Discover our senior IT & Technology jobs
When it comes to senior IT & Technology jobs, our recruitment team recognise the years of hard work that our candidates have done to get them to this point in their career journey.
Our team of dedicated IT Recruitment consultants pride themselves on their level of service and attention to detail. We invest our time in understanding your career aspirations, so that we can place you in a role that is aligned with your career goals.
Our sister brand, TechNET CxO, was designed with this in mind. We wanted a streamlined way to offer executive search recruitment services to clients and candidates, helping them with senior hires or senior technology jobs.
Latest Search Jobs
Insourcing Project Manager, US
United States - Delaware
to $140.00 per Hour
... Read more
Role: Project Manager - Insourcing Initiative
Location: Hybrid (1 day per week in office)
Hourly Rate: Competitive DOE
Join a global leader in pioneering healthcare solutions, celebrated for its groundbreaking research and development efforts. This dynamic organization is at the forefront of medical advancements, committed to elevating global healthcare standards. We are currently seeking a highly motivated and skilled Project Manager to lead on an insourcing initiative, bringing critical processes and systems back in-house from third-party consultancies.
As a Project Manager, you will play a pivotal role in the budget and resource planning, roadmap management, and successful delivery of the insourcing program. Collaborate closely with stakeholders across various departments and countries, analyze business needs, translate them into clear requirements, and ensure efficient, effective delivery aligning with overall business objectives.
- Lead project planning, execution, and closure phases.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define project scope, goals, and deliverables.
- Develop detailed project plans, including timelines, resource allocation, and budget management.
- Communicate project objectives, status, and key milestones to stakeholders and team members.
- Identify and mitigate project risks and issues.
- Oversee a migration from Microservices to PowerBI.
- Foster a collaborative and positive team environment.
- Ensure projects align with organizational objectives and strategic goals.
- Proven experience as a Project Manager, managing projects from initiation to completion.
- Strong organizational and leadership skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Proficiency in project management tools and methodologies.
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced and dynamic work environment.
- Problem-solving mindset and attention to detail.
Data Project Lead
United Kingdom - Cambridge
to £600.00 per Day
... Read more
Role: Data Project Lead
Location: Hybrid (1-day per fortnight in Cambridge)
Day Rate: £600, outside IR35
I am working with a global leader in innovative healthcare solutions, renowned for groundbreaking research and development initiatives. This dynamic organisation pioneers cutting-edge medical advancements, striving for excellence in improving global healthcare standards. They are seeking a highly motivated and skilled Project Lead to drive their Real-World Data Workstream, transforming the way the organisation stores and utilises data.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to understand business objectives and gather requirements to define strategic intent and roadmap.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams, including developers, testers, and project managers, to ensure the successful delivery of projects.
- Represent the interests of multiple stakeholders across a variety of business areas.
- Facilitate workshops and meetings to elicit requirements, resolve conflicts, and drive consensus among stakeholders.
- Project planning, estimation, and prioritisation activities.
- Manage globally distributed stakeholder groups with sensitivity - demonstrating high EQ.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Information Technology, or related field.
- A blend of Project Management, Business Analysis and Product Owner experience would be ideal.
- Proven experience as a Project Lead within complex and highly regulated environments.
- A seasoned operator with high intellectual capacity.
- At ease in ambiguity and comfortable with organisational change.
- Exceptional Stakeholder Management and Engagement skills.
- Experience navigating complexity successfully.
Lead Security Consultant
United Kingdom - Ilford
to £110K per Year
... Read more
Lead Security Consultant
Manchester or London/ Hybrid/ 1 day in office
£90,000 to £110,000
Are you passionate about information security and privacy? Do you have a knack for building innovative solutions whilst collaborating with stakeholders? Join our client-growing Information Security Team in the UK, where you'll play a vital role as the Lead Information Security Consultant.
Our client is a leading European private Bank, with over 130 years of experience. Recognised for cost awareness, low-risk tolerance and fostering long-lasting personal relationships. To deliver cutting-edge security solutions to protect clients and customers.
As a senior member of the team, you will take on a leadership role, acting as the lead Security Consultant on major initiatives. Your focus will be on Technical Delivery, Risk Control, and Legislation, fostering a collaborative approach to achieve KPIs.
What you will be doing:
- Provide in-depth security advice to senior stakeholders throughout the organisation.
- Foster the growth of less experienced team members in security protocols and the most effective industry approaches.
- Serve as an authority in Cloud security and data privacy for the business' transformation initiatives.
- Act as the intermediary between Information Security and business stakeholders, delivering economical security solutions.
- Take ownership and ensure the efficiency and effectiveness of security posture.
- Deliver expert advice relating to best practices in Information Security and regulatory requirements.
- Lead assessments of risks and controls, including due diligence for external suppliers and evaluations of the privacy impact.
- Conduct evaluations to ensure the proper implementation and operation of systems and controls for managing risks related to information security.
The Ideal Candidate:
As a Lead Security Consultant, you should be highly efficient, organised, and adaptable, with strong interpersonal communication and relationship skills. You must be able to demonstrate strong industry knowledge with the ability to mitigate risks.
Ideally, your skills and experience will include:
- Extensive experience in information security, including a strong understanding of privacy.
- Knowledge of industry-standard frameworks and the ability to assist program teams in their adoption.
- Strong organisational and problem-solving skills.
- A pragmatic approach that balances risk and control requirements with business objectives.
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills to navigate a variety of stakeholders.