Recruiting for all elements of the sales process is our forte.
Just a sample of the roles we regularly fill include pre-sales consultants, inside sales, telesales, business development manager, solutions architect and marketing directors. Our pedigree and unparalleled track record are just two of the reasons why businesses from small-medium enterprises to fantastically well-known blue-chip brands form long-term relationships with us.
Candidates who work with us can be assured of the quality of the roles we are currently working on. With clients currently recruiting in account management, channel sales, enterprise software, Office365 and software licencing, we are extremely confident that by working together we’ll help you secure your perfect next role – whether that’s contract or permanent.
Looking for talent to meet your targets? Our team will be delighted to discuss your needs.
Latest Sales Jobs
Sales Team Manager
to £100K per Year
Sales Team Manager - Uxbridge... Read more
Role: Sales Team Manager
Salary: £100,000 OTE
My client are a global provider of Intelligent Technology Solutions as a Fortune 500-ranked global provider of hardware, software, cloud and service solutions. As the Sales Team Manager you will be responsible for managing, coaching and developing a team of high performing internal account managers.
They are looking for demonstrable experience of managing and coaching a high performing team, with people and values focused ethics and a positive outlook. You will be a strong coach and enabler, helping team members understand the true impact they can each have on the business.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Develop, Coach, Mentor and manage a team of sales professionals, driving a high performing culture and making this a great place to work
- Provide your team with the knowledge, skills and tools they need to successfully achieve individual and team goals and targets
- Be creative in engaging the client, vendors and the teams to enhance opportunities
- Be self-disciplined and motivated, maintaining the highest level of ethical standard and be a role model both internally and externally
- Set targets and put processes in place to ensure they are met
- Deliver monthly one to ones but also ensure to have regular updates and meetings on a week to week basis
- Prepare and present quarter half year and annual business plans
Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
- Experience managing a high performing internal or external sales team
- Experience of working within the Software Industry - Hosting/ Cloud experience would be desirable but not essential
- Coaching and development skills demonstrating proven success in these areas
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proactive, ability to lead in a fun and motivational way
- Evidence of consistent target overachievement