First-class recruitment solutions
In today’s culture of rapid technological expansion, it is more vital than ever for your company to stay ahead of the competition. Every company’s worth is measured by their personnel, and so finding the elite staff to drive forward the ambitions and innovation of your business is crucial to your long term success.
TechNET IT offers an unrivalled service in the provision of first-class recruitment solutions to the UK and across the globe. Established in 2001, we have sharpest, most knowledgeable specialist recruiters in industry. Whereas other recruiters will profess to say they cover multiple sectors with confidence, we can truly offer a boutique technology solution within each of the following sectors:
With fingertip access to highly accomplished candidates, we can offer clients the shining talent to meet all recruitment requirements. By knowing our candidates inside out, you can count on us to provide applicants that really hit the mark.
For more information, please email [email protected].
The New TechNet IT Recruitment App
Manage your own profile, We value your candidate experience. Here you can view vacancies, Update your interview availability, upload documents, update contact details or remove them.
to £49K per Year
Finance/Banking!... Read more
Change Manager required to join one of the world’s largest banks to manage and facilitate the release of changes into Production without impact to IT service availability. You will be responsible for ensuring that all change requests follow the agreed change policy. You will also take ownership of changes, providing due diligence on raised changes (conformance to standard). This opportunity will also involve representing the changes in any forum in the presence of a non-technical audience and maintaining compliance to audit requirements at all times.
This role will require you to:
- Perform risk and impact assessments and prioritise and approve changes.
- Verify, validate and create implementation plans as required.
- Perform post implementation reviews.
- Co-ordinate major changes, including deployment plans, and manage deployment activities. This will include the necessary communication with stakeholders.
- Chair weekly change board meetings and specific project change meetings.
- Contribute to the improvement of processes and procedures needed to support change control.
- Establish and manage stakeholder relationships with interfacing areas both internal and external.
- Analyse metrics and trends reporting findings, conclusions and recommendations to Management.
- Provide evidence to Internal, External Audits and SOX when required in relation to change.
- Partake in the Change Management on-call rota for support outside business hours.
It would be great if your experience includes:
- Experience as Change Manager or Change Analyst.
- Working in an ITIL Service oriented environment.
- A proven understanding of multi-platform systems architecture.
- Working in the financial sector.
- A proven understanding of the software development and software implementation lifecycle.
Ideally, your skills would include:
- The ability to liaise with colleagues and suppliers at all levels of seniority with excellent communication skills.
- Working experience on Agile environments.
- A proven self-starter and a proven team player.
- To be certified at Service Transition ITIL V3
- Good level of Spanish language.
Location: Milton Keynes
Salary: Dependent upon experience
Active Directory Technical Expert
to £49K per Year
Banking... Read more
My client is one of the World’s largest banks who have come to me with a permanent requirement for a EUT Microsoft Directory Services (AD) Technical Expert.
This role specifically requires an exceptional Microsoft Directory Services technical skill set. The role will include elements of design, implementation, infrastructure simplification and domain migration, virtualisation, and decommissioning. Development of Enterprise Group Policy both for server estate and end-user environments (40k users).
The successful candidate will have a good understanding of complex, enterprise level design and a proven ability to deliver excellent service.
- To assist in the planning and design and support of Microsoft Active Directory Services
- To provide expert input into ADCS (PKI) design and support
- Group Policy development for server and client environments
- Full support of server virtualisation and transformation
- To assist in the planning and support of Microsoft Azure and Office 365 services.
- Effective management of changes to Industry standards
- Incident management
- Upgrading and supporting changes to business systems for the organisation
- Problem solving and support to business functions and end-users (if required)
- Providing Directory Services consultancy to other teams as required
- Extended working hours and part of an on-call rota (if required)
Experience of supporting and designing Multi-domain AD forests, multi-site AD forests
- To assist in the planning and design and support of Microsoft Active Directory Services
- Experience of supporting Domain Controller virtualisation and recovery
- Understanding of TCP/IP and IPsec
- Understanding of authentication solutions and protocols, NLTM, Kerberos, delegation
- Detailed knowledge of enterprise client group policy management
- Good knowledge of ADFS
- Solid understanding of DNS
- Understanding of PKI / AD CS
- Solid troubleshooting skills
- Windows Server 2008R2, 2012R2
- Excellent technical troubleshooting
- Good knowledge of Microsoft product sets
- Detailed understanding of PC configuration and system registry setting
- Incident logging and management
- End user and application support.
