevent issues from building these processes into the build and deployment pipeline
• A basic understanding of blockchain fundamentals
IT would be great if you also had:
• Experience of application containers such as Docker and container orchestration technologies such as Docker Swarm or Google Kubernetes
• Experience in delivering cloud-based systems (i.e. deploying and running in AWS, Azure, OpenStack, Google Compute Environment, etc.)
• Previous experience of working with blockchain frameworks such as Hyperledger Fabric or Multichain
Careers Secured in 2017
Projects in Action
Citrix engaged TechNET IT Recruitment Limited to deliver a team of Developers and Testers for requirements in Cambridge and Chalfont, the requirements were in areas which are hard to find and classed as niche in our market place. We have an internal recruitment team and a PSL but we felt we needed a partner on this for 100% focus. TechNET IT did not disappoint. Having approached TechNET IT to see if they could fulfil the positions, we held a meeting with the hiring manager concerned and the experienced consultants who would be providing the talent acquisition for the project. This proved useful for all parties as it further confirmed we were dealing with a company who know what they are doing in this space. Some of the questions and understanding in the technical brief really impressed our hiring managers. TechNET IT were able to source suitable candidates for the positions and also carry out the initial screening process/interviews which saved us time and made sure we only saw the best and most suitable candidates. I would not hesitate to contact TechNET IT again should we need to carry out a project such as this again and look forward to using TechNET as part of our Tier 1 PSL for all future positions.
Senior Talent Acquisition
Abbey National (now Santander)
TechNET IT were truly interested in understanding our real requirements and criteria for vacancies and put forward good calibre candidates with appropriate skills and capabilities, this meant we were able to save time by interviewing fewer and moving to selection and appointment very speedily. Highly recommended and will use again for the future.
IT Relationship Manager
I have been working with Rocio in hiring a number of complex and niche roles for eBay over the last year. Rocio is a one of the most professional people I have worked with in recruitment, honest, always available and quick to follow up. She has a great customer centric focus making sure she understands your needs in order to find the best candidates to suit your company and role. In addition she is friendly and a pleasure to deal with and has the all important can-do attitude. I would highly recommend Rocio – bottom line she WILL find talented people to join your team.
Head of Organic Growth
TechNET contacted me in early 2016 to engage with us on the delivery of high calibre candidates within Java, Frontend and Ruby development. At the time we weren’t looking to engage with an agency and they took that on-board and was happy to be contacted should we require their assistance. Several months later I called and engaged TechNet on a trial basis. The team delivered quality candidates across Java, frontend and Ruby Web Development. They visited our office to understand the culture, environment and local area and kept in touch without ever pushing. The team at TechNet took the time to understand us as a client and what we were looking for, and were able to deliver high caliber candidates in to Sky in Leeds making a couple of placements. They always remained professional and it’s clear they deliver for a long lasting partnership with clients.