Recruiting for all elements of the sales process
Just a sample of the roles we regularly fill include pre-sales consultants, inside sales, telesales, business development manager, solutions architect and marketing directors. Our pedigree and unparalleled track record are just two of the reasons why businesses from small-medium enterprises to fantastically well-known blue-chip brands form long-term relationships with us.
Candidates who work with us can be assured of the quality of the roles we are currently working on. With clients currently recruiting in account management, channel sales, enterprise software, Office365 and software licencing, we are extremely confident that by working together we’ll help you secure your perfect next role – whether that’s contract or permanent.
Looking for talent to meet your targets? Our team will be delighted to discuss your needs.
Latest Sales Jobs
Sales Development Representative
United Kingdom - London
to £50K per Year
... Read more
Role: Sales Development Representative
Location: Richmond Upon Thames
Salary: £40,000 + £10,000 (uncapped)
I am currently partnered with an extremely ambitious, rapidly expanding organisation that has recently been included in the Financial Times 2021 top 1000 Fastest Growing Companies in Europe. This company have a multi software solution that is embedded in the ever growing, ever expanding world of E-commerce, this company are growing from strength to strength, so is looking to onboard multiple intelligent, hungry and success driven sales individuals that are looking to springboard their career and progress.
The ideal candidate will have SDR experience and a great interest and experience in the E-commerce sector. For the right person this is an incredible opportunity to drive your career in a young, dynamic forward-thinking and disruptive organisation.
- To qualify sales opportunities through researching targeted companies
- Conduct outbound calls and delivering high quality new business opportunities
- Demonstrate the value of the business’ products and services
- Manage a high volume of leads to build pipeline accurately and efficiently
- Schedule appointments for deep dive calls or demonstrations executive sales team
- To be proactive with various marketing campaigns, to create a pipeline of opportunity
- To strive to continuously develop sales and technology skills
- Be an ambassador for the company
- To be a driven to be the best you can be and strive to be a winner
- Experience in working with a dynamic collaborative but competitive team
- Have the 1-3 years’ experience in an outbound calling role and demonstrate excellent phone and written communication for crafting strategic outreach
- Adaptive in creating new processes and discover new ways to approach your day-to-day and use data to build scalable, effective campaigns.
- Desire to grow and be promoted into a closing role.