First-class recruitment solutions
In today’s culture of rapid technological expansion, it is more vital than ever for your company to stay ahead of the competition. Every company’s worth is measured by their personnel, and so finding the elite staff to drive forward the ambitions and innovation of your business is crucial to your long term success.
TechNET IT offers an unrivalled service in the provision of first-class recruitment solutions to the UK and across the globe. Established in 2001, we have sharpest, most knowledgeable specialist recruiters in industry. Whereas other recruiters will profess to say they cover multiple sectors with confidence, we can truly offer a boutique technology solution within each of the following sectors:
With fingertip access to highly accomplished candidates, we can offer clients the shining talent to meet all recruitment requirements. By knowing our candidates inside out, you can count on us to provide applicants that really hit the mark.
For more information, please email [email protected].
The New TechNet IT Recruitment App
Manage your own profile, We value your candidate experience. Here you can view vacancies, Update your interview availability, upload documents, update contact details or remove them.
Microstrategy- Linux- Unix- good problem solving- excellent English... Read more
Role: Microstrategy Administrator
Location: Milton Keynes
Contract: Day rate dependant on experience.
Microstrategy Administrator needed to join a global financial banking company. As the Microstategy Administrator you will provide 24x7 support of microstrategy installation and you will need to have excellent knowledge of microstrategy and have excellent English and communication skills
- Problem Solving
You will be reporting to the team leader and you will be in a team of 8 covering microstrategy and other platforms. Also, you will need to have good teamwork, communication and be available and willing to work unsociable hours.
If this position is of interest to you please do not hesitate to apply.
Front End Magento Developer
to £475.00 per Day
Leading Ecommerce Company... Read more
Front End Magento Developer required for a leading ecommerce company on a permanent basis in Watford. This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to work for an award-winning, friendly, innovative eCommerce company which prides itself on delivering dynamic high performance websites.
Talented, enthusiastic, focused, eye for detail, professional. Keen to learn and find new ways of doing things. A team player who is proud of your work and wants to share with everyone! You like working in a fast paced environment and are driven by the desire to improve the online purchasing experience for everyone, no matter what they are buying and from where! You will be client focused and be willing to be flexible when required to make them happy.
The successful candidate will need to:
- Create prototypes and production-ready XHTML/CSS /JS for a greenfield Magento 2 E-commerce website
- Working within an agile team, contributing to daily stand-ups, sprint planning and estimations
- Contributing to the team’s focus to maintain Front End Quality through participating in coding reviews and adhering to coding standards including those of Accessibility
- Stay current with evolving standards and technologies, learning new skills as needed
- Mastery of hand-coded XHTML and CSS, adhering to W3C coding standards. Table-free layouts; semantic mark-up; standards enthusiast.
- Magento and/or Magento 2 experience highly desirable
- Commercial knowledge of JS Frameworks such as React and/or Angular, advantageous
- Knockout.JS and any experience working on a PHP platform essential for this role
- Bootstrap Responsive Design experience
- SASS and/or LESS methodologies
- GIT Version Control
- Experience of working within an Agile working environment
- Great attitude, strong work ethic, excellent communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving ability
- Good understanding/awareness of Usability, Accessibility
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Solid information, interaction, and visual design skills
- Willingness to contribute to both large, complex projects and smaller tasks as directed.
- Ability to work quickly and manage multiple projects and timelines.
Project Manager - Information Systems
to £65K per Year
Project Manager - Information Systems... Read more
Project Manager - Information Systems
Up to £65,000
Energetic and resourceful Project manager required to join a leading Agriculture business taking responsibility for delivery of transformational information systems project.
Ideally, your skills and experience will include:
- Experience implementing and integrating a range of CRM, HR or back office systems
- 5+ years of Project Management experience
- A tenacious, high energy, can-do attitude
- Prince 2 Certification
- Knowledge of Cloud and in-house application.
IT would be great if you also had:
- Experience with HR systems such as Success Factors or Dynamix AX
- Experience working in a FMCG, Agriculture or Food Business
Careers Secured in 2018
Projects in Action
Citrix engaged TechNET IT Recruitment Limited to deliver a team of Developers and Testers for requirements in Cambridge and Chalfont, the requirements were in areas which are hard to find and classed as niche in our market place. We have an internal recruitment team and a PSL but we felt we needed a partner on this for 100% focus. TechNET IT did not disappoint. Having approached TechNET IT to see if they could fulfil the positions, we held a meeting with the hiring manager concerned and the experienced consultants who would be providing the talent acquisition for the project. This proved useful for all parties as it further confirmed we were dealing with a company who know what they are doing in this space. Some of the questions and understanding in the technical brief really impressed our hiring managers. TechNET IT were able to source suitable candidates for the positions and also carry out the initial screening process/interviews which saved us time and made sure we only saw the best and most suitable candidates. I would not hesitate to contact TechNET IT again should we need to carry out a project such as this again and look forward to using TechNET as part of our Tier 1 PSL for all future positions.
Senior Talent Acquisition
Abbey National (now Santander)
TechNET IT were truly interested in understanding our real requirements and criteria for vacancies and put forward good calibre candidates with appropriate skills and capabilities, this meant we were able to save time by interviewing fewer and moving to selection and appointment very speedily. Highly recommended and will use again for the future.
IT Relationship Manager
I have been working with Rocio in hiring a number of complex and niche roles for eBay over the last year. Rocio is a one of the most professional people I have worked with in recruitment, honest, always available and quick to follow up. She has a great customer centric focus making sure she understands your needs in order to find the best candidates to suit your company and role. In addition she is friendly and a pleasure to deal with and has the all important can-do attitude. I would highly recommend Rocio – bottom line she WILL find talented people to join your team.
Head of Organic Growth
TechNET contacted me in early 2016 to engage with us on the delivery of high calibre candidates within Java, Frontend and Ruby development. At the time we weren’t looking to engage with an agency and they took that on-board and was happy to be contacted should we require their assistance. Several months later I called and engaged TechNet on a trial basis. The team delivered quality candidates across Java, frontend and Ruby Web Development. They visited our office to understand the culture, environment and local area and kept in touch without ever pushing. The team at TechNet took the time to understand us as a client and what we were looking for, and were able to deliver high caliber candidates in to Sky in Leeds making a couple of placements. They always remained professional and it’s clear they deliver for a long lasting partnership with clients.