Latest Search JobsReceive jobs like these by email
Business Development Manager, eCommerce
Business Development Manager, eCommerce - French Speaking... Read more
Role: BDM, eCommerce – French Speaking
Location: London OR Amsterdam
Package: Competitive basic + commission
My client, a leading global powerhouse, is looking for a curious, enthusiastic and driven Business Development Manager to join their team in either Amsterdam or London. Identifying and targeting enterprise retail clients in the EMEA region, the successful candidate will work strategically, engaging with senior stakeholders and winning new business, delivering leading cutting-edge solutions and services.
- Proactively targeting a set of omnichannel (in-store and eCommerce) clients across EMEA
- Maintaining sales pipeline to deliver annual targets
- Building trusted partner relationships with clients
- Managing full sales cycles, collaborating with other teams throughout the business
Skills and Experience
- Multi-lingual in German & English
- Proven track record in winning new business at Enterprise level
- Experience in senior stakeholder engagement
- Experience in Complex solution sales
- An existing network of C level contacts within Retail
- Payments experience
- Positive energy and Self-Motivation
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to ask questions, challenge and be curious
Executive Search Consultant
TechNET CxO Exec Search Consultant - Internal... Read more
To place candidates in job opportunities with TechNET CxO’s clients on either a permanent or interim basis.
- To actively canvass existing and potential new clients with a view to obtaining details of current recruitment requirements.
- To take extensive details from clients, either over the telephone or face-to-face, regarding any relevant vacancies they are currently recruiting for.
- Where necessary, successfully negotiate Terms of Business with a view to maximising TechNET IT’s financial capabilities.
- To accurately input all client and vacancy details onto Bullhorn and Invenias.
- To search for candidates using all available media. (TechNET IT database, LinkedIn, Job boards, etc)
- To effectively and proactively headhunt Senior Candidates
- To build research packs and candidate briefing packs
- To define and create Search Strategies, working collaboratively with Clients to design bespoke search processes.
- To manage all advertising and headhunting response in a professional and timely fashion.
- Pre-screen all candidates, either over the telephone or by face-to-face interview, to attain their suitability and interest in any given vacancy.
- To introduce all relevant candidates to TechNET CxO’s clients via the agreed method.
- To create full and engaging Executive Summaries for shortlisted candidates.
- Offer interview guidance to all candidates prior to the interview.
- Take feedback from all candidates immediately after any interview has taken place, whilst trying to overcome any possible reservations, and communicate this to the client.
- Act as a consultant when brokering offers of employment.
- Take accurate details of any job offers and relay these details to the candidate immediately.
- Where necessary, contact the client on the scheduled start date to confirm candidate attendance and invoicing details.
- Where possible visit clients at their premises to establish a better working relationship between TechNET CxO and the client.
- To develop client relationships, always presenting TechNET in the most professional light.
- To identify and formalise client agreements where possible to PSL/Sole supplier/MV status.
- To map your market sector, demonstrating thorough understanding of your industry, potential growth and competitors.
- To fly the TechNET flag and support all company decisions.
- To achieve your monthly financial target (minimum £150,000 per annum of invoiced revenue), as agreed with the Manager.
- To always promote TechNET in a positive manner
- To always promote TechNET’s clients in a positive manner
Chief Technology Officer
to €120K per Year
CTO - eCommerce, Barcelona... Read more
Salary: €120,000 + Bonus + Benefits
I have been engaged on a confidential search to find an experienced CTO to lead a growing and high performing Technology Team based in sunny Barcelona! Responsible for the businesses Technology and Product strategy, driving engineering vision and innovation and reporting directly into the CEO, this person will have an undeniable impact of the top line and success of this established but growing organisation.
- Strong experience in an agile, eCommerce environment
- Exceptional people management skills and experience leading teams of 15 people or more
- Experience in SaaS, Travel, Ticketing or Events businesses
- Hands on development of Enterprise Applications
- Excellent communication skills (Spanish language not a necessity)