Recruiting for all elements of the sales process
Just a sample of the roles we regularly fill include pre-sales consultants, inside sales, telesales, business development manager, solutions architect and marketing directors. Our pedigree and unparalleled track record are just two of the reasons why businesses from small-medium enterprises to fantastically well-known blue-chip brands form long-term relationships with us.
Candidates who work with us can be assured of the quality of the roles we are currently working on. With clients currently recruiting in account management, channel sales, enterprise software, Office365 and software licencing, we are extremely confident that by working together we’ll help you secure your perfect next role – whether that’s contract or permanent.
Looking for talent to meet your targets? Our team will be delighted to discuss your needs.
Latest Sales Jobs
Business Development Manager
Netherlands - Arnhem-Nijmegen Metropolitan Area
to £55K per Year
... Read more
Business Development Manager
Up to £45,000 Basic 80k OTE
Business Development Manager required to work for a rapidly growing ecommerce customer experience solution provider offering a market leading service aiding numerous ecommerce businesses internationally. Due to the rapid growing ecommerce space the company are looking to bring on a result driven business development manager.
The ideal candidate will have business development experience in the ecommerce or retail logistics space with a passion for managing and developing relationships.
Some of what you will be doing:
- Managing the full sales cycle from qualifying to closing
- Managing the pre and post sales cycle
- Growing and maintaining key accounts across the UK
- Closing existing pipeline
- Collaborating with the international sales team
Ideally, your skills and experience will include:
- 3 years of b2b sales experience
- An interest in the ecommerce or retail logistics space
- Previous business development experience
- Strong negotiation ability
- A track record of exceeding targets
It would be great if you also have:
- Experience working with retailers or ecommerce businesses
In return you will receive:
- Basic salary paying up to £45,000
- Uncapped commission structure with an OTE circa £80,000
- Hybrid working
- Relocation opportunities
- Excellent development and progression opportunities
Business Development Executive
United Kingdom - Farringdon
to £65K per Year
... Read more
Role: Business Development Executive
Location: Farringdon, London
Salary: £45,000 OTE £105,000
I’m currently partnered with a rapidly growing, ambitious software organisation embedded in the incredibly exciting world of Venture Capitalism and Private Equity. A market leader with a unique and customer-centric offering, this company is going from strength to strength, so is looking to bring on board a number of bright, inquisitive, and driven Business Development Executives that are hungry to learn and develop their market knowledge in order to progress rapidly within the business.
The ideal candidate will have Business Development experience from any sector but will show a strong interest in the VC / PE and Financial industry. For the right candidate, this is an incredible opportunity to drive your career within a forward-thinking and disruptive organisation with a vested interest in developing its people into market experts.
- To be target driven and consistently strive to meet and exceed targets
- Own the full 360 sales life cycle from inception to close
- Build and manage a pipeline of high-quality opportunities across multiple client types
- Become demo certified and boost your consultative selling ability to successfully close new business.
- Maintain a growth mindset and positive attitude
- To be an ambassador for the organisation and embrace their forward-thinking, market leading training to ensure you are always ahead of the curve
Skills and Qualifications:
- To have a passion for the Private Equity / Venture Capital marketplace and the ability to learn and understand why and how each of our client types engages with our product and our data
- Enjoy networking and talking with new people every day, terrific at it all the way to the Executive level
- 3 years of successful outside sales / business development experience, and often times with a technology product
- Experience managing opportunities and workflow using Salesforce.com or similar CRM
United Kingdom - London
to £90K per Year
... Read more
EMEA Pre-Sales Manager – RAN
I’m currently partnered with a consistently growing, market leader in the telecommunications organisation. This evolving company is going from strength to strength, so is looking to bring on board a tenacious, motivated, technical Pre-Sales Manager that has a strong track record of building long lasting professional relationships.
The ideal candidate will have experience and a deep understanding of RAN or ORAN, B2B Sales experience from a telco background and will show a strong interest in the industry. For the right candidate this is an incredible opportunity to drive your career within a forward-thinking business.
- A technically strong customer facing professional within the Radio Access wireless telecommunications industry.
- Responsible for technical pre-sales engagement towards a customer from initial engagement, towards design completion and hand over to operations.
- Manage & provide direct technical for customer tenders.
- Understand ORAN pricing dynamics and collaborate with the sales team, to build competitive commercial proposals.
- Embrace and be a part of the of the organisations OpenRAN strategy
- Strong understanding of LTE/5G and wireless technologies
- Good knowledge of RAN Layer – 1 and 2 is desired.
- Good understanding of the 3GPP and xRAN/oRAN standards bodies, along with good knowledge of oRAN specifications.
- Strong knowledge of IP networking along with ability to interact with Customer IT teams and own design as part of design discussions.
- Solid understanding of MNO Radio and IT networks including IT/OSS integration requirements for commercial rollout
- Good multi-tasking abilities, with multiple concurrent customer engagements.
- Strong understanding of NFVi in carrier grade environments (both Virtualisation and Containerisation)