Latest Search JobsReceive jobs like these by email
Senior Business Analyst
to £95K per Year
E-commerce - 240 million annual users... Read more
- Are you a Senior Business Analyst with Digital or E-commerce experience?
- Have experience in guiding, leading and coaching other BA's?
- Have what it takes to orchestrate change for a 240 million user business?
- Fancy earning a package in the region of £100,000 a year?
- THIS ROLE WILL NOT DISAPPOINT SO READ ON!
Package: £70-75k + 30% bonus, shares, 7% pension, 50% train discount + extensive benefits
Location: Luton - Direct train links from London <1 hour, + on-site parking
Remote Working: <2 days remote working & flexi hours
The Company: When it comes to innovation and scale few companies can compare.
This £6 billion business is the largest of its type in the UK & 8th largest globally and their systems are used by over 240 million people a year, with 25 million unique visitors a month.
Now is an exciting time to join as the company are launching several world-first systems and applications, as well as growing for their 10th consecutive year.
As a Senior Business Analyst, your role will be the make the invisible - visible, working with a wide range of stakeholders to bring their requirements to life.
Key to this role is building credible relationships and translating information to those who need it, with a high focus on removing guessing and assumptions.
Your business area? Digital - the lifeblood of the organisation where business-critical websites and applications keep over 250 million customers connected around the world. You'll bear witness to some of the largest e-commerce platforms in Europe that have won countless awards.
You will ensure requests for change outline the true business need and convey who is potentially affected (in terms of people, process and technology and perhaps cost)
Expect an Agile environment with a very collaborative team and flexibility to work with your peers, not against them.
As a Senior Business Analyst you'll be a go-to source of knowledge and actively coach, guide and lead less experienced BA's, with a focus on ensuring the best approach is found to improve the speed of delivery.
Things move fast in this team and that includes your ability to react, think on your feet, outside the box and sometimes outside of process. You'll need to be Agile (in more ways than one) and look to simplify, not complicate.
You’ll act a bridge between the business and IT, harnessing deep domain knowledge within the BA function in order to facilitate and deliver well-thought requirements.
You'll be an advocate for best practice and helping to raise the bar within the team won't phase you. You'll be a confident person, able to engage your peers and you'll strive for perfection.
- Strong experience as a SENIOR Business Analyst - At least 6 years
- Experience within well-established online / digital / public-facing/ e-commerce systems
- Working with Developers AND Agile methodology (Scrum, Kanban, etc)
- Good people skills - able to forge engaging working relationships especially at a senior level
- Takes into consideration the effect on people, process, technology and cost
- Able to produce clear documents; requirements, prototyping, business process, data flows, use cases, etc
to €33K per Year
Leading Distributor in the enterprise travel Space... Read more
Position: Sales Executive
Location: Barcelona, Spain
Salary: €25,000 – €33,000
Bonus +€26k if you achieve 100% of the target, Uncapped! + Team Target
Relocation Package Offered!!!
Sales Executive needed for a leading distributor in the enterprise travel space (Saas). They are seeking talented Sales Executive people to join their rapidly growing Barcelona based teams. My clients are looking for a number of native speakers in English, French, Spanish, German, Nordics, and Dutch.
What you will doing;
- Manage all the inbound leads in the Spanish market
- Present demos to potential clients and do the follow-up until closing the deal.
- Understand the needs of our target prospects and articulate the value that my client provides.
- Maintain accurate information on prospects and interaction activities in Salesforce
- Work closely with the marketing team to develop new ways to increase awareness of my client and to both evolve and improve the lead qualification process
- Ability to conduct a high-level discussion with a broad variety of stakeholders, from Office Managers to CFO’s, to explain my clients Value Proposition
- Strong command of English
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in both languages
- Eligibility to work in Spain
- +3 years of experience working in a Sales position, preferably phone based and with a high percentage of hunting involved
- Proven track of success throughout several consecutive FY within a fast-paced environment
- Good understanding of B2B solution selling with a short sales cycle
- Customer-centric mindset
- Previous experience selling SaaS products
- Travelling involved (20% -25%)
- Experience in the travel industry
- Knowledge of Salesforce or similar
What do we offer?
- Bonus +€26k if you achieve 100% of the target, Uncapped! + Team Target
- Relocation Support Offered
- Competitive compensation including equity in the company
- 24 vacation days per year and flexible working hours + all bank holidays in Catalunya region
- Daily coffee and beverages, fresh fruit and breakfast
- Health perks: choose between a private health insurance or gym allowance
- Special rate with our partner Gym4Less (in case you didn't choose the gym allowance in your health perk)
- "Flexible compensation plan" to help you diversify and increase the net salary with Ticket Restaurant, Ticket Transport and Ticket Nursery
- Free Spanish classes
- Amazing company culture!
to £55K per Year
Leading B2B conference system... Read more
You will be responsible for developing the systems and features behind a best-in-class remote meetings product. You will work as part of an ambitious fast-paced agile scrum team to build world-class highly-scalable real time software and as such, must be adaptable enough to work anywhere in the stack from databases and backend APIs to website and mobile apps.
- Develop high-quality software in a variety of different programming languages and frameworks.
- Apply commonly used engineering practices such as test-driven development, continuous delivery and extreme programming.
- Participate in an agile development process and collaborate closely with the rest of the development team on a daily basis.
- Write tests and ensure that the software being delivered is error-free.
- Provide work estimates for relevant engineering tasks.
- Accurately estimate task durations and meet schedules.
- A degree in computer science (or other appropriate field).
- High level of proficiency in at least 1 programming language
- Familiarity with Git or any other version control system.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent teamwork skills.
- High level of proficiency in front end markup languages such as HTML and CSS.
- Experience using relational databases and SQL.
- Experience with React, Vue or similar front-end frameworks
- Experience with .NET Core and ASP.NET
- Experience writing unit tests using JUnit, xUnit, Mocha, Jest, RSpec or other similar unit testing frameworks. Familiarity with Git or any other version control system.
- Understanding of HTTP and REST APIs
- Familiarity with JIRA or any other defect tracking system.