Latest Search JobsReceive jobs like these by email
to £80K per Year
Data Architect - Northamptonshire - £80,000... Read more
Data Architect - Northamptonshire
This is the opportunity to work with a national FTSE 250 brand within the growing IT arm of the business.
Your role will see you working closely with key internal stakeholders within the business to manage data governance and data quality best practices to ensure data architectures address security, business and IT objectives. You'll collaborate with the Heads of IT and other business users to ensure data and information needs are understood and met to contribute to the architecture and strategy for managing data.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for someone with an IT background with a strong business acumen with the ability to understand business process in relation to data requirements and have a great range of communication and presentation skills. You'll have fantastic customer service skills and be able to prioritise workload successfully.
In Return the business offer great salary packages, company car, and a 7.5% matched pension .
If this sounds like an exciting role and the right step in your career then apply now!
IoT Channel & Alliances Manager - EMEA
to £120K per Year
Channel & Alliances Manager - EMEA, Surrey, Up to £120,000 OTE... Read more
Role: IoT Channel & Alliances Manager – EMEA
Location: Surrey (with EMEA travel)
Package: Up to £120,000 OTE
My Client, a rapidly expanding leader in communications services for IoT & M2M, is currently looking to hire an energetic and passionate individual to identify, recruit and develop an ecosystem of partner and alliance relationships across EMEA. This strategically integral role will engage and drive channel activities through System Integrators and Partners to increase revenues and broaden the reach of the organisation.
- Identifying and recruiting select partners
- Managing Key Alliance relationships on a day to day basis
- Partner business planning including certification, target setting and business development activities and monitoring progress against plan with QBR’s
- Hit and exceed targets with Channel partner organisations
- Maintaining regular contact and managing Channel Partner relationships
- Attending joint customer appointments with Alliance and Channels partners
- Helping prospective customers solve their business problems through excellent consultation, directly and with named channel partners
- Hosting events, running webinars, representing the company at trade shows and being creative to attract prospects
- Proposal writing and follow through with negotiated pricing structures
- Attending in-house & delivering external sales training events
- Issuing forecast reports detailing your business pipeline and expected successes in any given period
Skills & Experience
- Strong experience using a consultative sales process
- Demonstrable experience of managing sales teams
- Demonstrable results and a wide network within the IOT / Cloud / M2M industry
- Strong objection handling, negotiation and closing skills
- Excellent written, face to face and phone communication skills
- Natural rapport and relationship builder
- A team player who leads by example
- Ability to lead, coach and inspire
- Commercially confident with the ability to speak with C-Suite contacts on complex topics
- Degree educated
- Experience, knowledge and relationships within Amazon Web Services / Microsoft Azure / Global SI’s will be highly advantageous
Enterprise Data Architect
to £130K per Year
240 million users... Read more
- Are you an Enterprise Architect with credible Big Data knowledge & ideas?
- Want to own the Data Architecture domain within a 240 million user business?
- Keen to work for a company on a mission to become the world's leading data-driven company?
- Interested in working within a highly collaborative business and team?
- Want an environment that allows you to push the boundaries without corporate politics that slow you down?
PACKAGE: Competitive salary + 30% bonus, shares, 7% pension, 50% rail discount & vast benefits
LOCATION: Luton - Direct train links from London + on-site parking
FLEXIBLE WORKING: 1-2 days remote working + flexi hours
The Company: When it comes to innovation and scale few companies can compare. This £6 billion business is the largest of its type in the UK & 8th largest globally and their systems are used by over 240 million people a year.
Your mission: Be the tip of the spear to ensure the Data vision comes to life.
After huge investment in Big Data technologies, the business is now on a quest to become the world's leading data-driven company in their sector. - Needless to say, now is a very exciting time to join.
You'll bear witness to a world-class team looking to push the boundaries in areas such as Big Data & Hadoop, Cloudera & Informatica, through to emerging areas such as Real-Time data streaming and ingestion via Spark and Kafka.
- Joining a newly expanded Architecture team you'll be responsible for shaping and managing future technology architecture with a primary focus on enterprise Data and it's integration.
- Developing and maintaining proper alignment with enterprise architecture principles, standards, patterns, etc.
- Serve as the 'go-to' Data expert within the Architecture function leading on various topics. We are NOT looking for a technical expert, but the more knowledge the better.
- Conduct and/or provide input into the selection of vendor solutions highlighting strengths, weakness and strategic alignment making clear recommendations.
- Contribute to the development of technology strategy and architectural policy, both within focus domains and more broadly
- Acting as Technical Design Authority, review and assess requests that deviate from the published technical strategies, policies and standards to ensure right decisions are made, risks and understood & managed etc.
- Building and subsequently maintaining capability and technology roadmaps that define how Integration and Data platforms, are kept up to date and deliver optimal value for the business
- Driving force in maturing the architecture community & spotting opportunities for improvement
- Must have knowledge within Big Data space, such as Hadoop, Cloudera or similar.
- Be up to date on modern & interesting Big Data topics but not necessarily an expert within them - For example, you'll be able to talk openly about advantages VS disadvantages and your thoughts on emerging tech.
- Strong experience with traditional Data areas, for example, BI, Reporting, MDM, ETL, DWH, etc.
- Strong enterprise architecture skills - particularly in aligning strategic business requirements and the IT architectures & roadmaps needed to deliver against them
- An understanding of total cost ownership of IT assets and functions
- Familiarity with patterns, practices and frameworks of Enterprise Architecture.