Latest Search JobsReceive jobs like these by email
Global Head of Partnerships - Ecommerce
to £100K per Year
Global Head of Partnerships - Ecommerce - Health & Beauty... Read more
Role: Global Head of Partnerships – Ecommerce
Location: London (Initially Remote)
Salary: circa £85,000 + benefits
My client, a global leader in the health and beauty sector, is currently looking for a Global Head of Partnerships to work closely with their new D2C Platform provider and 3rd parties to drive revenues for their Ecommerce offering. This is an incredibly exciting opportunity to take ownership of a key strategic business area within a large scale, multi-channel retail organisation.
- Work with the Global Leadership Team & Platform Partner to define the global ecommerce vision and strategy
- Be an advocate and change agent for the organisations new Digital-First approach
- Manage key relationships with partners, reviewing regularly and consistently driving results
- Become the Digital and Ecommerce SME within the business
- Develop digital launch strategies and roadmaps by territory
- Work with global team and partners to identify, conceptualize, and implement innovative solutions that expand the reach of customers across current and emerging digital platforms
- Assess, design and implement new processes and procedures to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of partnerships
- Work with finance to build business plans, P&L’s and annual budgets and forecasts for ecommerce by territory
- Review current ecommerce department and propose best in class structure to support the new partnership
- Build a happy, productive and engaged team working to the highest standards
Skills and Experience
- Seasoned Ecommerce Partnerships professional
- Business Analysis and Change Management experience
- Experienced in managing 3rd party suppliers and agencies
- Knowledge and experience of the luxury health and beauty category preferable
- Knowledge and experience of expanding into international markets
- Excellent project management, account management and organisational skills
- Experienced in managing a broad-skilled team (technical as well as managerial and commercial)
- Strong commercial awareness
- Dynamic, ambitious and results driven
Chief Technology Officer
to €150K per Year
ID: CTO BNL
CTO - eCommerce... Read more
Role: Chief Technology Officer – eCommerce
Salary: Up to €150,000
TechNET CXO is currently working with a global market leader on a confidential search to find an exceptional CTO to lead their IT and eCommerce departments to deliver a much-improved digital offering, driving revenue to reach their US$ 2 billion turnover target.
Reporting directly to the CEO, this individual will provide guidance to the board and the heads of departments by evaluating, developing and executing IT strategies that align with the vision of the company.
- Take the eCommerce platform to the next level
- Contribute to the growth of the online business
- Take responsibility for website design, web application and apps
- Evaluate third party software within the development lifecycle
- Implementing policies and procedures for IS reliability
- Establish cloud solutions if needed
- A motivational and Passionate Leader
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- A current and in depth understanding of technology surrounding the entire eCommerce landscape
- Good understanding of most recent back- and front-end programming languages
- Extensive experience in E-commerce
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, digitally centric environment
- You are energetic, collaborative and results-oriented self-starter
- Technically savvy, forward-thinking, innovative and adaptable
- Able to work well under pressure
to €60K per Year
Award Winning Start-up... Read more
Do you have trouble waking up in the morning because you hate your current job?
Are you a passionate PHP developer that wants to see recognition for your work?
Fancy being a part of growing, award-winning creative studio?
THE COMPANY: My client takes huge pride in every line of code and every pixel they deliver. Their process is rock solid and enables them to deliver cutting-edge digital products with great satisfaction. Working closely with agencies and brands to create some of the best and biggest digital projects in the world. Working for likes of Heineken, Philips, Adidas and McDonald’s, Tesla, Porsche, Bacardi, G-Star, the list goes on!!
There is a constant drive for perfection that has lead to heaps of awards ranging from: Site & Mobile of the Day from FWA and Awwwards, four years in a row nomination for Agency of the Year from Awwwards and being awarded the best digital agency in the Netherlands by the Dutch SpinAwards.
The Tech Stack >
- php, nodejs, laravel, aws, unit-testing, integration-testing, git, linux, nginx, apache, elasticsearch, tensorflow, beanstalkd, composer-php, mysql, rest, apiary.io, ssh, git-flow, continuous-deployment
THE ROLE: As a Senior Back-end Developer you will be a key-player in the team making sure challenging projects are fully functional, innovative, and perform well on every level with the ability to scale up and down if necessary. You inspire the team to use state-of-the-art techniques and make sure standards are never dropped.
There’s great freedom to choose new cutting-edge technology on every project and projects range from CMS driven platforms to serverside video rendering to AI/Machine Learning.
WHAT YOU NEED TO HAVE:
- 5 years of proven experience.
- The ability to learn quickly.
- Good knowledge of PHP and MySQL.
- Experience with PHP frameworks (such as Laravel)
- Knowledge of setting up scalable high performance PHP applications
- Proficiency in the English language
BONUS POINTS IF YOU HAVE:
- Experience with AWS services
- Experience with Machine Learning and AI (TensorFlow)
- Experience with NodeJS applications
- The ability to swear in both Dutch & English
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Competitive salary up to €55,000k
- 24 days of paid leave plus an average of 6 public holidays
- Work with cutting-edge technologies
- Monthly company events
- Daily healthy lunch and a moment to catch-up with your new work friends
- Phenomenal work environment, comfy ergonomic chairs & on-site massages
- Diverse culture, not your average tech environment
- Walking distance to the best that the Amsterdam city center has to offer
- More: travel reimbursement, access to conferences, and fun colleagues!
As a growing company they offer several opportunities to learn and advance yourself! They’re continuously training team members into becoming top-notch developers, having regular back and front-end code review meetings to make sure everybody can learn from mistakes & get up to speed with best practices.
SO, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?!