Latest IT JobsReceive jobs like these by email
to £25K per Year
One of the most respected and largest eCommerce companies in their industry... Read more
Position: SEO Executive
Salary: £22,000 - £25,000 DOE + Bonus
SEO Executive needed to join one of the most respected and largest eCommerce companies in their industry. My clients are an online supplier of building materials sold across 5 specialist eCommerce stores. They are looking for a junior- mid weight SEO Executive who is looking to progress their career.
- Review technical SEO issues and recommend fixes.
- Data analysis, insight and reporting.
- Undertake and deliver a range of SEO responsibilities including:
- Executing action points of SEO audits for each of the company websites
- Delivery of technical reports and competitor analysis
- Assistance in overall keyword strategy
- Work closely with internal teams to develop holistic strategy for onsite and offsite activity
- To devise, implement and run innovative campaigns across all Company websites in line with Company goals and objectives.
- To develop a strong understanding of the products, competition, industry, marketing goals and objectives of the Company.
- Creating content structures based on data and research.
- Writing engaging and unique content that is in line with the business’ requirements and SEO best-practice.
- To measure the effectiveness of the campaigns, to achieve increases across these campaigns in traffic and conversions and to ensure delivery against all other agreed key performance indicators.
- To use our SEO consultants and a variety of proprietorial and third-party tools to compile and draw insight from both company-specific, sector-specific and generic industry data, in order to better understand user trends and behaviour and add context to the performance of the Company’s SEO activity.
- To produce monthly reports for management containing a robust description of monthly activity, suitable advice and recommendations and a clear summary of performance against the agreed key performance indicators and metrics.
- Daily use of Google Keyword Planner and Google Analytics to consolidate your work and analyse content performance.
- Coordination with other channels (PPC, Affiliate, Marketing, Commercial) to make sure our messaging is aligned.
- Keep up to date with the latest SEO/SEM industry technology and updates, implementing those into the day-to-day work.
- Continuous landing page optimisation through testing copy, imagery, audience segmentation and offers.
Ideally you will need:
- At least 2 years professional experience in SEO, Digital Marketing and Content
- Experience of SEO tools such as Screaming Frog, Google Analytics, Search Console and Ahrefs would be desirable.
- They will have a natural curiosity and passion for search technology along with an analytical mindset and have previous experience with eCommerce sites. Google Squared certified or a degree in a related field would be advantageous.
Senior Analyst; Market Intelligence, Pricing, Python, Qualitative/ Quantitative Research
to £45K per Year
ID: Senior Analyst
Senior Analyst; Market Intelligence, Pricing, Python, Qualitative/ Quantitative Research... Read more
I am currently seeking a Senior Analyst for a permanent job opportunity with my client in Buckinghamshire
This organisation is a leading analytics and procurement business providing accurate insights to manufacturers on a global scale. Through the use of advanced, cutting edge technology and an experienced team these companies are able to gain valuable insights resulting in an improvement of profitability and market knowledge.
- Analysing pricing data and reporting on trends to aid forecasting
- Work with technical teams to improve platforms and analytical services
- Engage with stakeholders and present findings based on commodity insights
- Play a key role in developing client relationships
- Solid grounding in market and industry analysis
- Strong analytical, qualitative / quantitative skills
- A background in the commodity market
- An understanding of commodity pricing and forecasting
- The ability to articulate insights and reports on a business and technical level
- Demonstratable experience in managing projects from concept to delivery from an analytical stance
- A degree in Economics, Finance, Engineering or similar
to £85K per Year
Cloud Communications Provider - Java Developer - Central London - Up to £85k... Read more
An emerging leader in the Cloud Communications market with customers like Airbnb, Viber, Whatsapp, Snapchat, and many others depend on their APIs and SDKs to connect with their customers all over the world have come to TechNET-IT with a requirement for a Java Developer as part of their impressive growth.
The Engineering team at is a fast growing group of talented engineers. They face multiple challenges associated with high performance, distributed systems, and processing large volumes of data in real time. They require a Java Developer to join a new team dedicated to transforming the data pipeline to a real-time event-driven one.
- Building systems to enable data insight and data science from tens of millions of daily events
- Real-time data processing using stream technologies (Kafka streaming or similar)
- Write efficient and scalable code
- Develop on a public cloud infrastructure
- AWS (S3, EMR, Redshift, ...)
- Google Cloud (GDS)
- Java / Python
- Anything needed to achieve our goals
- Data engineer experience with software engineering skills or software engineer interested in making a move to data.
- Java / Python / any other programming language used to process data.
- Experience dealing with event-driven pipeline (Kafka or other).
- Willingness to learn and use different technology/programming language.
- Experience working with public cloud
- SQL / NoSQL
Nice to have:
- Experience with streaming framework
- Experience with open source OLAP system (Druid, Pinot…)
- Telecommunication knowledge
- Docker and Kubernetes exposure
My client is on a mission to enable simplified communications between enterprises and their customers by empowering our employees. They strive for passion and integrity, both personally and professionally.
They have achieved significant growth by hiring exceptional people as well as having big goals, and wanting the people who join us to be self-confident, focused on customers and delivery, and who are structured and committed in their approach. They value those who will help us continue this spirit. If this appeals to you then we encourage you to apply.