Embracing a new wave of cutting-edge technology, we have recently launched TechNET-Immersive who are responsible for operating across Virtual/Augmented/Mixed Reality (including Gaming) across all Industry Sectors. This includes iconic start-ups, to powerhouse projects with global organisations.
Required to communicate to, sell to and negotiate with all levels of clients & candidates alike and deliver high levels of customer service to win preferred/exclusive business agreements for resourcing solutions. They are able to provide expert advice on job advertising, market salaries and skill sets.
The team work in verticals across the Immersive sector, including:
Latest Immersive Technology JobsReceive jobs like these by email
Senior Account Manager – Leading Gaming Company
to £70K per Year
Senior Account Manager... Read more
Senior Account Manager required on a permanent basis for a global gaming company in Central London.
Location: Central London
Salary: £60,000-£70,000 + commission
Skills and experience:
- Previous Account Manager experience
- Gaming experience
- Excellent team player – ability to integrate to the team quickly, bringing a positive attitude and way of work
- Well organized and structured person, keen to progress their career in gaming
- A record of developing strong working relationships with executives, peers, and associates
- Clients are based in the UK and Europe; travel is required
- Maximize revenue generation opportunities within the nominated client base, in particular the launch, promotion and cross selling of the company’s games, products and services
- Develop customer relationships to executive and board level, ensuring the customer is highly satisfied with the company’s product and services
- Track the financial performance of the customer account and monitor performance in line with budget, taking actions to improve and drive performance where required
- Deliver client revenues in line with company budgets
- Work closely with technical production and project managers to successfully deliver client projects which include new games, software upgrades, and back office configurations, cabinets and systems.
- Work with the customer to launch IGT products on a timely basis, ensuring that both new and existing products are promoted with maximum exposure onsite, regular eCRM and external marketing campaigns to optimize revenue performance. This will include game demonstrations, customer tracking and liaison with the customer’s marketing and product teams to highlight the benefits of IGT games.
- Plan customer renewals in advance of contract end date, developing additional sales opportunities, assessing financial performance and liaising with legal and compliance teams on the contracts
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of industry trends and best practices to be well positioned to best advise the customer
- Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of the company’s products and services
- Act as an escalation point for customer issues, working to ensure that all issues get resolved satisfactorily and promptly
- Work closely with other commercial team members to advise clients to maximize the profitability of their games:
- marketing strategies
- product strategies
- internal cross-selling opportunities
- Contribute to the development of marketing and product strategies
- Assisting in prospecting and acquiring new potential customers, attending prospect meetings where required
- Responsible for collection, verification and ranking of customer requirements for new product features and functions
- Monitors and manages client post-production issues, bug fixes and sets priorities for Services and Network Operations.
- Keep all clients regularly informed of:
- New online game releases and the scheduling of the launch of such games
- Enhancements to our online game distribution system, and the benefits of such enhancements
- The status of game and system certifications from independent testing agencies
- Leads the resolution of escalated issues from personnel managed; escalates complex operating issues or requests to gain cooperation at the levels of senior management at IGT
- Recognized as an operational and tactical sales leader with advanced in-depth competence in sales planning and selling
About the role:
Responsible for developing and maintaining key customer relationships, ensuring the customer is highly satisfied with the company’s products and services and that all revenue generation opportunities are maximized.
Based in London and reporting to the Omni Channel Director, the role will be expected to drive the strategy and ongoing development of nominated customer accounts with regards to their Omni Channel strategy, with a particular focus and specialism in casino interactive and retail.
Developing a comprehensive understanding of the customer’s business, the successful candidate will draw upon their knowledge of the casino gaming market to become a trusted advisor to the customer. The successful candidate will have strong communication skills, a client friendly manner, be flexible and thrive in challenging and evolving environments.
You will be responsible for the entire customer experience. In order to perform effectively, they will work closely with customers to identify and manage a customer’s expectations, working in partnership with other internal IGT departments, including the Product and Delivery teams.
About the company:
They are a leading content provider to licensed online gaming operators, state lotteries and land-based based casinos. In the International Division where this role is based, they supply games to over 55 customers in 5 regulated markets, across sports betting, casino and bingo operators.
Audio Programmer - AAA Gaming
ID: AUDP - SHEF - BR
Audio Programmer - AAA Gaming... Read more
Audio Programmer needed to join one of the leading AAA gaming studios in the UK. Working as a key part of the audio team, it will be down to you to create top quality audio content for next level console games.
- Effecting progress tools for game code integration, music, VO organisation, middleware addition, and relevant audio programming systems
- Use / Improve new audio capabilities in Unreal / Wwise
- Support and work cohesively with Sound teams and other departments around the studio
- Audio code and content creation
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Knowledge of how audio fits in game pipelines.
- Knowledge/ background of the games industry
- Proficiency in C/C++, minimum of 5 years’ experience
- A working knowledge of Wwise middleware
It would be an advantage if you have:
- A working knowledge of UE4
- Previous experience in console programming
- Experience on multi platforms, including PC, Xbox One and PS4
Senior Game Designer
ID: HMC - SGD - SD
Amazing opportunity for a Senior Game Designer to take their next steps!... Read more
Within this role you will:
- Collaborate with all disciplines to uphold and help execute the game vision.
- Create, maintain, and communicate the design to the wider team and stakeholders.
- Assist the Leads in task creation, prioritisation, and tracking.
- Evangelise the game’s design to multi-discipline teams across the studio.
- Deliver quality work within schedule and technical limitations.
- Mentor more junior members of the team.
- Provide feedback to level and game-play designers.
We need you to have:
- A minimum of 5 years’ development experience in game design, including senior or lead design experience
- Shipped at least one commercial title on current gen consoles or PC.
- Content, systems, and mechanics design experience from concept to delivery.
- Strong knowledge of game and level design principles.
- Self-motivated towards solving creative problems and production challenges.
- Clear and concise communication skills.
- Passion and enthusiasm for making and playing games.