Latest Search JobsReceive jobs like these by email
to £25K per Year
One of the most respected and largest eCommerce companies in their industry... Read more
Position: SEO Executive
Salary: £22,000 - £25,000 DOE + Bonus
SEO Executive needed to join one of the most respected and largest eCommerce companies in their industry. My clients are an online supplier of building materials sold across 5 specialist eCommerce stores. They are looking for a junior- mid weight SEO Executive who is looking to progress their career.
- Review technical SEO issues and recommend fixes.
- Data analysis, insight and reporting.
- Undertake and deliver a range of SEO responsibilities including:
- Executing action points of SEO audits for each of the company websites
- Delivery of technical reports and competitor analysis
- Assistance in overall keyword strategy
- Work closely with internal teams to develop holistic strategy for onsite and offsite activity
- To devise, implement and run innovative campaigns across all Company websites in line with Company goals and objectives.
- To develop a strong understanding of the products, competition, industry, marketing goals and objectives of the Company.
- Creating content structures based on data and research.
- Writing engaging and unique content that is in line with the business’ requirements and SEO best-practice.
- To measure the effectiveness of the campaigns, to achieve increases across these campaigns in traffic and conversions and to ensure delivery against all other agreed key performance indicators.
- To use our SEO consultants and a variety of proprietorial and third-party tools to compile and draw insight from both company-specific, sector-specific and generic industry data, in order to better understand user trends and behaviour and add context to the performance of the Company’s SEO activity.
- To produce monthly reports for management containing a robust description of monthly activity, suitable advice and recommendations and a clear summary of performance against the agreed key performance indicators and metrics.
- Daily use of Google Keyword Planner and Google Analytics to consolidate your work and analyse content performance.
- Coordination with other channels (PPC, Affiliate, Marketing, Commercial) to make sure our messaging is aligned.
- Keep up to date with the latest SEO/SEM industry technology and updates, implementing those into the day-to-day work.
- Continuous landing page optimisation through testing copy, imagery, audience segmentation and offers.
Ideally you will need:
- At least 2 years professional experience in SEO, Digital Marketing and Content
- Experience of SEO tools such as Screaming Frog, Google Analytics, Search Console and Ahrefs would be desirable.
- They will have a natural curiosity and passion for search technology along with an analytical mindset and have previous experience with eCommerce sites. Google Squared certified or a degree in a related field would be advantageous.
Programme Director, Transformation
to £200K per Year
Programme Director, Transformation... Read more
Role: Programme Director, Transformation
Location: London with European Travel
Package: £180,000 - £200,000 total package
My client, a leading global eCommerce business, is currently looking for a Programme Director to design and lead the charge on implementing a global Transformation Programme across Technology and Digital functions.
- Lead a team that is agile, innovative, energetic and disruptive
- Have a relentless focus on delivery of the business outcomes and benefits whilst ensuring control and discipline
- Source, mobilise and lead the cross functional team required to shape the delivery strategy
- Develop an effective stakeholder engagement plan and ensure business owners, leads and subject matter experts are mobilised for success
- Lead the prioritisation of change initiatives
- Proactively monitor progress, resolve issues and manage risks
- Proactively identify interventions to ensure delivery
- Ensure delivery project and programme discipline
- Provide effective line management to delivery team
- A passion for delivery
- Deep experience in Programme Management/ Transformation
- A strong track record in delivering to cost, time and quality, ensuring flawless execution and full extraction of benefits
- Previous delivery of multi-million-pound, complex programmes
- Ability to distil complex information into clear set of options
- Proven ability to lead, engage, and influence up to and including board level
- Led multi-disciplinary, cross functional programme teams of 25+ people
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Excellent communications, leadership & team facilitation skills
- Strong commercial acumen
- Resilience and ability to overcome barriers / pitfalls
- Brings sense and clarity to uncertainty and conflicting priorities
Senior Security Engineer
to £90K per Year
DevSecOps - Global FinTech... Read more
Location: London (Remote until 2021)
My client is a rapid growth, global FinTech organisation that is currently deep in tech transformation. They are moving their platform to the Cloud, building microservices, exploring asynchronous communications models and investing more in JVM technologies. Therefore, they are looking to add a highly skilled DevSecOps Engineer, passionate about security and technology to their growing team in London.
Role and Responsibilities
- Security requirements review, code audit, security pentest, and incident response of vulnerabilities of Web application
- Application frameworks, component vulnerability mining, analysis and vulnerability emergency response
- Application security capacity building (white box code scanner, interactive scanning, black box code scanner, etc.)
- Construction of security solution components
Skills and Experience
- Mature SDL experience and landing experience
- Familiar with black box manual penetration testing, code auditing related skills;
- Familiar with the principle of vulnerabilities, in-depth understanding of java programming, and experience in independent analysis or mining of vulnerabilities
- Experience in security capabilities such as white-box code scanner, WEB black-box scanner, RASP, etc., has been previously landed at an Internet company
- Proficient in one or more of the following languages, JAVA / Python / Go / Node / C ++, etc
- Good communication and expression skills, good teamwork awareness and self-drive