- Windows Server 2016
- GP management of Office (to 2016), Windows 10.
- MCSE Qualified
- Some Disaster / Recovery solutions
to £40K per Year
Insurance... Read more
Infrastructure Engineer required to join an award winning insurance company who served over almost 2 million policyholders, generating around £740 million in premiums in last year.
In this role, you be responsible for:
- Work alongside the backup and recovery specialist to deliver robust manageable service.
- Work with Business Continuity teams to test and deliver a robust, secure and high performing recovery plan.
- Assist with the Microsoft Patching cycle for the Server Infrastructure
- Assist the software, firmware and patching of all Infrastructure devices.
- Assist and resolve vulnerabilities detected by our internal Information Security team.
- Participate in infrastructure or technical projects; deliver to agreed cost / quality / timeframes
- Will work with project teams on medium to high complexity / size / scope
- Work with other project team members to ensure consistency and commonality in technology standards.
- Serve as third level of contact for complex end-user support issues for internal or external customers
- Monitor markets, trends and evolving technology and identify opportunities of future value
What they would like to see in you:
- Previous demonstrable knowledge and experience of working with:
- Windows Server technologies
- AWS and Azure cloud services
- Backup and Recovery procedures
- Patch cycles and the importance of maintaining a secure environments
- Preferably ITIL qualified at least at foundation level, or a willingness to obtain qualification
- Demonstrable experience of working with relevant telephony technologies
- Corporate, industry and professional standards, regulation and legislation.
- Ability to demonstrate or build knowledge of all areas of work carried out in team
Ideally, your skills would also include:
- Produce solutions to issues and problems that are unique and bespoke
- Can act as a mentor to junior, less experienced staff
- Able to deliver results – a self-starter and a finisher
- Microsoft MCSA MCSE
- AWS Foundation Certified
- VMWare VCP6
- Knowledge of cloud-based applications and virtual appliances
- Experience working in a DevOps/Agile project environment
In return, you’ll get:
- Specialist Training in AWS, leading to qualifications
- The opportunity to mentor and develop other technical staff
- Other related IT study courses and qualifications
- Access to online training resources
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays and flexi time
Careers Secured in 2017
Projects in Action
Citrix engaged TechNET IT Recruitment Limited to deliver a team of Developers and Testers for requirements in Cambridge and Chalfont, the requirements were in areas which are hard to find and classed as niche in our market place. We have an internal recruitment team and a PSL but we felt we needed a partner on this for 100% focus. TechNET IT did not disappoint. Having approached TechNET IT to see if they could fulfil the positions, we held a meeting with the hiring manager concerned and the experienced consultants who would be providing the talent acquisition for the project. This proved useful for all parties as it further confirmed we were dealing with a company who know what they are doing in this space. Some of the questions and understanding in the technical brief really impressed our hiring managers. TechNET IT were able to source suitable candidates for the positions and also carry out the initial screening process/interviews which saved us time and made sure we only saw the best and most suitable candidates. I would not hesitate to contact TechNET IT again should we need to carry out a project such as this again and look forward to using TechNET as part of our Tier 1 PSL for all future positions.
Senior Talent Acquisition
Abbey National (now Santander)
TechNET IT were truly interested in understanding our real requirements and criteria for vacancies and put forward good calibre candidates with appropriate skills and capabilities, this meant we were able to save time by interviewing fewer and moving to selection and appointment very speedily. Highly recommended and will use again for the future.
IT Relationship Manager
I have been working with Rocio in hiring a number of complex and niche roles for eBay over the last year. Rocio is a one of the most professional people I have worked with in recruitment, honest, always available and quick to follow up. She has a great customer centric focus making sure she understands your needs in order to find the best candidates to suit your company and role. In addition she is friendly and a pleasure to deal with and has the all important can-do attitude. I would highly recommend Rocio – bottom line she WILL find talented people to join your team.
Head of Organic Growth
TechNET contacted me in early 2016 to engage with us on the delivery of high calibre candidates within Java, Frontend and Ruby development. At the time we weren’t looking to engage with an agency and they took that on-board and was happy to be contacted should we require their assistance. Several months later I called and engaged TechNet on a trial basis. The team delivered quality candidates across Java, frontend and Ruby Web Development. They visited our office to understand the culture, environment and local area and kept in touch without ever pushing. The team at TechNet took the time to understand us as a client and what we were looking for, and were able to deliver high caliber candidates in to Sky in Leeds making a couple of placements. They always remained professional and it’s clear they deliver for a long lasting partnership with clients.