First-class recruitment solutions
In today’s culture of rapid technological expansion, it is more vital than ever for your company to stay ahead of the competition. Every company’s worth is measured by their personnel, and so finding the elite staff to drive forward the ambitions and innovation of your business is crucial to your long term success.
TechNET IT offers an unrivalled service in the provision of first-class recruitment solutions to the UK and across the globe. Established in 2001, we have sharpest, most knowledgeable specialist recruiters in industry. Whereas other recruiters will profess to say they cover multiple sectors with confidence, we can truly offer a boutique technology solution within each of the following sectors:
With fingertip access to highly accomplished candidates, we can offer clients the shining talent to meet all recruitment requirements. By knowing our candidates inside out, you can count on us to provide applicants that really hit the mark.
For more information, please email [email protected].
The New TechNet IT Recruitment App
Manage your own profile, We value your candidate experience. Here you can view vacancies, Update your interview availability, upload documents, update contact details or remove them.
Solution Engineer – Salesforce Cloud
ID: Solution Engineer - SF
AI Platform - Customer Support... Read more
Solutions Engineer with Salesforce experience required to join an exciting AI company within their service delivery team. Their AI platform puts customer support on autopilot by understanding conversations, automating repetitive processes and delighting customers. The platform is powered by deep learning that understands customers’ objectives, then drives automated resolutions through APIs that connect seamlessly to a company's backend systems.
This role will require you to:
- Perform technical discoveries to understand a customer's Salesforce environment and to document the deployment of AI solutions
- Deploy AI solutions to a customer's Salesforce environment including any integration required to interoperate with existing customisations
- Be the second-tier escalation point for post-deployment issues reported by customers
- Deliver feedback to the product team on features that prospective and current clients are requesting
- Contribute to a Solution Engineering Toolkit - a repository of best practices, deployment and tools
- Be a collaborative member of the service delivery team, which consists of solution engineers, programme managers and support developers
- Help to maximise the success of pilots to assist with post-pilot rollouts
Ideally, your skills would include:
- Salesforce experience, preferably with exposure to Service Cloud
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with great attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Basic understanding of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning is desirable
- Salesforce Certified Administrator and Salesforce Certified Service Cloud Consultant certifications would be a bonus
In return, you’ll get:
- Experience in a rapidly growing, diverse and one of the best start-ups in the AI industry
- Competitive salary
- Generous vacation days, public holidays and sick leave
- Pension Scheme
- Gym membership (at specific location)
- Company MacBook
- Company Cycle Scheme
- A free selection of teas, coffees, juices and freshly baked cookies everyday
- Sponsorship to attend relevant worldwide conferences and trainings
- Freedom to experiment with your ideas and develop your skills
- Need anything? They are committed to your success as they know that it equates to theirs so anything you need to do your job well? Just ask!
- Ownership and Meritocracy: They aren't clock watchers and work in a highly results-driven way. So, you can expect full autonomy to experiment with your ideas and meritocracy from them
Front End Developer - ReactJS, VueJS, Angular, NodeJS
to £75K per Year
Greenfield Project - FTSE250 E-commerce... Read more
Front-end/Full Stack Developer (React/VueJS) - All levels required!
- Are you a Front-end or Full Stack Developer with skills in React, Angular or Vue?
- Want to work on a global E-commerce platform handling over £1million an hour in revenue?
- Keen to get stuck into a major Greenfield project for a FTSE250 brand?
- Want to transition to VueJS & NodeJS, working alongside Microservices + Cloud?
- Interested in joining a highly successful company with award-winning offices and top-notch team?
Junior/Mid AND Senior/Lead level required!
- Ideally VueJS but React or Angular considered
- Agile/SCRUM + TDD/good testing knowledge
Desirable Skills: NodeJS, C#/MVC, AWS/Azure, PCI Security
- One of the best known FTSE250 E-commerce companies in Europe!
- A web/mobile platform handling more than £1million an hour at peak
- Award-winning offices in Milton Keynes and huge technology investment.
A greenfield project to move its core site & mobile app from C#/MVC & Angular to NodeJS & VueJS (communicating with Micro-services and Azure/AWS)
Location: Milton Keynes
- 5 minutes from the M1 and A5
- Free parking
- Award-winning large modern offices???????
Benefits for both roles include:
- Bonus as mentioned above (average is a high %)
- Share options + Share save scheme
- 10% combined pension
- Private medical insurance, health insurance, travel insurance AND dental insurance
- Enhanced Paternity, maternity and adoption pay
- Death in service benefit - 2 x salary
- Vitality benefits including cinema tickets, Starbucks, Park Run
- Free parking
- Gym Discount
- Family days with fully catered BBQ
- Free on-site ice cream and Costa
Senor Software Engineer
to £65K per Year
Senior Software Engineer Central London... Read more
Senior Software Engineer
Want to work on the most famous shopping street in London?
