Recruiting for all elements of the sales process
Just a sample of the roles we regularly fill include pre-sales consultants, inside sales, telesales, business development manager, solutions architect and marketing directors. Our pedigree and unparalleled track record are just two of the reasons why businesses from small-medium enterprises to fantastically well-known blue-chip brands form long-term relationships with us.
Candidates who work with us can be assured of the quality of the roles we are currently working on. With clients currently recruiting in account management, channel sales, enterprise software, Office365 and software licencing, we are extremely confident that by working together we’ll help you secure your perfect next role – whether that’s contract or permanent.
Looking for talent to meet your targets? Our team will be delighted to discuss your needs.
Latest Sales Jobs
Business Development Executive
United Kingdom - Farringdon
to £65K per Year
... Read more
Role: Business Development Executive
Location: Farringdon, London
Salary: £45,000 OTE £105,000
I’m currently partnered with a rapidly growing, ambitious software organisation embedded in the incredibly exciting world of Venture Capitalism and Private Equity. A market leader with a unique and customer-centric offering, this company is going from strength to strength, so is looking to bring on board a number of bright, inquisitive, and driven Business Development Executives that are hungry to learn and develop their market knowledge in order to progress rapidly within the business.
The ideal candidate will have Business Development experience from any sector but will show a strong interest in the VC / PE and Financial industry. For the right candidate, this is an incredible opportunity to drive your career within a forward-thinking and disruptive organisation with a vested interest in developing its people into market experts.
- To be target driven and consistently strive to meet and exceed targets
- Own the full 360 sales life cycle from inception to close
- Build and manage a pipeline of high-quality opportunities across multiple client types
- Become demo certified and boost your consultative selling ability to successfully close new business.
- Maintain a growth mindset and positive attitude
- To be an ambassador for the organisation and embrace their forward-thinking, market leading training to ensure you are always ahead of the curve
Skills and Qualifications:
- To have a passion for the Private Equity / Venture Capital marketplace and the ability to learn and understand why and how each of our client types engages with our product and our data
- Enjoy networking and talking with new people every day, terrific at it all the way to the Executive level
- 3 years of successful outside sales / business development experience, and often times with a technology product
- Experience managing opportunities and workflow using Salesforce.com or similar CRM
United Kingdom - London
to £90K per Year
... Read more
EMEA Pre-Sales Manager – RAN
I’m currently partnered with a consistently growing, market leader in the telecommunications organisation. This evolving company is going from strength to strength, so is looking to bring on board a tenacious, motivated, technical Pre-Sales Manager that has a strong track record of building long lasting professional relationships.
The ideal candidate will have experience and a deep understanding of RAN or ORAN, B2B Sales experience from a telco background and will show a strong interest in the industry. For the right candidate this is an incredible opportunity to drive your career within a forward-thinking business.
- A technically strong customer facing professional within the Radio Access wireless telecommunications industry.
- Responsible for technical pre-sales engagement towards a customer from initial engagement, towards design completion and hand over to operations.
- Manage & provide direct technical for customer tenders.
- Understand ORAN pricing dynamics and collaborate with the sales team, to build competitive commercial proposals.
- Embrace and be a part of the of the organisations OpenRAN strategy
- Strong understanding of LTE/5G and wireless technologies
- Good knowledge of RAN Layer – 1 and 2 is desired.
- Good understanding of the 3GPP and xRAN/oRAN standards bodies, along with good knowledge of oRAN specifications.
- Strong knowledge of IP networking along with ability to interact with Customer IT teams and own design as part of design discussions.
- Solid understanding of MNO Radio and IT networks including IT/OSS integration requirements for commercial rollout
- Good multi-tasking abilities, with multiple concurrent customer engagements.
- Strong understanding of NFVi in carrier grade environments (both Virtualisation and Containerisation)
Sales Development Representative
United Kingdom - London
to £50K per Year
... Read more
Role: Sales Development Representative
Location: Richmond Upon Thames
Salary: £40,000 + £10,000 (uncapped)
I am currently partnered with an extremely ambitious, rapidly expanding organisation that has recently been included in the Financial Times 2021 top 1000 Fastest Growing Companies in Europe. This company have a multi software solution that is embedded in the ever growing, ever expanding world of E-commerce, this company are growing from strength to strength, so is looking to onboard multiple intelligent, hungry and success driven sales individuals that are looking to springboard their career and progress.
The ideal candidate will have SDR experience and a great interest and experience in the E-commerce sector. For the right person this is an incredible opportunity to drive your career in a young, dynamic forward-thinking and disruptive organisation.
- To qualify sales opportunities through researching targeted companies
- Conduct outbound calls and delivering high quality new business opportunities
- Demonstrate the value of the business’ products and services
- Manage a high volume of leads to build pipeline accurately and efficiently
- Schedule appointments for deep dive calls or demonstrations executive sales team
- To be proactive with various marketing campaigns, to create a pipeline of opportunity
- To strive to continuously develop sales and technology skills
- Be an ambassador for the company
- To be a driven to be the best you can be and strive to be a winner
- Experience in working with a dynamic collaborative but competitive team
- Have the 1-3 years’ experience in an outbound calling role and demonstrate excellent phone and written communication for crafting strategic outreach
- Adaptive in creating new processes and discover new ways to approach your day-to-day and use data to build scalable, effective campaigns.
- Desire to grow and be promoted into a closing role.