Embracing a new wave of cutting-edge technology, we have recently launched TechNET-Immersive who are responsible for operating across Virtual/Augmented/Mixed Reality (including Gaming) across all Industry Sectors. This includes iconic start-ups, to powerhouse projects with global organisations.
Required to communicate to, sell to and negotiate with all levels of clients & candidates alike and deliver high levels of customer service to win preferred/exclusive business agreements for resourcing solutions. They are able to provide expert advice on job advertising, market salaries and skill sets.
The team work in verticals across the Immersive sector, including:
Latest Immersive Technology JobsReceive jobs like these by email
to £70K per Year
Production Manager - Manchester - £55,000-£70,000 + flexitime and other benefits... Read more
Production Manager required for a world-leading developer of computer vision and facial animation technology.
Salary: £55,000-£70,000 + flexitime and other benefits
- Significant, relatable creative industry experience in a production management role.
- Proven track record of leading large teams to successfully deliver high quality client deliverables.
- Evidenced ability to manage multiple complex projects and client requirements successfully.
- Demonstrable strong communication and influencing skills across all levels of the business.
- Ability to communicate and comprehend technical information in both written and oral forms.
- Able to organise and track large amounts of information.
- Have a genuine enthusiasm for making and playing all types of video games.
- Proficiency in or knowledge of the following is desirable -
- Microsoft Excel
- Project/bug tracking applications
- Autodesk Maya and the character animation process/ motion capture editing skills.
- Work closely with the Director of Production to plan resource requirements across the Production team.
- Work with the Sales team and Clients to estimate scope of all incoming project work.
- Allocate incoming client work to the production team, ensuring that accurate schedules are in place with clear deliverables/ milestones identified to meet client requirements.
- Daily leadership and management of the production to ensure each team member is working from a tracked schedule (using internal tracking tools and standards) and has a strong sense of ownership, responsibility and accountability for the quality and timeliness of their work.
- Identify and resolve issues that are preventing progress, escalating and linking with other areas of the business as required, for example document software problems clearly to feed into the Engineering team.
- Manage communication of project progress to the Director of Production, Client Account Managers and other key stakeholders to ensure they have an up-to-date and accurate understanding, with early warning of where there are challenges.
- Ensure project budgets and associated client invoicing are being actively and accurately managed. Liaise with the Finance team as required.
- Ensure key business metrics are being tracked and managed, providing reporting and management information as required.
- Lead excellent communication, positive working relationships and teamwork across all of the team. Coach and mentor junior members as required.
About the role:
Reporting to the Director of Production, you undertake a critical role in managing the Production team to ensure the successful delivery of multiple, high-quality client projects, in line with agreed schedules and budgets.
The role will require day-to-day management of our large and growing production team, maintaining clear communication with our team of Producers, Lead Animators and other business stakeholders. It will continue to build on existing strong client relationships.