The client is one of the UK’s largest high street retailers. An umbrella of multiple successful brands all targeting their own distinct market. This client had been a huge part of handwriting the UK’s retail DNA.
The Software Engineering community are responsible for analysing, designing, planning, executing and evaluating work to time, cost and quality targets, assessing and evaluating risk. The Engineers work within a clear framework of accountability, exercising substantial personal responsibility and autonomy. They take initiative to keep skills up to date, mentor colleagues, maintain an awareness of developments in the industry, and advise on scope and options for continuous operational improvement. Lead Software Engineers are pivotal to the success of Arcadias engineering team. They act as the leaders within a squad of engineers, ensure quality standards are maintained and consistently strive for greatness.
- You write clean, concise, self-documenting code that both you and your team can still understand a year after
- You strive for greatness in regards to unit testing and aspire to have 100% unit test code coverage in everything you do.
- You champion code reviews and provide clear concise feedback
- You thrive in an agile fast paced environment and embrace change.
- You fully contribute to the work of the teams and work to the required technical standards
- You actively look to mentor more junior engineers
- You are an active member of the technical lead forum
- You take a more holistic view on tasks, consulting between engineering teams and architecture
- You actively participate in technical decisions and champion clear documentation of decisions
- You take technical leadership within a squad
- You take a holistic view of the architecture and constantly strive to improve it
- You take ownership of an area of the code base and take full accountability for its performance
- You prioritise high value tasks with technical debt
- Commercial experience with NodeJS Strongly
- Ability to thrive in an Agile first environment
- Commercial experience of continuous integration and delivery
- Strong commercial experience with TDD/BDD
- Strong Commercial experience with unit testing ideally in Jest
- Commercial experience with REST APIs
- Strong commercial experience in building SPAs and isomorphic applications
- Commercial experience with Docker, AWS, Jenkins, Redis
- Commercial experience with GIT and GIT branching methodologies
- Working knowledge of modern software design patterns and SOLID principles
- Passionate for technology and how it can be used to solve problems
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field, or equivalent training, fellowship, or work experience
- Ability to present technical problems to non technical employees
- Strong track record of mentoring more junior engineers
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong teamwork ethic
- Experience with ecommerce engineering highly beneficial
- Knowledge of JS test frameworks highly advantageous e.g. WebDriver.IO
- Commercial experience of creating isomorphic progressive web applications highly beneficial
- Flexible working hours
- Staff discount across all brands within the group
- Generous holiday with holiday trading
- Early finish summer hours
- Regular team and company social events
- Pension scheme
- Company bonus scheme
- Interest free season ticket loan
Careers Secured in 2018
Projects in Action
Citrix engaged TechNET IT Recruitment Limited to deliver a team of Developers and Testers for requirements in Cambridge and Chalfont, the requirements were in areas which are hard to find and classed as niche in our market place. We have an internal recruitment team and a PSL but we felt we needed a partner on this for 100% focus. TechNET IT did not disappoint. Having approached TechNET IT to see if they could fulfil the positions, we held a meeting with the hiring manager concerned and the experienced consultants who would be providing the talent acquisition for the project. This proved useful for all parties as it further confirmed we were dealing with a company who know what they are doing in this space. Some of the questions and understanding in the technical brief really impressed our hiring managers. TechNET IT were able to source suitable candidates for the positions and also carry out the initial screening process/interviews which saved us time and made sure we only saw the best and most suitable candidates. I would not hesitate to contact TechNET IT again should we need to carry out a project such as this again and look forward to using TechNET as part of our Tier 1 PSL for all future positions.
Senior Talent Acquisition
Abbey National (now Santander)
TechNET IT were truly interested in understanding our real requirements and criteria for vacancies and put forward good calibre candidates with appropriate skills and capabilities, this meant we were able to save time by interviewing fewer and moving to selection and appointment very speedily. Highly recommended and will use again for the future.
IT Relationship Manager
I have been working with Rocio in hiring a number of complex and niche roles for eBay over the last year. Rocio is a one of the most professional people I have worked with in recruitment, honest, always available and quick to follow up. She has a great customer centric focus making sure she understands your needs in order to find the best candidates to suit your company and role. In addition she is friendly and a pleasure to deal with and has the all important can-do attitude. I would highly recommend Rocio – bottom line she WILL find talented people to join your team.
Head of Organic Growth
TechNET contacted me in early 2016 to engage with us on the delivery of high calibre candidates within Java, Frontend and Ruby development. At the time we weren’t looking to engage with an agency and they took that on-board and was happy to be contacted should we require their assistance. Several months later I called and engaged TechNet on a trial basis. The team delivered quality candidates across Java, frontend and Ruby Web Development. They visited our office to understand the culture, environment and local area and kept in touch without ever pushing. The team at TechNet took the time to understand us as a client and what we were looking for, and were able to deliver high caliber candidates in to Sky in Leeds making a couple of placements. They always remained professional and it’s clear they deliver for a long lasting partnership with clients.