Latest Search JobsReceive jobs like these by email
Cyber Security Architect
to £90K per Year
Brand new Cyber Team, 90k + 20%% bonus.... Read more
Cyber Security Technical Architect
Up to £95k DOE
- Are you a Cyber focussed Technical Architect who is highly experienced having ownership of the full lifecycle of security technologies?
- Do you enjoy working closely with enterprise architects, solution architects, technical architects and other senior IT colleagues to ensure services are ‘Secure by Design’
- Can you provide IT teams with cybersecurity focussed technical consultancy?
- How does 100 million users, 4k searches a second and 1 million daily sales sound?
- Interested in security legislation, architecture, and regulatory frameworks?
- Do you have familiarity with patterns, practices and frameworks of Cybersecurity Architecture?
Fully remote until at least April 2021, 2 days in the office per week thereafter. Bedfordshire
£85-95k + 20% bonus (now re-aligned for 2021 performance),
7% pension, 50% rail discount, Life assurance, Share option scheme, 25 days holiday + the option to buy and sell more + a flexible benefits scheme offering things such as; income protection, dental, medical, childcare and much more!
When it comes to innovation and scale few can compare. Not only the largest company in their sector but at peak times their platforms that keep over 100 million users connected around the world and their online applications are used by over 20 million people a month.
Desirable Skills & Qualifications
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Certified Information Security Architecture Professional (CISSP-ISSAP)
- Certified Secure Software Lifecycle Professional (CSSLP)
- Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP)
- Industry standard frameworks such as ITIL, TOGAF etc.
- Experience of cloud architectures and technologies (AWS, GCP, Azure etc.) and associated certifications e.g. AWS Security
- You’ll have a thorough understanding of the security threat landscape, significant risks, technical developments and directions.
- Experience of working in a security architecture team including the production of design documentation (HLDs, LLDs, blueprints etc.)
- Experience of security systems and controls, such as vulnerability management, web content filtering, intrusion prevention, SIEM, email security, DLP, NAC, IAM, O365, AWS, SDLC and Web Application Firewalls
- Experience with security legislation, architecture and regulatory frameworks (e.g. PCI-DSS, GDPR, NIS, NIST)
What you can expect:
- Responsible for designing security platforms, applications and tools to deliver against the InfoSec Strategy and programmes, aligned to IT strategy and security standards
- Definition and ongoing curation of architecture documentation for security platforms and applications: producing architecture blueprints, HLDs and LLDs as required. Contributing to the procurement (RFI/RFP) of cybersecurity technology as needed
- Participation in delivering change and the associated ongoing run, support & maintenance of cybersecurity platforms and applications
- Supporting solution architects and other technical architects in solution design that both depends on and drives change into cybersecurity platforms and applications.
- Definition of cybersecurity specific standards and patterns, and guidance on the security aspects of other IT standards and patterns
- Definition and execution of cybersecurity assurance framework (as part of the wider enterprise Technical Design Assurance framework) to ensure IT change complies with cybersecurity standards and associated risks are registered and managed through collaboration with IT and enterprise risk management.
- Providing IT teams with cybersecurity focussed technical consultancy as well as defining and curating supporting content to both educate and enable IT colleagues to self-serve.
- Supporting the Information Security Governance, Risk and Compliance function, assessing risk in IT change and recommending and designing security controls
- Working closely with Security Operations, supporting incidents with other level 3 support teams.
For more information please contact Sam Page at [email protected]
Senior Technical Consultant, US
to $170K per Year
Senior Technical Consultant, US - Digital Identity... Read more
Role: Technical Consultant
Salary: Up to $170,000
My client, a rapid-growth scale-up SaaS business in the Fraud Prevention / Digital Identity space is currently looking for a highly experienced and technically Savvy Consultant to join their high-performing Client Services team in the US.
- Engage in leading-edge Intelligence Driven Authentication projects for prolific clients
- Work across multiple projects at once, handling integration, deployment, and documentation of solutions
- Become a trusted advisor and SME to clients, attending workshops and meetings
- Produce requirements analysis, gap analysis and solution design documentation
- Provide technical training and support to customers throughout the project delivery
- Collaborate with Engineering and Product Management teams
Skills and Experience
- Hands on experience configuring and troubleshooting REST APIs
- Knowledge of Java Spring Boot framework
- Excellent client-facing manner, interpersonal skills, and problem-solving ability
- A good understanding of fraud & security technologies such as transaction monitoring, identity and access management, multi-factor authentication and threat intelligence
- Understanding of industry standards such as: OpenID Connect, OAuth, SAML, OATH, RADIUS
- Passionate, driven, and hardworking with ability to work autonomously
to £1000.00 per Day
SVP, Technology - Digital ID... Read more
Role: SVP, Technology – Digital ID
Location: UK, Remote
Day Rate: Competitive
Length: 6 months initial (immediate start)
My client, a high growth, international Tech scale-up in the Fraud Detection space, is currently looking for a driven and innovative SVP, Technology to join them on an initial 6-month contract, managing a large team of over 60 heads across Software Engineering, DevOps and Business Analysis.
- Reporting directly into the CTO, this person will be responsible for the creation and provision of the overarching technology strategy for the product portfolio, including current services and future innovations
- Drive the Engineering evolution, evaluating overall performance and accelerating delivery to realise commercial goals through technology
Skills and Experience
- Previous leadership experience with multi-domain Financial Technology organisations
- Strong experience leading scale-up teams, in excess of 100 associates
- Knowledge of Security & Authentication based technology
- Deep understanding of DevOps as a cultural trait
- Experience of SaaS delivery models
- Experience designing technology roadmaps and creating organisational models to meet growth and stability challenges
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills, experience partnering with leadership team to dictate the future of the technology platform
- Balances the Build vs. Buy equation, focuses
- Understands & promotes the critical role of operations in the stability of the platform
- Deep understanding of data & metrics, how they support strategy