Embracing a new wave of cutting-edge technology, we have recently launched TechNET-Immersive who are responsible for operating across Virtual/Augmented/Mixed Reality (including Gaming) across all Industry Sectors. This includes iconic start-ups, to powerhouse projects with global organisations.
Required to communicate to, sell to and negotiate with all levels of clients & candidates alike and deliver high levels of customer service to win preferred/exclusive business agreements for resourcing solutions. They are able to provide expert advice on job advertising, market salaries and skill sets.
The team work in verticals across the Immersive sector, including:
Latest Immersive JobsReceive jobs like these by email
Sales Account Manager
to £65K per Year
Global Leader in Gaming! Sales Account Manager - London / Remote - Circa £65,000... Read more
A global leader in gaming, my client enable players to experience their favorite games across all channels leveraging a wealth of premium content, substantial investment in innovation, in-depth customer intelligence, operational expertise and leading-edge technology, their gaming solutions anticipate the demands of consumers wherever they decide to play.
You will be responsible for achieving the sales quota and strengthening and maintaining customers business relationships. You will be key contributor to the success of the region while in charge of strategic markets.
- Responsible for achieving the sales plan of the assigned regions.
- Builds relationships with CEOs, COOs, GMs, senior executives’ customers where the relationship is critical to the success of ourselves and the customer
- Sales point-of-contact responsible for the development of key partner relationship management; creates relationships that have a business purpose beyond generating revenue.
- Responsible for managing the commercial gaming relationship that furthers business development activity.
- Responsible for sales negotiations
- Understands the markets and the competitors. Strategize and identify opportunities where you can add value to existing customer’s
- Maintains trusted relations across diverging cultures, geographies and economies
- Responsible for the development of sales initiatives and sales forecasts, goals and strategies
- Regularly assesses the trends and competitive positioning of products in the market·
- Coordinates and gain cooperation of the different areas of the company to achieve sales goals
- Develops and closes sales of casino products with customers and monitors the full process to ensure customer satisfaction
- Drive results to achieve high-quality work results regardless of work complexity
- Build collaborative relationships both internally and externally
- English and French speaking
- Strong Presentation skills
- Decision making to identify and understand situations; identify opportunities to proactively resolve
- Personal energy to proactively address situations and adopt a positive approach; resilience in front of change and obstacles
- Self-leadership to continuously learn and develop yourself
- Foster innovation
- Ability to travel regularly
- Life insurance x 3
- Income protection
- Travel Insurance
- Private medical
- Private dental
- Gym membership
- 25 days holiday
Flexible Working - Expect to be in the office 2 days a month, with some additional travel within Western Europe (Post COVID) otherwise can be considered a remote based role.
Senior Graphics Engineer
Digital Humanisation... Read more
Senior Computer Graphics Engineer
Take a leading role in the development, testing, deployment, operation and support of high quality technical solutions and products to our target customers/users.
- Develop high fidelity 3D visual solutions/products within agreed deadlines, technical and quality specifications set.
- Define and run timely testing of solutions/products developed to ensure intermediate and final deliverables meet the technical and quality requirements set.
- Define and implement corrective/preventive actions based on testing run.
- Define, implement and monitor the effective deployment of product developed and/or within his/scope of responsibility.
- Implement the appropriate actions to ensure the operation within his or her scope of responsibility is within the parameters set (for example, downtime of server).
- Provide high quality and timely support within his or her scope of responsibility.
- Proactively identify opportunities for continuous improvement and suggest solutions to the issue identified.
- Develop documentation for code and activities within his or her scope of responsibility in English.
- Take corrective and preventive actions within scope of responsibility to ensure the quality of process and deliverables are met or exceeded.
- Contribute proactively to the team deliverables as required.
- Lead teams and/or workstreams effectively taking action where appropriate to ensure the successful completion of objectives, deadlines and specifications.
- Contribute to the continuous professional development of Didimo talent through training, mentoring, coaching, recruitment and performance management.
- Degree level in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, or equivalent experience.
- Strong background in Computer Science fundamentals.
- Strong background and experience in Computer Graphics with emphasis on 3D.
- Solid experience in physical simulations including humanoids and fluid materials (e.g. Cloth, Fluids, Skin).
- Solid experience in Graphic Shaders including shading models, shadow rendering and related concepts.
- Experience in programming with GLSL/HLSL.
- Solid experience in Graphic APIs (Direct3D and OpenGL).
- Computational 3D mathematics with emphasis on fluid dynamics including 3D Deformable Algorithms and Models.
- Experience in taking a leading role in the development of complex technical computer graphics solutions that have been successfully delivered to customers.
- Solid Programming experience in low-level programming languages including C++.
- Solid Experience in engines including Unity 3D, Unreal and Lumberyard.
- Strong experience in Maya and Blender.
- Experience in developing GUI-driven applications.
- Experience working with issue and project tracking software, including JIRA or similar.
- Experience using version control software including, Git or similar.
- Experience collaborating within a virtual, diverse working environment.
- Fluent written and spoken English.
A candidate with additional experience in the following areas will get “bonus points”:
- Experience in one or more of the following areas: computer vision, artificial intelligence, machine learning, systems engineering , web/application development, R&D, gaming, robotics and user experience.
- Working with CI/CD (Continuous integration and continuous delivery).
- Working in a DevOps Culture.
- Microservices architecture.
- Creating and maintaining REST APIs.
- Cloud computing solutions, ideally AWS.
- Agile Development, like Scrum.
Digital Humanisation / Virtual Beings... Read more
Our partners create cutting edge technology answering the questions of tomorrow, they continuously explore the next frontier of making the impossible possible, they are now on the hunt for a Marketing Specalist to join the team.
This opportunity is 100% remote and requires experience or strong knowledge of breaking into new markets and verticals. Ideally the successful candidate will come from a XR background.
Experience of operating a SAAS delivery model would be adventageous.
Salary dependent on experience.
Sound interesting? Think you would be a good fit? Then please reach out so we can discuss the role in more detail.