Embracing a new wave of cutting-edge technology, we have recently launched TechNET-Immersive who are responsible for operating across Virtual/Augmented/Mixed Reality (including Gaming) across all Industry Sectors. This includes iconic start-ups, to powerhouse projects with global organisations.
Required to communicate to, sell to and negotiate with all levels of clients & candidates alike and deliver high levels of customer service to win preferred/exclusive business agreements for resourcing solutions. They are able to provide expert advice on job advertising, market salaries and skill sets.
The team work in verticals across the Immersive sector, including:
Latest Immersive JobsReceive jobs like these by email
to £60K per Year
IoT connectivity... Read more
Global cellular connectivity business is looking for a Technical Consultant to take over where the sales team leave off. You will have a deep and diverse technical ability and provide technical support, perform trouble shooting and resolve customer issues. You will need to become highly knowledgeable about the company’s products and services so that you can assist users, customers and clients with any issues they may have. This is an opportunity to explore the world of IOT (Internet of Things) while providing first class support and problem solving to clients.
Some of what you will be doing:
- Testing products and applications;
- Resolving customer or client issues;
- “Paid for Consultant” on customer IoT projects, and trusted advisor;
- Planning and coordinating projects to ensure that effective solutions are delivered within agreed timescales and costs;
- Assisting with the planning, design, research and acquisition of new or upgraded hardware and software systems;
- Maintaining current knowledge of hardware, software and network technology and recommending modifications as necessary;
- Working with the hardware team to define IoT devices;
- Working with the network team to architect IP routing;
- Assisting with the selection of the most appropriate hardware/software/technical solution to meet client’s requirements.
- Managing full lifecycle of client projects and being the primary client contact for technical subjects;
- On-site and remote installation, configuration and support of enterprise software;
- Recommending appropriate bespoke solutions where required;
- Finding the root cause of complex technical problems and issues;
- Pre-sales support to the sales teams including managing RFP/RFI responses;
- Final escalation point for the service desk team;
- Training clients on installation and on-going support of advanced software products;
- Ensuring the client’s project is a technical and commercial success;
- Running technical workshops and architecting bespoke solutions;
- Being a knowledgeable expert on our products and associated technologies;
Ideally, your skills and experience will include:
- At least 3 years’ experience in Technical Consulting;
· Education to degree level (technical qualification);
- Commercial awareness and comfortable with dynamics of a small, fast-growing business;
- Excellent communication skills in all disciplines i.e written, oral, email & presentation;
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail;
- Ability to plan, organise and manage time without supervision;
- Capable of hands-on problem-solving;
- An understanding of the tools used to monitor and manage services;
- Ability to proactively generate ideas and solutions;
- Experience in a client-facing role.
VR Tools Developer
to £50K per Year
Are you looking to be part of a rapidly growing startup?... Read more
Are you looking to be part of a rapidly growing startup?
A fully funded tech startup who design cutting edge industrial design software already in use by supercar manufactures in the automotive industry.
This allows for designers to paint curves in both VR and tablet devices and rapidly visualise designs.
- Developing systems and new features in C++
- Developing for VR/AR/MR devices.
- Drive improvement to UX of application.
- 3+ years of development experience within, Games, VR/AR, Visualisation and CAD industries.
- Extensive working knowledge of C++.
- Significant professional experience coding in Unreal Engine.
- Existing experience of developing for VR/AR platforms.
Applicants must have full rights to work in the UK.
Technical Quality Control Tester
to £31K per Year
Want to create free to play titles that are loved by many?... Read more
Want to create free to play titles that are loved by many?
The Client I'm partnered with have an awesome studio in the heart of London which is an ideal commute, they come with a competitive salary and benefits scheme.
In this position, you'll work with the development team in producing applications which are extremely fun to play and of a very high quality. Working in parallel with the Functionality and Network QA roles, you will be responsible for assisting the TQA Lead & QA Manager in testing the technical elements of the product.
What do we want from you?
- A minimum of 2 years of experience working on mobile free to play titles.
- Extensive knowledge of mobile Ad Networks, Marketing & Analytical SDKs used within the industry.
- Used Excel & Google docs to write up test criteria in test plan format.
- Worked on Android & iOS and understand the differences between them
If you are a motivated, creative and a passionate individual I'd love to hear from you. Applicants must be able to work in the UK.