Embracing a new wave of cutting-edge technology, we have recently launched TechNET-Immersive who are responsible for operating across Virtual/Augmented/Mixed Reality (including Gaming) across all Industry Sectors. This includes iconic start-ups, to powerhouse projects with global organisations.
Required to communicate to, sell to and negotiate with all levels of clients & candidates alike and deliver high levels of customer service to win preferred/exclusive business agreements for resourcing solutions. They are able to provide expert advice on job advertising, market salaries and skill sets.
The team work in verticals across the Immersive sector, including:
Latest Immersive JobsReceive jobs like these by email
Isle of Man
to £45K per Year
Leading Software / Gaming House - Isle of Man - £21,000 - £45,000... Read more
A leading software development house are looking for passionate IT Engineers to join their Isle of Man team where they design, develop, illustrate and animate the industry’s most trailblazing technology. Their employees are the heart of what they do, they maybe a at the forefront of business technology innovation, but it will be you who will make the real difference. As such we’re looking for inspired, motivated and IT professionals.
As a member of the team your primary responsibility would be to support and manage various products which are the fundamental building blocks underpinning their industry-leading online gaming systems. You would be part of a highly ambitious and technology driven cross-functional product team and would be exposed to cutting edge technologies and an ever-evolving product delivery pipeline.
You will be a talented trouble-shooter and it’ll be your job to work with their customers to fix problems and provide solutions across a vast array of technologies. Dealing with many of the biggest names in online gaming across the world, you’ll help deliver the unparalleled tech support and customer service they have become known for.
What you need to succeed:
Ideally, you will have experience using:
- Windows Server
- SQL Server
- IIS Web Server
- F5 Load Balancers
- XML & JSON based APIs
- Networking Fundamentals
If you have working knowledge or interest in programming languages, great, they use these!
And any knowledge of these would be a bonus:
- ELK Stack (Elasticsearch / Logstash / Kibana) Octopus Deploy
- Microsoft Azure
- App Insights
Don’t know all of these? No worries!
My client is here to grow and nurture a team of top-class engineers, so they’ll provide numerous training and development opportunities to help you up your game. You are not limited by what you already know, only by how much you want to learn!
- Discretionary bonus
- 25 days annual leave + 10 bank holidays
- Option to purchase up to 5 additional leave days per year
- £6 daily allowance for food and drink at our onsite coffee shop, canteen and vending machines
- Company pension scheme
- Private healthcare
- Free membership of our onsite gym
- Flexible working
- Cycle to work scheme/Active travel initiatives.
- Critical illness cover
- Mobile phone handset and contract (upon completion of probation)
- ADSL2 internet contract (upon completion of probation
Considering Relocation? We have a package to help with that too (Items we can consider).
- Flights / Transport (one way): for employee and family
- Shipping of contents.
- 4 weeks accommodation on arriving to the Island
- 2 weeks car hire.
- IELTS English Test (if applicable)
- TB Test (if applicable).
- B-local relocation service costs services include: arranging bank accounts, registering for schools, registering for Doctors, assisting with registering for Tax and NI, assists with sourcing a property + Ad Hoc services.
- Sign on bonus.
Build & Configuration Engineer
Build & Configuration Engineer - Stockholm, Sweden... Read more
We are looking for a curious and super- talented Build & Configuration Engineer to discover new and exciting means to continue the success of our gaming partners.
The role is based in Stockholm, Sweden
Our partners provide financial support for relocation as well as VISA sponsorship
Salary to be discussed upon application
As a Build and Configuration Engineer, you will be responsible for building and maintaining the systems and tools necessary to have robust and efficient continuous builds for our teams, who build both games and systems for internal use. We are continuously improving our ways of working, and you will take part in setting standards, guide and support developers on how to use our common development infrastructure.?
The development teams each own and write their own build workflows but need your expertise and help to make sure the tools and systems are used consistently, optimally and keep up as technology evolves. As an expert in build systems, automation, source control, versioning, continuous integration and rapid deployment, you will be their partner in choosing and using the right tool for the right job, working very closely with the studios, development teams and operations, while keeping in mind the big picture of how they do things in other locations.
The overall technology stack is common across studios. The envision that all source code ever produced by any team within the company should be available to anyone with just a simple command. The teams work in an agile development methodology and they value their fast- paced environment and flexible approach. The teams are allocated to different Business Units but belong to a common functional division - Development. They build their games in different technologies depending on the target platform. For browser games, they use HTML5 and for mobile games they use C++, C# and Lua. For backend it’s all Java.
Skills to create thrills
- Experience working closely with development teams to design and implement shared build systems - we believe in a "DevOps" approach and work in a fast- paced, agile environment using Kanban or Scrum techniques
- Experience in scripting languages like Python and Groovy
- Experience using build technologies such as CMake and Gradle
- Experience building and shipping cross- platform C++ code targeted for Linux backends and Android/iOS apps
- Setting up and running Continuous integration/Delivery systems using Jenkins
- Running automated tests and reporting on their results
- Branching and version control using multiple source control systems, eg. Git
- Planning repository organization and branch scheme
- Setting up monitoring and alerting systems to ensure that any issues in the development environments are identified and resolved as quickly as possible
- Implementing information radiators and consistent notifications on broken builds or tests
- Automated deployment using tools like Puppet and Ansible
- Managing and maintaining Linux, Windows & Mac systems
- A desire to experiment, learn and innovate to continuously improve our engineering systems
- A team player who can coach and support teams when setting up and using CI, versioning and build systems
ID: SMS - UI Artist
UI Artist Required – 100%% remote... Read more
UI Artist Required – 100% remote
We’re looking for a solid and talented User Interface Artist to help create amazing User Experiences for our gaming partners.
The ideal candidate should have a keen eye for detail, are great problem solvers and have passion for User Interface design and experiences. The candidate will be responsible for helping create and drive the core backbone and pillars of a User Experience along with creating aesthetically pleasing User Interfaces that raise the quality bar in Design, Art and Animation for AAA Game Development. The ideal UI Artist will help lay the foundations of UI Design and implementation requirements, through to Branding documents and style guides.
Ideal candidates therefore would have an exemplary history having made aesthetically-pleasing and contemporary user interfaces on the latest console platforms (mobile experience will also be considered too).
Day-to-day tasks will be working with the UI Manager, other members of the UI team, Code and Design to establish and maintain core UI documents and concepts. You will also be responsible for creating brand guidelines and ensuring these are maintained throughout Game Development as well as implementing core features of the User Experience.
You must be a great team player and have the ability to work closely and communicate with developers.
- Excellent Visual Design skills.
- Excellent Graphic Design and Motion Graphics skills are essential.
- Excellent presentational skills in all areas of communication.
- A Strong understanding of branding and marketing Artwork requirements.
- A strong experience in use of GUI tools and a strong understanding of implementation pipelines. The candidate would have implemented strong User Interface experiences from start to a shippable product.
- Excellent communication, time-management & organisational skills.
- Excellent understanding of UI design.
- A proven track record of User Interface experience.
- At least 2 shipped AAA games.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
- Up to date with the latest UI design trends.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects and any industry standard UI implementation tools. (The candidate will be be using our own in-house bespoke interface implementation tool).
- Knowledge of console TRCs is highly preferred.
- Proficiency in Adobe PremierPro.
- Proficiency in Adobe InDesign.
Salary dependent on experience