Embracing a new wave of cutting-edge technology, we have recently launched TechNET-Immersive who are responsible for operating across Virtual/Augmented/Mixed Reality (including Gaming) across all Industry Sectors. This includes iconic start-ups, to powerhouse projects with global organisations.
Required to communicate to, sell to and negotiate with all levels of clients & candidates alike and deliver high levels of customer service to win preferred/exclusive business agreements for resourcing solutions. They are able to provide expert advice on job advertising, market salaries and skill sets.
The team work in verticals across the Immersive sector, including:
Latest Immersive Technology JobsReceive jobs like these by email
Digital Account Director
AR / VR / MR... Read more
Digital Account Director required to join an immersive technology specialist, designing VR / AR / MR solutions in the engineering and aviation space. They’re growing, and growing quickly, as a result of incremental account growth, coupled with securing new high profile logos. With forecast growth of 98.8% from 2017 to 2021 in VR and AR spend quoted by IDC, they’re aiming high.
As a result of this rapid growth, they’re investing in growing their senior team. Having recently hired the ex-Mubaloo New Business Director, they’ve also created this new Account Director position.
We don’t say this lightly, but it’s not often an opportunity like this comes along! It’s an amazing opportunity for an ambitious digitally-passionate Account Director, with an entrepreneurial core, to take the client services reins and gallop with them on their growth trajectory.
This role will require you to:
- Drive revenue growth through organic and new business development to support the company’s vision, aligning to the company’s profit targets.
- Report directly to the Managing Director, this role will focus on significantly growing the revenue base from the existing accounts, as well as onboarding new business.
- Be forward-thinking and innovative, you have an in-depth knowledge of digital and keep your finger on the pulse of industry and sector trends.
- Own and cultivate outstanding senior client relationships. With a deep understanding of their business, brand and industry, you’ll be responsible for defining the strategic vision for our client accounts and driving the roadmap to make it happen.
- Inspire the next generation of leaders across the business, demonstrating a deep level of industry expertise.
- Build a team of key roles across your accounts, recognising the potential of team members and encouraging high performance.
- Champion brilliant work that pushes industry boundaries, working closely with teams and clients to deliver high quality, high impact outcomes.
A bit about you:
- A digital strategic thinker: have the ability to think creatively and commercially, effortlessly combining the two.
- A self-starter: resilient, tenacious, ambitious with a positive ‘can-do’ attitude.
- A proven track record of achieving revenue growth within the B2B digital sector with at least 8 years’ experience with a digital agency. Tech industry experience would be advantageous.
- Target-orientated: you will be responsible for achieving the agency’s revenue targets.
- A master pitcher and presenter: you will put compelling proposals and product demos together to pitch to clients and prospects.
- Passionate about the company: have the ability to sell their products and services to clients and close sales.
- Full of ideas: you will come up with new ideas to drive revenue and attract business.
- A strong team player: they’re all about the team
- An excellent communicator and motivator: you lead from the front and are both commercially-aware and highly results-driven.
The successful candidate will benefit from the support of a talented creative and technical team, strong existing client relationships, and an excellent and growing reputation in the market.
If this sounds like the job for you, please get in touch.
Analytics Lead; Python, SQL
to £75K per Year
Analytics Lead Required for Award Winning Gaming Client... Read more
I am currently seeking an Analytics Lead for an award winning gaming studio who pride themselves on creating innovative games that are enjoyed by millions of people worldwide. Putting fans and players at the forefront of everything they do this organisation has a unique approach to development and marketing.
The Analytics Lead will take responsibility for managing the client’s game analytics. This is a key role that will encompass working on multiple titles ensuring there success and popularity.
You will work with various stakeholders across the business to drive the insights gathered from in-game activity to encourage key decisions that will benefit players. You will also be managing a Data Analyst.
- Define and implement the correct analytics to enable the extraction of actionable insights from data
- Evaluate and quantify the effect of ongoing changes to the game / players through data analysis and statistical methods
- Contribute to the development roadmap with recommendations supported by data
- Define and manage reporting to key stakeholders; communicating insights through internal reports, presentations and dashboards
- Create and constantly evolve analyses based on suggestions crafted with the development and commercial teams
- Performing ad-hoc analyses on-demand as issues arise
- Expert skills in Python
- Excellent experience in SQL
- In-depth knowledge of video games
- Track-record of dashboard development
- BS in computer science, statistics, mathematics, or economics or equivalent experience
Games Designer - Unity - CONTRACT!!!
to £250.00 per Day
ID: BR - DES - LDN
Games Designer - Unity - CONTRACT!!!... Read more
Games Designer needed for VR/AR E-Learning/Gaming studio - CONTRACT!!!
Games Designer needed for a company creating games and immersive experiences (Virtual Reality / Augmented Reality) with the aim to educate, influence and connect their users through powerful topics and stories. Their progress through the years has seen them produce great results for some of world largest global companies.
Now on the lookout for a new Games Designer with experience in Unity to come and join the team and help them on an exciting new project currently in production.
This position is to be based in London, on a contracting basis and paying a generous day rate for the right talent.
If you would like to find out more, please get in touch with Billy Roberts on LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/in/billy-roberts-immersive/) or 01908 929093