First-class recruitment solutions
In today’s culture of rapid technological expansion, it is more vital than ever for your company to stay ahead of the competition. Every company’s worth is measured by their personnel, and so finding the elite staff to drive forward the ambitions and innovation of your business is crucial to your long term success.
TechNET IT offers an unrivalled service in the provision of first-class recruitment solutions to the UK and across the globe. Established in 2001, we have sharpest, most knowledgeable specialist recruiters in industry. Whereas other recruiters will profess to say they cover multiple sectors with confidence, we can truly offer a boutique technology solution within each of the following sectors:
With fingertip access to highly accomplished candidates, we can offer clients the shining talent to meet all recruitment requirements. By knowing our candidates inside out, you can count on us to provide applicants that really hit the mark.
For more information, please email [email protected].
The New TechNet IT Recruitment App
Manage your own profile, We value your candidate experience. Here you can view vacancies, Update your interview availability, upload documents, update contact details or remove them.
to £47K per Year
Java Developer - Oxford - Leading AI Company!!... Read more
Java Developer required for a leading artificial intelligence company working on a greenfield project in Oxford on a permanent basis.
Salary: £35,000-£47,000 + benefits
· Fluency with the Java language and runtime library
· Quick learner with an ambitious and results driven personality
· Work well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
· Excellent communication and organisational skills
· Knack for patterns and software engineering
· Experience with compiler architectures, parsers and syntax trees
· Passion for software engineering, patterns, refactorings
· C++ knowledge
We are looking for an experienced Java developer to contribute to the development of our cutting edge program synthesis tool - Diffblue Repair. The work will focus mostly on greenfield development implementing features on top of our core synthesis engine.
Projects will include implementing new functionality in our refactoring and repair tool, and researching new important features to implement. Features designed and developed by you will directly influence how programmers will work in the future. Our technology stack consists of a Java program instrumentation component and a C++ core synthesis engine.
We have a minimalist approach to using external frameworks, with emphasis on maintainability and fast turnaround with TDD, DDD and Continuous Integration & Delivery.
About the company:
Diffblue is changing the way software is developed. We build products that have the potential to be used by every software developer in the world. We are automating a lot of repetitive coding tasks in order to make code safer, better, and cheaper to produce, letting developers concentrate on the real challenges. We are an Oxford University spin-off, founded in 2016, and the following year we raised $22 million in Series A investment to support our growth.
· You’ll get to work in one of the hottest tech startups in the world of advanced code analysis
· Free lunch
· Competitive salary
· Private health and dental plan
· 8% pension contribution
· Generous holiday (25 days)
· We’ll arm you with all of the latest tech equipment
to £1.00 per Year
Global leading banking company... Read more
My Client is a Global leading banking company who are seeking an experienced Microstrategy Engineer to join their team who has Strong experience in development and implementation of Microstrategy Solutions within an agile environment and has the ability to think critically as well as creatively, to adapt to varying business scenarios and drive improvement of data exploitation.
What we're looking for
- Experience of use case and acceptance criteria definition
- Experience of working within a continuous integration and continuous deployment software development environment
- Experience of and willingness to work in a collaborative cross-functional environment using agile methods
- Capable of working to get a consensus view from different stakeholders
- Experienced at direct exposure to clients and product owners on a daily basis
- Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results on technical projects
- Willingness and ability to act as mentor for more junior members of the team
- Recommends solutions and “best” approach and can present new ideas to clients
- Demonstrates influencing skills and understands political positioning
- Have a sound functional knowledge of the UK Retail and/or Corporate banking
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Annual bonus scheme
- Generous pension scheme
- Private medical insurance
- 24/7 access to an online employee discount platform. Save money on everything from groceries, electronics, fashion, holidays and much more
- Minimum of 26 days holiday per year in addition to public bank holidays and you can buy or sell up to 5 days holiday per year with our ‘Flexi Holidays’ scheme.
- Benefits supporting you and your family, such as Childcare vouchers, voluntary Life assurance and Critical illness
- Voluntary healthcare benefits at discounted rates such as Private medical insurance for your family and Dental insurance
- Access to onsite gyms and discounted gym memberships
Games Designer - Unity - CONTRACT!!!
to £250.00 per Day
ID: BR - DES - LDN
Games Designer - Unity - CONTRACT!!!... Read more
Games Designer needed for VR/AR E-Learning/Gaming studio - CONTRACT!!!
Games Designer needed for a company creating games and immersive experiences (Virtual Reality / Augmented Reality) with the aim to educate, influence and connect their users through powerful topics and stories. Their progress through the years has seen them produce great results for some of world largest global companies.
Now on the lookout for a new Games Designer with experience in Unity to come and join the team and help them on an exciting new project currently in production.
This position is to be based in London, on a contracting basis and paying a generous day rate for the right talent.
If you would like to find out more, please get in touch with Billy Roberts on LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/in/billy-roberts-immersive/) or 01908 929093
Careers Secured in 2017
Projects in Action
Citrix engaged TechNET IT Recruitment Limited to deliver a team of Developers and Testers for requirements in Cambridge and Chalfont, the requirements were in areas which are hard to find and classed as niche in our market place. We have an internal recruitment team and a PSL but we felt we needed a partner on this for 100% focus. TechNET IT did not disappoint. Having approached TechNET IT to see if they could fulfil the positions, we held a meeting with the hiring manager concerned and the experienced consultants who would be providing the talent acquisition for the project. This proved useful for all parties as it further confirmed we were dealing with a company who know what they are doing in this space. Some of the questions and understanding in the technical brief really impressed our hiring managers. TechNET IT were able to source suitable candidates for the positions and also carry out the initial screening process/interviews which saved us time and made sure we only saw the best and most suitable candidates. I would not hesitate to contact TechNET IT again should we need to carry out a project such as this again and look forward to using TechNET as part of our Tier 1 PSL for all future positions.
Senior Talent Acquisition
Abbey National (now Santander)
TechNET IT were truly interested in understanding our real requirements and criteria for vacancies and put forward good calibre candidates with appropriate skills and capabilities, this meant we were able to save time by interviewing fewer and moving to selection and appointment very speedily. Highly recommended and will use again for the future.
IT Relationship Manager
I have been working with Rocio in hiring a number of complex and niche roles for eBay over the last year. Rocio is a one of the most professional people I have worked with in recruitment, honest, always available and quick to follow up. She has a great customer centric focus making sure she understands your needs in order to find the best candidates to suit your company and role. In addition she is friendly and a pleasure to deal with and has the all important can-do attitude. I would highly recommend Rocio – bottom line she WILL find talented people to join your team.
Head of Organic Growth
TechNET contacted me in early 2016 to engage with us on the delivery of high calibre candidates within Java, Frontend and Ruby development. At the time we weren’t looking to engage with an agency and they took that on-board and was happy to be contacted should we require their assistance. Several months later I called and engaged TechNet on a trial basis. The team delivered quality candidates across Java, frontend and Ruby Web Development. They visited our office to understand the culture, environment and local area and kept in touch without ever pushing. The team at TechNet took the time to understand us as a client and what we were looking for, and were able to deliver high caliber candidates in to Sky in Leeds making a couple of placements. They always remained professional and it’s clear they deliver for a long lasting partnership with clients.