Embracing a new wave of cutting-edge technology, we have recently launched TechNET-Immersive who are responsible for operating across Virtual/Augmented/Mixed Reality (including Gaming) across all Industry Sectors. This includes iconic start-ups, to powerhouse projects with global organisations.
Required to communicate to, sell to and negotiate with all levels of clients & candidates alike and deliver high levels of customer service to win preferred/exclusive business agreements for resourcing solutions. They are able to provide expert advice on job advertising, market salaries and skill sets.
The team work in verticals across the Immersive sector, including:
Latest Immersive Technology JobsReceive jobs like these by email
Senior Blockchain Engineer
to £80K per Year
Agile Blockchain Agency... Read more
Founded in 2016, This client is a hybrid of three elements. They are a software design and developer; they are a business consultancy and, where relevant, an investor in their client businesses.
Based in London, we partner with their clients to identify the fundamental value proposition of their business and then identify and build the technology that supports success.
Working with and building technology for start-ups through to multi-nationals to find a solution that will either create or differentiate a market.
The goal is to work closely to the partners to find the most efficient and effective way to validate business assumptions and test a product in the market to ensure it is able to deliver the business goals needed.
They like great solutions to real problems and want to help fresh ideas success. Sometimes this will mean backing a start-up, taking a portion of their costs as equity in their business.
As a Hyperledger Full Stack Engineer you will design solutions at the application level (chaincode) and at the platform level, implementing the tools to support the set-up, provisioning, orchestration and scaling of a Fabric platform, based either on cloud or physical infrastructures.
This forward thinking company work with Clients from start-up to multinational across many verticals. The common denominator across all Clients is the need to solve fundamental business problems using technology as a means to achieve success. Their assignments are broad in nature, and varied, requiring ingenuity and innovation in the design of the solution.
They adopt an agile methodology, working in self-managed scrum teams and collaborating closely with their Clients. You will get to work alongside highly motivated and technically gifted colleagues allowing you to expand your skill-set whilst also imparting your knowledge to the wider team.
They expect you to have expertise in the following areas:
- Toolkits such as cryptographic wallet and/or Software Development Kit interacting with Fabric platform
- Ability to explain the architecture of the Fabric platform and strategy for its deployment
- Understanding of the rationale behind Docker and working experience using the Docker tool
- Understanding of the rationale behind Fabric SDK and applied use of at least one version of Fabric SDK
- Experience writing applications using Go (Golang) programming language
Nice to Have’s
- Deployment of a production ready Fabric platform in a Cloud infrastructure
- Use of Ansible, Chef, BOSH or similar tools to deploy Fabric
- Use and understanding of the rationale behind Kubernetes and its use case in the context of Fabric
- Forked and smoke test the Fabric source code
- Experience mentoring and training developers and non-developers on the capabilities of Fabric in the context of application development.
Frontend UI Artist
to £80K per Year
ID: CR - ART - GU
Frontend UI Artist... Read more
Frontend/ UI Artist needed for a AAA Gaming Studio who will be designing and creating high-quality front end content for use in their games currently in development.
- The ideal candidate will have a strong portfolio showcasing high quality UI and 2D art, and proven experience in designing game menus and UI.
Key Skills and Responsibilities:
- Design and prototyping of frontend menus and UI elements to a brief provided by key stakeholders such as the art director and game designer
- Creating production art assets and working closely with a front end programmer to ensure they are implemented accurately in game
- Meeting work targets and milestones deliverables in a high pressured full production environment
- A strong interest in design and typography
- Adobe Creative Suite
- The ability to follow an artistic vision
- A drive to constantly push graphic design quality
- Attention to detail
- The capacity to take on board constructive criticism
- Good collaboration with the art team and other team members on the project.
- A highly-positive proactive work ethic
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good organization, problem solving and time management skills
Desirable Technical Skills
- Game development experience
- Web design
- Unreal Engine 4
You also need to be:
- Flexible and open-minded
- Determined and self-motivated
- Prepared to rise to a challenge
- Obsessed with quality
- Creative and innovative