Recruiting for all elements of the sales process is our forte.
Just a sample of the roles we regularly fill include pre-sales consultants, inside sales, telesales, business development manager, solutions architect and marketing directors. Our pedigree and unparalleled track record are just two of the reasons why businesses from small-medium enterprises to fantastically well-known blue-chip brands form long-term relationships with us.
Candidates who work with us can be assured of the quality of the roles we are currently working on. With clients currently recruiting in account management, channel sales, enterprise software, Office365 and software licencing, we are extremely confident that by working together we’ll help you secure your perfect next role – whether that’s contract or permanent.
Looking for talent to meet your targets? Our team will be delighted to discuss your needs.
Latest Sales Jobs
Presales Solution Architect
to €95K per Day
Global Leading Software Vendor... Read more
Solutions Architect (Presales)
€90,000 + Bonus + Stock options
Presales Solutions Architect required to join one of the fastest growing software vendors on the planet. You will take direct responsibility for customer success, including design of their software, deployment and operations working closely with the sales reps and playing a pivotal role in driving this exciting business forward.
What you will be doing:
- Design systems, applications, and infrastructure to help drive some of the world's largest software development projects.
- Advise customers on architectures, patterns, and strategies for making best use of their software package.
- Partner with the sales team to help ensure success in accounts ranging from small startups to large enterprises
- Lead proof of concept implementations from concept through execution
- Translate technical concepts and patterns into business benefits for management and executives
Ideally, your skills and experience will include:
- 5+ years of software development experience
- 2+ years of pre-sales experience, with strong commercial skills
- Experience with scalable and highly available distributed systems
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Senior Account Manager
Casino/Gaming... Read more
Senior Account Manager required to join a leading force in interactive gaming with global cross-functional teams in the UK, USA and China. are licensed in the three key European jurisdictions (Alderney, Gibraltar and Belgium).
In this role, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining key customer relationships, ensuring the customer is highly satisfied with the company’s products and services and that all revenue generation opportunities are maximized. You will also be responsible for upselling, cross-selling and promotional activity within the customer with regards to products in both channels.
In order to perform effectively, the Senior Account Manager should have an excellent understanding of casino, and in particular marketing, game promotions, game positioning and all the KPIs that demonstrate the success of a casino game, helping the customer to improve their performance with an open and regular dialogue.
This role will require you to:
- Maximize revenue generation opportunities within the nominated client base, in particular the launch, promotion and cross-selling of games, products and services
- Develop customer relationships to executive and board level, ensuring the customer is highly satisfied with the company’s product and services
- Track the financial performance of the customer account and monitor performance in line with budget, taking actions to improve and drive performance where required
- Deliver client revenues in line with company budgets
- Work closely with technical production and project managers to successfully deliver client projects which include new games, software upgrades, and back office configurations, cabinets and systems.
- Work with the customer to launch products on a timely basis, ensuring that both new and existing products are promoted with maximum exposure onsite, regular eCRM and external marketing campaigns to optimize revenue performance. This will include game demonstrations, customer tracking and liaison with the customer’s marketing and product teams to highlight the benefits of games.
- Plan customer renewals in advance of contract end date, developing additional sales opportunities, assessing financial performance and liaising with legal and compliance teams on the contracts
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of industry trends and best practices to be well positioned to best advise the customer
- Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of the company’s products and services
- Act as an escalation point for customer issues, working to ensure that all issues get resolved satisfactorily and promptly
- Work closely with other commercial team members to advise clients to maximize the profitability of their games:
- marketing strategies
- product strategies
- internal cross-selling opportunities
- Contribute to the development of marketing and product strategies
- Assisting in prospecting and acquiring new potential customers, attending prospect meetings where required
- Responsible for collection, verification and ranking of customer requirements for new product features and functions
- Monitors and manages client post-production issues, bug fixes and sets priorities for Services and Network Operations.
- Keep all clients regularly informed of:
- New online game releases and the scheduling of the launch of such games
- Enhancements to our online game distribution system, and the benefits of such enhancements
- The status of game and system certifications from independent testing agencies
- Leads the resolution of escalated issues from personnel managed; escalates complex operating issues or requests to gain cooperation at the levels of senior management
- Recognized as an operational and tactical sales leader with advanced in-depth competence in sales planning and selling
Ideally, your skills will include:
- Confident and well-respected individual from the gaming industry
- 4-6 years’ gaming experience. Ideally gained in account management roles
- Extremely proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Excellent team player
- Well organized and structured person, keen to progress their career in gaming
- A record of developing strong working relationships with executives, peers, and associates
- Clients are based in the UK and Europe; travel is required
to £45K per Year
UX Designer Central London Competitive Salary... Read more
A bit about us:
My client puts food back into pet food. My client massively believe that pets deserve to eat the healthiest, most natural and delicious food with none of the bad stuff. That’s why they believe in the tastiest and freshly prepare pet food. The food is cooked like you would expect it at home and delivered in perfect portions.
My client really wants to change the pet food industry for the better by helping our pets live healthier, happier and much longer lives. They have grown enormously since their co-founder’s hand delivered their first Butternut Box.
Our client is on a huge mission to provide the best customer experience on the market of its kind, to feed more pets and revolutionaries an arcane industry using the latest petTECH and that’s where you will come in.
What we are looking for:
My client is looking for a UX focussed Digital product Designer preferably with some experience within an eCommerce-based role who really loves to get deep into the heart of what it is customers want and design digital experiences to help them achieve their goals. You must also have a good sense of the commercial side of things and use that in your research and designs to deliver as much value to the business as you do customers.
A bit about the role:
You will become part of the Digital Product team and report directly to the Head of Digital Product. It goes without saying that you will also work closely with the UI Designers, Product Engineers, Marketing Team, Customer Love Team as well as the client’s customers and of course their pets to solve real-world design and user experience problems every day.
In the role you will be expected to:
Guide the user experience of the digital products using your UX expertise, insight and research capabilities.
Run and manage the User Research and testing sessions fortnightly/monthly and drive product development on the back of this.
Produce high-level wireframes and prototypes and present proposals to stakeholders along-side your product team peers.
Work seamlessly with the talented team of UI designers to take new digital products and experiences through from product to launch.
A bit about you:
- A degree in HCI or a similar discipline, or real-world experience at another fast-paced e-commerce business.
- 2-3 Years’ experience with a BSc, or 4+ years of commercial experience.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Have run effective User Research & Testing sessions multiple times.
- Sketch & Invision (or Marvel) are your tools of choice.
- You love a good whiteboarding session and have run workshops previously.
- Passion for start-ups.
- Determined. You work hard to make things happen.
- Obsessed with dogs
What we can offer:
- Competitive salary & new Macbook pro.
- 24 days holiday per year.
- Co-working office space based in White City.
- Weekly ‘lunch & learns’.
- Friday beers, monthly socials, and quarterly off-site events.
The client has huge plans to grow and expand over the next few years so there really isn’t a more exciting time to join them. This role is for someone who is hungry for a challenge.