We are AR/VR/Mixed Reality & Immersive technology recruitment specialists
Embracing a new wave of cutting-edge technology, we have recently launched TechNET-Immersive who are responsible for operating across Virtual/Augmented/Mixed Reality (including Gaming) across all Industry Sectors. This includes iconic start-ups, to powerhouse projects with global organisations.
Required to communicate to, sell to and negotiate with all levels of clients & candidates alike and deliver high levels of customer service to win preferred/exclusive business agreements for resourcing solutions. They are able to provide expert advice on job advertising, market salaries and skill sets.
The team work in verticals across the Immersive sector, including:
Latest Immersive Technology Jobs
United Kingdom - London
to £32K per Year
... Read more
Fully Remote (London Office)
£28,000 - £32,000
Concept Artist required to join an exciting independent gaming studio. You will be responsible for creating visual representation and art for video games. This is a great opportunity to join a passionate and award-winning team that focus towards interactive stories for prestige video games and TV.
- Getting involved with lots of new concept work for an exciting fresh project
- 1-2 years’ experience within a concept artist or similar role
- Experience with photoshop or similar software
- Knowledge of Unity is a plus but a desire to learn is a must
- Strong communication and enjoys working across multiple teams and partners
- The chance to work for an exciting industry and opportunity to expand your role
- Be part of a young growing gaming studio with a diverse and passionate team
- Fully remote working opportunity with a great office location in the centre of London
- The option to fit a job with other aspects of your life such as childcare or study
United Kingdom - edinburgh
... Read more
We are currently working with an extremely well-funded AAA studio partnered with a global giant. They are building an exciting and ambitious open-world project to compete with any major players in the industry.
We are looking to hire a Producer with an in-depth, demonstrable understanding of game production. You will manage, support and most importantly inspire members of the development team. This is a pivotal role in ensuring smooth delivery of the project by managing budget and consistently implementing efficient processes and tools. This is a crucial time to joint our client, as they embark on a journey of growth and development.
- Work in alliance with department directors to define the project deliverables and set objectives within teams
- Be involved in defining scope during development based on the project’s vision
- Share information with the Production Director on the deliverables with the project managers and production managers
- Delegate work to the production team
- Pre-empting risks by analysing threat level and creating mitigation plans
- Take overall responsibility for the project and production management and share updates with the Production Director
- Take overall responsibility for the production team
- Monitor and manage budgets and share documentation with relevant team members
- Qualifications or Degree in Business Management, Project Management or equivalent.
- Shipped 1 or more AAA titles
- 5 years experience as a Gaming Producer or similar
- Experience managing large, cross functional teams
- Strong experience applying Project Management Software/Project Management methodologies within the gaming industry
- Experience in data analysis/reporting and tracking KPI’s
- A passion for video games
- Exceptional communication skills.
- An influential leader
United Kingdom - Munich
to £42K per Year
... Read more
Technical Artist needed to join a world-renowned games development studio, who have developed a series of widely recognisable games. You will be working closely with artists and the wider team to create art assets, animations, visual effects and more. You are creative, collaborative, and passionate about creating awesome games.
Some of what you will be doing:
- Creating animations, scenes, prefabs, and visual effects for a new mobile game
- Liaising with stakeholders to balance visual aims, technological possibilities, and game design requirements
- Ensuring that art assets are integrated and functional
- Work closely with artists to create animations and assets
Ideally, your skills and experience will include:
- Excellent experience with Unity
- Strong knowledge of 3ds Max, Photoshop, and Maya
- Varied experience across gaming, 3D design and VFX
- Knowledge of user interfaces
It would be great if you also had:
- A keen interest in game development
- Experience of creating mobile games
- Experience with C#
- Knowledge of shader programming