First-class recruitment solutions
In today’s culture of rapid technological expansion, it is more vital than ever for your company to stay ahead of the competition. Every company’s worth is measured by their personnel, and so finding the elite staff to drive forward the ambitions and innovation of your business is crucial to your long term success.
TechNET IT offers an unrivalled service in the provision of first-class recruitment solutions to the UK and across the globe. Established in 2001, we have sharpest, most knowledgeable specialist recruiters in industry. Whereas other recruiters will profess to say they cover multiple sectors with confidence, we can truly offer a boutique technology solution within each of the following sectors:
With fingertip access to highly accomplished candidates, we can offer clients the shining talent to meet all recruitment requirements. By knowing our candidates inside out, you can count on us to provide applicants that really hit the mark.
For more information, please email [email protected].
The New TechNet IT Recruitment App
Manage your own profile, We value your candidate experience. Here you can view vacancies, Update your interview availability, upload documents, update contact details or remove them.
User Experience Designer (UX)
to £45K per Year
World leader in Travel!... Read more
User Experience Designer required to join a world leading travel company within their Ecommerce team. In this role you will have the opportunity to deliver best-in-class user experience solutions across their range of web, mobile and internal systems – to give their customers the inspiration they need to find and easily book their dream holiday. To do this you’ll be working collaboratively with UX colleagues, visual designers and developers in an Agile development environment, and creating and maintaining effective relationships with key business stakeholders.
This role will require you to:
Ideally, your skills would include:
In return, you’ll get:
A competitive salary, pension scheme and further benefits such as generous holiday discounts, great rates with foreign exchange and discounts with retailers. There is also some flexibility with home working.
to £550.00 per Day
Leading Ecomerce... Read more
Test Manager needed to join a large leading ecommerce company, they are looking for an individual who is professional and passionate about improving the way the finance supports the business.
- This individual will support the Programme Test Manager in the planning and execution of testing for Fusion, Oracle ReIM v16 and interfaces to legacy systems together with associated training material, artefacts and business processes.
- Working closely with all GFTP workstreams and technology as part of the Finance Systems team.
- Work with Fusion developers and 3rd party advisors including Oracle and KPMG.
- Managing the writing of Test Scripts and if required assisting with this activity
- Training Users in test execution
- Data management during test execution
- Defect Management
- Risk & Issue Management
- Progress reporting
- Management reporting
- Working closely with the project managers, developers, business analysts, SMEs, testers and workstream leads to ensure activities and tasks are being undertaken in a manner which supports timely delivery of Fusion into the business.
- Proven test management experience using 3rd party integrators and working alongside
- Technology business units to deliver for the business
- Good inter-personal skills and the ability to develop good working relationships with stakeholders at all levels
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail, organised and efficient with ability to adhere to deadlines
- Significant experience in test management of ERP products
- Experience of deploying cloud based system architectures
- Willing to travel
- Experience of global finance transformation projects and systems
- Experience of Oracle R11i, Fusion (SaaS), Oracle RMS, Oracle ReIM v16
- JIRA skills
- Testing qualification
Reporting Specialist (Tableau)
to £400.00 per Day
Software design company... Read more
My Client are looking for an experienced and highly motivated Reporting specialist (Tableau) to join their exciting software design company based in Cambridge.
- Identifying and prioritizing business critical people reports.
- Working with Fusion team to design the data cubes to support creation of the above reports
- Development of all identified business critical people reports
- Working with the operations team to identify overlapping reports that can be centralized and not recreated.
- Align the data privacy approach and rules with people reporting
- Training operations and wider people team on use of people reporting
- Identifying key priority areas for data improvement, working with the project team to ensure data issues are included in the information steward dashboards.
- Working with wider people team to identify any additional reporting requirements
A bit about you
- Collaborative team player
- Innovative and goal oriented in proposing new ideas and solutions that add business value
- 2-3 years tableau experience
- 4-5 years people analytics experience
Careers Secured in 2017
Projects in Action
Citrix engaged TechNET IT Recruitment Limited to deliver a team of Developers and Testers for requirements in Cambridge and Chalfont, the requirements were in areas which are hard to find and classed as niche in our market place. We have an internal recruitment team and a PSL but we felt we needed a partner on this for 100% focus. TechNET IT did not disappoint. Having approached TechNET IT to see if they could fulfil the positions, we held a meeting with the hiring manager concerned and the experienced consultants who would be providing the talent acquisition for the project. This proved useful for all parties as it further confirmed we were dealing with a company who know what they are doing in this space. Some of the questions and understanding in the technical brief really impressed our hiring managers. TechNET IT were able to source suitable candidates for the positions and also carry out the initial screening process/interviews which saved us time and made sure we only saw the best and most suitable candidates. I would not hesitate to contact TechNET IT again should we need to carry out a project such as this again and look forward to using TechNET as part of our Tier 1 PSL for all future positions.
Senior Talent Acquisition
Abbey National (now Santander)
TechNET IT were truly interested in understanding our real requirements and criteria for vacancies and put forward good calibre candidates with appropriate skills and capabilities, this meant we were able to save time by interviewing fewer and moving to selection and appointment very speedily. Highly recommended and will use again for the future.
IT Relationship Manager
I have been working with Rocio in hiring a number of complex and niche roles for eBay over the last year. Rocio is a one of the most professional people I have worked with in recruitment, honest, always available and quick to follow up. She has a great customer centric focus making sure she understands your needs in order to find the best candidates to suit your company and role. In addition she is friendly and a pleasure to deal with and has the all important can-do attitude. I would highly recommend Rocio – bottom line she WILL find talented people to join your team.
Head of Organic Growth
TechNET contacted me in early 2016 to engage with us on the delivery of high calibre candidates within Java, Frontend and Ruby development. At the time we weren’t looking to engage with an agency and they took that on-board and was happy to be contacted should we require their assistance. Several months later I called and engaged TechNet on a trial basis. The team delivered quality candidates across Java, frontend and Ruby Web Development. They visited our office to understand the culture, environment and local area and kept in touch without ever pushing. The team at TechNet took the time to understand us as a client and what we were looking for, and were able to deliver high caliber candidates in to Sky in Leeds making a couple of placements. They always remained professional and it’s clear they deliver for a long lasting partnership with clients.