Embracing a new wave of cutting-edge technology, we have recently launched TechNET-Immersive who are responsible for operating across Virtual/Augmented/Mixed Reality (including Gaming) across all Industry Sectors. This includes iconic start-ups, to powerhouse projects with global organisations.
Required to communicate to, sell to and negotiate with all levels of clients & candidates alike and deliver high levels of customer service to win preferred/exclusive business agreements for resourcing solutions. They are able to provide expert advice on job advertising, market salaries and skill sets.
The team work in verticals across the Immersive sector, including:
Latest Immersive Technology JobsReceive jobs like these by email
Business Development Manager
to £60K per Year
VR/AR/MR!!... Read more
Location: London (Will involve some overseas travel)
Salary: Dependent upon experience – Excellent OTE
Business Development Manager required to join a Dubai based technology group who were named “the most cutting-edge company in London”. They offer business solutions based on modern immersive technologies like Augmented, Virtual or Mixed realities, haptics, 3d sound and interactive screens.
The company’s clients are a strong mixture of creative and business clients spanning many FTSE250 companies such as Facebook, Google, Adidas, Jaguar and BBC.
The Business Development Manager will win new business, client account management, create sales strategies, actively contribute to the company’s vision and implementation, which is driven by the desire to be innovative from a creative, technology and commercial point of view.
This role is a key appointment for the company and the successful candidate will be a passionate and creative person capable of running a diverse portfolio of projects for high-profile clients.
- Manage sales pipeline, achieve targets and contribute to growth
- Develop new business opportunities, manage existing accounts, generate leads, progress opportunities and close business
- Own the client relationship, ensure client objectives are understood, communicated internally and met
- Ensure the businesses high quality standards are maintained
- Participate in the company’s marketing strategy, identify and attend events
- Extensive experience in a sales role with a demonstrable track record of developing new business, managing accounts and meeting sales targets.
- Experience with selling technology-based business solutions.
- Sales experience in a marketing, media sales or production sales environment beneficial
- Experience selling to marketing departments, marketing services departments and/or agencies.
- Experience selling creative and/or technical solutions.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to build strong working relationships with clients, suppliers, colleagues and industry professionals.
- Strong commercial awareness.
- Strong team player. They are only interested in teamwork.
- Ability to think creatively and commercially and combine those two.
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written.
- Strong presentation skills and ability to put together compelling demos and pitches.
- A solid grasp of technology, particularly in a creative environment.
- Resilient, tenacious, ambitious with a ‘can do’ positive attitude.
The successful candidate will benefit from the support of a creative and technical team, an impressive set of case studies and a really strong reputation in the market. They will be working alongside a talented production unit with many years of experience producing cutting-edge interactive installations. They will be supported by extensive demonstration facilities to present emerging technologies including the companies unique Demo Lab.