Recruiting for all elements of the sales process is our forte.
Just a sample of the roles we regularly fill include pre-sales consultants, inside sales, telesales, business development manager, solutions architect and marketing directors. Our pedigree and unparalleled track record are just two of the reasons why businesses from small-medium enterprises to fantastically well-known blue-chip brands form long-term relationships with us.
Candidates who work with us can be assured of the quality of the roles we are currently working on. With clients currently recruiting in account management, channel sales, enterprise software, Office365 and software licencing, we are extremely confident that by working together we’ll help you secure your perfect next role – whether that’s contract or permanent.
Looking for talent to meet your targets? Our team will be delighted to discuss your needs.
Latest Sales Jobs
Business Development Manager, eCommerce
Business Development Manager, eCommerce - French Speaking... Read more
Role: BDM, eCommerce – French Speaking
Location: London OR Amsterdam
Package: Competitive basic + commission
My client, a leading global powerhouse, is looking for a curious, enthusiastic and driven Business Development Manager to join their team in either Amsterdam or London. Identifying and targeting enterprise retail clients in the EMEA region, the successful candidate will work strategically, engaging with senior stakeholders and winning new business, delivering leading cutting-edge solutions and services.
- Proactively targeting a set of omnichannel (in-store and eCommerce) clients across EMEA
- Maintaining sales pipeline to deliver annual targets
- Building trusted partner relationships with clients
- Managing full sales cycles, collaborating with other teams throughout the business
Skills and Experience
- Multi-lingual in German & English
- Proven track record in winning new business at Enterprise level
- Experience in senior stakeholder engagement
- Experience in Complex solution sales
- An existing network of C level contacts within Retail
- Payments experience
- Positive energy and Self-Motivation
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to ask questions, challenge and be curious