First-class recruitment solutions
In today’s culture of rapid technological expansion, it is more vital than ever for your company to stay ahead of the competition. Every company’s worth is measured by their personnel, and so finding the elite staff to drive forward the ambitions and innovation of your business is crucial to your long term success.
TechNET IT offers an unrivalled service in the provision of first-class recruitment solutions to the UK and across the globe. Established in 2001, we have sharpest, most knowledgeable specialist recruiters in industry. Whereas other recruiters will profess to say they cover multiple sectors with confidence, we can truly offer a boutique technology solution within each of the following sectors:
With fingertip access to highly accomplished candidates, we can offer clients the shining talent to meet all recruitment requirements. By knowing our candidates inside out, you can count on us to provide applicants that really hit the mark.
For more information, please email [email protected].
The New TechNet IT Recruitment App
Manage your own profile, We value your candidate experience. Here you can view vacancies, Update your interview availability, upload documents, update contact details or remove them.
2nd Line Engineer - SCCM
Building/Architecture... Read more
Contract Duration: 3 months
2nd Line Engineer required to join a world leading, multi-disciplinary, building science centre with a mission to improve buildings and infrastructure, through research and knowledge generation.
- Specialist Skill set: AD & SCCM (preferably SCCM 2016 CB)
- Administration Software: Microsoft Office365, Active Directory, SCCM
- Diagnosis of local and virtual systems, applications, networking and infrastructure issues
- Able to communicate complex IT issues to non-technical staff
- Windows Server 2012R2, Windows XP Professional, Windows 7, Windows 10,
- Microsoft Office: 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016.
- Remote Software: Terminal Services, VNC
- Nice to have Skill set: Flexera CSI (IT Asset Management / Software Asset Management)
Banking/Finance... Read more
Contract Duration: Until 31/12/2019
Shift Pattern: Two 12hr days (7:30 - 19:30), two 12hr nights (19:30 - 7:30) and then 4 days off
Monitoring Operator required to join one of the world’s largest banks working within a shift based 24 x 7 x 365 environment. The role will support and monitor the systems and performance associated with the bank’s mainframe, open systems and cloud computer platforms (across multiple entities) to ensure SLAs are met and critical events are managed appropriately and efficiently in line with the Service framework.
This role will require you to:
- Support of team and Shift Leaders objectives in the monitoring of the bank’s systems for all UK instances
- Take a proactive role in identifying and driving improvements to ensure operational efficiency
- Take ownership of events and delays ensuring timely escalation to management
- Input to Shift Management in relation to resolution of major incidents and problems
Ideally, your skills would include:
- Microsoft SharePoint
- MS Office 2016
- CA Suite
- Windows Server
- The environment is fast moving and often pressured the ability to think clearly in this area and act efficiently is key
- An ability to think proactively, communicate clearly and work well in a team
It would also be a bonus if you had experience with:
- Redhat Openshift (PAAS)
Linux System Administrator
to £45K per Year
RHCE level - Strong Apache - MySQL experience... Read more
Role: Linux Systems Administrator
Location: Cardiff, Wales
Salary: Up to £45,000 (Dependant on Experience)
A Linux Systems Administrator needed for a recognized leader in public cloud infrastructure managed service provider worldwide. As the Linux systems administrator you are a key element in providing fanatical support to our customers and you’ll be expected to provide a high level of professional care and technical support over the phone and in support tickets.
What you will be doing
- To provide the highest level of Technical support
- Work with leading-edge technology in the cloud computing space
- Install, configure, update and troubleshoot services for customers such as OS level concerns, web server, database server, applications server and mail; includes Apache, MySQL, PHP, FTP, SSH and DNS
- Create and maintain customer loyalty by serving customers above and beyond their expectations
- Support customers over the phone, email and via tickets
- Collaborate with fellow system administrators and support team members
Ideally, your skills will include:
- General knowledge (Networking, hardware, software, DNS)
- RedHat Linux (RHCE level)
- Strong Apache and MySQL experience
- System services (i.e Apache, mail transfer agents (sendmail, postfix, qmail) FTP, SSH and PHP
- Clustering Experience
- Understand purpose of firewalls and load balancers, VPN and SSL technologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to communicate technical issues to nontechnical and technical audiences
- Creative and collaborative team player
- Ownership and follow-up skills
- The ability to respond effectively under pressure
Careers Secured in 2018
Projects in Action
Citrix engaged TechNET IT Recruitment Limited to deliver a team of Developers and Testers for requirements in Cambridge and Chalfont, the requirements were in areas which are hard to find and classed as niche in our market place. We have an internal recruitment team and a PSL but we felt we needed a partner on this for 100% focus. TechNET IT did not disappoint. Having approached TechNET IT to see if they could fulfil the positions, we held a meeting with the hiring manager concerned and the experienced consultants who would be providing the talent acquisition for the project. This proved useful for all parties as it further confirmed we were dealing with a company who know what they are doing in this space. Some of the questions and understanding in the technical brief really impressed our hiring managers. TechNET IT were able to source suitable candidates for the positions and also carry out the initial screening process/interviews which saved us time and made sure we only saw the best and most suitable candidates. I would not hesitate to contact TechNET IT again should we need to carry out a project such as this again and look forward to using TechNET as part of our Tier 1 PSL for all future positions.
Senior Talent Acquisition
Abbey National (now Santander)
TechNET IT were truly interested in understanding our real requirements and criteria for vacancies and put forward good calibre candidates with appropriate skills and capabilities, this meant we were able to save time by interviewing fewer and moving to selection and appointment very speedily. Highly recommended and will use again for the future.
IT Relationship Manager
I have been working with Rocio in hiring a number of complex and niche roles for eBay over the last year. Rocio is a one of the most professional people I have worked with in recruitment, honest, always available and quick to follow up. She has a great customer centric focus making sure she understands your needs in order to find the best candidates to suit your company and role. In addition she is friendly and a pleasure to deal with and has the all important can-do attitude. I would highly recommend Rocio – bottom line she WILL find talented people to join your team.
Head of Organic Growth
TechNET contacted me in early 2016 to engage with us on the delivery of high calibre candidates within Java, Frontend and Ruby development. At the time we weren’t looking to engage with an agency and they took that on-board and was happy to be contacted should we require their assistance. Several months later I called and engaged TechNet on a trial basis. The team delivered quality candidates across Java, frontend and Ruby Web Development. They visited our office to understand the culture, environment and local area and kept in touch without ever pushing. The team at TechNet took the time to understand us as a client and what we were looking for, and were able to deliver high caliber candidates in to Sky in Leeds making a couple of placements. They always remained professional and it’s clear they deliver for a long lasting partnership with clients.