First-class recruitment solutions
In today’s culture of rapid technological expansion, it is more vital than ever for your company to stay ahead of the competition. Every company’s worth is measured by their personnel, and so finding the elite staff to drive forward the ambitions and innovation of your business is crucial to your long term success.
TechNET IT offers an unrivalled service in the provision of first-class recruitment solutions to the UK and across the globe. Established in 2001, we have sharpest, most knowledgeable specialist recruiters in industry. Whereas other recruiters will profess to say they cover multiple sectors with confidence, we can truly offer a boutique technology solution within each of the following sectors:
With fingertip access to highly accomplished candidates, we can offer clients the shining talent to meet all recruitment requirements. By knowing our candidates inside out, you can count on us to provide applicants that really hit the mark.
For more information, please email [email protected].
The New TechNet IT Recruitment App
Manage your own profile, We value your candidate experience. Here you can view vacancies, Update your interview availability, upload documents, update contact details or remove them.
to €45K per Year
ID: IK - BNG - UIA
An exciting opportunity with an international indie gaming studio... Read more
I have an exciting opportunity with an international indie gaming studio with a diverse team of over 40 people. Now looking to add a UI Artist thier diverse team on a permanent or remote basis.
Requirements and skills:
- 3+ years experience in UI development
- Experience debugging and optimizing code using Chrome tools
- Experience working on large scale web projects (data-heavy websites, applications or libraries)
- AngularJS programming skills
- You are deadline driven and detail-oriented
- You have a high level of initiative and a strong sense of ownership
- You can adapt to rapidly shifting priorities in fast-paced environments
- You go forward and push for what you believe
If you fit the bill of what is required don't hesitate to get in touch, I want to hear from you !!!!
QA Automation (Mobile)
3-5 years Automation Development Experience- Appium- BDD/TDD... Read more
QA Automation Tester
Contract (Until 31st December 2019 with possible extension)
What you will be doing:
You will be responsible for software test automation design, planning, scripting and execution for a project. You should be self-motivated, creative and proactive, to work successfully in a fast-paced environment including multiple platforms and architectures, diverse technologies and lab environments. As the QA Automation Tester you will work closely with developers, designers, test engineers, product owner and other stakeholders throughout the SDLC (AGILE), executing automated test iterations, tracking & reporting test results, troubleshooting and coordinating the bug fixes. Also you should have a strong understanding of agile processes and the related QA lifecycle and automation methodology.
- Design solutions for Quality Processes, Testing & Automation Strategies and Test Execution Systems.
- Review requirements, evaluate and implement the automation scripts following the methodologies and tools selected.
- Research and Propose tool & technology choices for delivering high quality, performant and scalable testing solution.
- Collaborate with the rest of the automation teams to define and implement best practices.
- Support automated testing process by scoping and independently implementing or leading framework extension projects
- Solve for efficiency, consistency and effectiveness
- Ensure that all tests are executed and give regular feedback to the team lead on the status of quality
- Operate on complex tasks/projects with minimal guidance
- Lead development of test harnesses to drastically improve productivity and reduce repetitive manual procedure by functional testers.
- Build metrics and automated systems for gathering/analyzing quality checkpoints.
- Be meticulous about documentation and maintaining robust log of all test cases and test results
- 3-5 years of intensive automation development experience
- Probe experience with references implementing on customers projects using some of the next technologies: Atllasian Stack (JIRA, BitBucket, Bamboo, Confluence), Appium, Selenium WebDriver, Cucumber, Gherkin, Appium, Mac OSX, Windows, iOS, Android, Swift, AWS, Docker
- Experience with test automation and frameworks using Keyword, data driven and Business functions
- Experience of developing test automation framework in Java using Cucumber.
- Cross browser testing on the cloud such as SauceLabs or similar
- Mobile devices/ simulators testing using the test automation frameworks and Appium or similar.
- Should have work experience in AGILE project teams.
- Knowledge of working with BDD methodology.
- Experience in working with continuous integration environment/project and have good knowledge of GIT and Jenkins. Should be able to configure automation scripts with Jenkins.
- Should have knowledge and Experience with backend automation for SOAP And REST services (API and webservices).
- Should have a good working knowledge of SQL and database structures
- Knowledge & Experience on JIRA tool is a must
- Automating mobile application testing across multiple internet browsers.
- Should be able to create new automation framework (if required) and not just adding scripts to existing framework.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-effort, dynamic work environment
CONTRACT SQL Database Administrator/Developer
CONTRACT SQL Database Administrator/Developer - Milton Keynes... Read more
CONTRACT SQL Database Administrator/Developer required for one of the world’s leading distribute of computer and technology in Milton Keynes.
Location: Milton Keynes
Length: 6-9 months initial (high chance of an extension)
Skills and Experience:
- DB-Development-Skills beneficial
- Basic Performance-Tuning
- (Statistics, Indexes, CPU, Memory..)
- (2005 > 2012)
- (Merge and Push, procedures are existing on distributor to create and delete subscriptions)
- SSIS Implementation
- (DTS-jobs have been migrated already to SSIS, but need to be implemented)
Careers Secured in 2018
Projects in Action
Citrix engaged TechNET IT Recruitment Limited to deliver a team of Developers and Testers for requirements in Cambridge and Chalfont, the requirements were in areas which are hard to find and classed as niche in our market place. We have an internal recruitment team and a PSL but we felt we needed a partner on this for 100% focus. TechNET IT did not disappoint. Having approached TechNET IT to see if they could fulfil the positions, we held a meeting with the hiring manager concerned and the experienced consultants who would be providing the talent acquisition for the project. This proved useful for all parties as it further confirmed we were dealing with a company who know what they are doing in this space. Some of the questions and understanding in the technical brief really impressed our hiring managers. TechNET IT were able to source suitable candidates for the positions and also carry out the initial screening process/interviews which saved us time and made sure we only saw the best and most suitable candidates. I would not hesitate to contact TechNET IT again should we need to carry out a project such as this again and look forward to using TechNET as part of our Tier 1 PSL for all future positions.
Senior Talent Acquisition
Abbey National (now Santander)
TechNET IT were truly interested in understanding our real requirements and criteria for vacancies and put forward good calibre candidates with appropriate skills and capabilities, this meant we were able to save time by interviewing fewer and moving to selection and appointment very speedily. Highly recommended and will use again for the future.
IT Relationship Manager
I have been working with Rocio in hiring a number of complex and niche roles for eBay over the last year. Rocio is a one of the most professional people I have worked with in recruitment, honest, always available and quick to follow up. She has a great customer centric focus making sure she understands your needs in order to find the best candidates to suit your company and role. In addition she is friendly and a pleasure to deal with and has the all important can-do attitude. I would highly recommend Rocio – bottom line she WILL find talented people to join your team.
Head of Organic Growth
TechNET contacted me in early 2016 to engage with us on the delivery of high calibre candidates within Java, Frontend and Ruby development. At the time we weren’t looking to engage with an agency and they took that on-board and was happy to be contacted should we require their assistance. Several months later I called and engaged TechNet on a trial basis. The team delivered quality candidates across Java, frontend and Ruby Web Development. They visited our office to understand the culture, environment and local area and kept in touch without ever pushing. The team at TechNet took the time to understand us as a client and what we were looking for, and were able to deliver high caliber candidates in to Sky in Leeds making a couple of placements. They always remained professional and it’s clear they deliver for a long lasting partnership with clients.