First-class recruitment solutions
In today’s culture of rapid technological expansion, it is more vital than ever for your company to stay ahead of the competition. Every company’s worth is measured by their personnel, and so finding the elite staff to drive forward the ambitions and innovation of your business is crucial to your long term success.
TechNET IT offers an unrivalled service in the provision of first-class recruitment solutions to the UK and across the globe. Established in 2001, we have sharpest, most knowledgeable specialist recruiters in industry. Whereas other recruiters will profess to say they cover multiple sectors with confidence, we can truly offer a boutique technology solution within each of the following sectors:
With fingertip access to highly accomplished candidates, we can offer clients the shining talent to meet all recruitment requirements. By knowing our candidates inside out, you can count on us to provide applicants that really hit the mark.
For more information, please email [email protected].
Get the app
The New TechNET IT Recruitment App
Manage your own profile, We value your candidate experience. Here you can view vacancies, Update your interview availability, upload documents, update contact details or remove them.
Lead Python & DevOps Developer
to £75K per Year
ID: Lead Python & DevOps
Lead Python & DevOps Developer... Read more
I am currently seeking a Lead Python & DevOps Developer for a permanent and mainly remote opportunity. This organisation is a leading research provider using real time analysis of visual intelligence to encourage better and more informed business decisions, reducing risk and uncertainty.
The Lead Python & DevOps Developer will lead the software / analytics team, steer technical strategies and contribute to the ongoing improvement of data processing and delivery pipelines in addition to supporting the analysis and delivery of data / insights to clients. These include state of the art products that provide valuable insights to property, retail, insurance and finance sectors.
As a Lead / Senior Python & DevOps Developer you will possess strong skills in Linux (Ubuntu) and ideally knowledge of Data science and Machine Learning
- Managing a small team consisting of Web Developers, Machine Learning Engineers and a DevOps Engineer
- Support the business through the development of technical strategies
- Ongoing development and support of Python related products, adhering to coding standards including GUI applications and DevOps scrips
- Supporting and maintaining Linux (Ubuntu) infrastructure and servers
- Overall tech support to the business if required
- Ideally contribute to Data Science and Machine Learning activities
- Experience in managing small technical teams
- Expert knowledge of Python
- Expert knowledge in Linux (Ubuntu)
- Experience with Docker / Kubernetes
- Track record of working with Google Cloud Platform (GCP) or other platforms such as AWS / Azure
Desirable Skills / Experience
- Experience in Data Science
- Node.JS exposure
- Understanding of HTTP
- Knowledge of Machine Learning
- Remote working / Home working
Marketing Operations and Analytics Manager
to £60K per Year
Marketing Operations Manager with strong Analytics... Read more
Marketing Operations & Analytics Manager - Maidenhead - Circa 55k
A well established organisation in the Tech sector have seen huge growth even during the pandemic and are looking for a Marketing Operations Manager who is analytically focused. You'll liaise with Sales to increase quality and quantity of MQL/SQLs and assist with strategy. The role is green-field so you can grow a team alongside you and have your say with the platforms/processes are used.
- Marketo/Pardot/Eloqua/Hubspot (B2B Marketing Automation)
- Lead Scoring/Nurturing
- Campaign Analysis and Reporting to help strategise
- Tableau and Excel
- Segmentation, A/B testing
- Stakeholder or client management beneficial but not needed
Junior Desktop Support Engineer (Temporary)
to £120.00 per Day
Leading Game Studio... Read more
Position: Junior Desktop Support Engineer (Temporary)
Contract: £120 a day (3-4 Month Contract)
A leading game studio are looking for an exceptionally Passionate, ‘Up and Coming’ Junior Desktop Support Engineer to join the IT team on a temporary basis. They are looking for an Individual who is ready for the challenge of working as part of a team in a world class games development studio with over 250 employees. This is a temporary position due to rapid studio expansion and workload from current projects.
What you will be doing:
- Deployment and upgrade of desktop PCs
- Rollout of next generation console development kits
- Working on an asset management project
- Resolving on-site issues for employees working remotely
- Assisting with work in the server room
- Some 1st line troubleshooting and administration
- Other tasks as may be required by the needs of the team.
What you will need:
- Experience with Desktop PC hardware and able to build a PC from component parts.
- Good knowledge of Windows 10
- Basic knowledge of networks
- Good communication skills
- Excellent customer service
- Great attention to detail
- Self-motivated and able to work on projects with limited supervision
- Experience in an IT support role would be beneficial
- Strong interest in the games industry
Careers Secured in 2019
Projects in Action
Citrix engaged TechNET IT Recruitment Limited to deliver a team of Developers and Testers for requirements in Cambridge and Chalfont, the requirements were in areas which are hard to find and classed as niche in our market place. We have an internal recruitment team and a PSL but we felt we needed a partner on this for 100% focus. TechNET IT did not disappoint. Having approached TechNET IT to see if they could fulfil the positions, we held a meeting with the hiring manager concerned and the experienced consultants who would be providing the talent acquisition for the project. This proved useful for all parties as it further confirmed we were dealing with a company who know what they are doing in this space. Some of the questions and understanding in the technical brief really impressed our hiring managers. TechNET IT were able to source suitable candidates for the positions and also carry out the initial screening process/interviews which saved us time and made sure we only saw the best and most suitable candidates. I would not hesitate to contact TechNET IT again should we need to carry out a project such as this again and look forward to using TechNET as part of our Tier 1 PSL for all future positions.
Senior Talent Acquisition
TechNET IT were truly interested in understanding our real requirements and criteria for vacancies and put forward good calibre candidates with appropriate skills and capabilities, this meant we were able to save time by interviewing fewer and moving to selection and appointment very speedily. Highly recommended and will use again for the future.
IT Relationship Manager
I have been working with Rocio in hiring a number of complex and niche roles for eBay over the last year. Rocio is a one of the most professional people I have worked with in recruitment, honest, always available and quick to follow up. She has a great customer centric focus making sure she understands your needs in order to find the best candidates to suit your company and role. In addition she is friendly and a pleasure to deal with and has the all important can-do attitude. I would highly recommend Rocio – bottom line she WILL find talented people to join your team.
Head of Organic Growth
TechNET contacted me in early 2016 to engage with us on the delivery of high calibre candidates within Java, Frontend and Ruby development. At the time we weren’t looking to engage with an agency and they took that on-board and was happy to be contacted should we require their assistance. Several months later I called and engaged TechNet on a trial basis. The team delivered quality candidates across Java, frontend and Ruby Web Development. They visited our office to understand the culture, environment and local area and kept in touch without ever pushing. The team at TechNet took the time to understand us as a client and what we were looking for, and were able to deliver high caliber candidates in to Sky in Leeds making a couple of placements. They always remained professional and it’s clear they deliver for a long lasting partnership with clients.