Recruiting for all elements of the sales process is our forte.
Just a sample of the roles we regularly fill include pre-sales consultants, inside sales, telesales, business development manager, solutions architect and marketing directors. Our pedigree and unparalleled track record are just two of the reasons why businesses from small-medium enterprises to fantastically well-known blue-chip brands form long-term relationships with us.
Candidates who work with us can be assured of the quality of the roles we are currently working on. With clients currently recruiting in account management, channel sales, enterprise software, Office365 and software licencing, we are extremely confident that by working together we’ll help you secure your perfect next role – whether that’s contract or permanent.
Looking for talent to meet your targets? Our team will be delighted to discuss your needs.
Latest Sales Jobs
Business Development Consultant
to £25K per Year
Business Development / Sales Specialist... Read more
TechNET Group are the leading IT / Digital and Executive Search agency in Milton Keynes.
Due to ongoing expansion of our new Head Quarters we are looking to join forces with 3 exceptional trainee business development consultants
If you are a passionate, have a flair for sales in a B2B environment and a willingness to learn, there is no better place for you to be than in our training academy.
Completed over a period of 12 weeks lead by our business development director, you will be a business development professional far in advance of any of your competitors
After completing our training course you will effectively be able to fulfil all of the below
- Engaging new business from SME to Enterprise
- Effectively negotiating T&C's on quality of service over percentages
- Winning retainers and effectively defining search strategy's
- Positioning TechNET as a strategic partner and understanding talent roadmaps
- Being an ambassador for TechNET and the Recruitment industry
In today’s culture of rapid technological expansion, it is more vital than ever for your company to stay ahead of the competition. Every company’s worth is measured by their personnel, and so finding the elite staff to drive forward the ambitions and innovation of your business is crucial to your long term success.
TechNET IT is an established recruitment provider working across 4 core brands;
TechNET IT Recruitment - Core IT recruitment covering all vertical disciplines
TechNET Digital - From creative to developer and from web to mobile
TechNET Immersive - Our future tech division specialising in VR / AR / MR and Gaming
TechNET Search - Our executive search function providing confidential head hunting
Business Development Manager
to £60K per Year
eCommerce!... Read more
My client is a global eCommerce consultancy that brings strategic clarity, tech know-how and creative inspiration to help organisations deliver winning commerce capabilities across digital channels: marketplaces (including Amazon), online retail and D2C. Their clients include the likes of GAME, Halfords, Sainsbury’s, Selfridges, Specialized, Ted Baker, etc.
They are currently looking for a Business Development Executive to join their Partner Development team to support them in building their business with a key technology partner. The executive will be expected to collaborate strongly with the partner to identify and engage with prospects to develop marketing leads into opportunities, manage bids for new business and ultimately close new business opportunities successfully.
- Build a strong relationship with their technology partner sales team in order to identify joint prospects and opportunities (The role will entail the BDE to spend at least two days a week working directly at their partner’s London HQ)
- Undertake joint sales planning exercises with partner’s sales teams supported by the wider team
- Plan and execute co-marketing campaigns and events with support from company partnership, business development and marketing teams.
- Communication and relationship building with prospective clients
- Building an understanding of each prospect’s business, organisation and objectives.
- Bid management: Ownership of the bid process, orchestration of the bid team and responsibility for the overall presentation of the commercial bid.
- Preparing pitch presentations and leading pitch presentation teams
- Working as part of the partnership and business development teams and provide support and assistance to other team members.
- Keeping up to date with general eCommerce / digital marketing industry knowledge.
- Interaction with senior management and business stakeholders
Ideally, you’ll be really great at:
- Sales experience in planning, scoping and selling technology software into large corporations
- Recent software sales experience (Salesforce or Hybris or other eCommerce platforms)
- Project delivery experience in a client / client facing role, e.g. consultant, delivery manager, project manager or account manager
- Recent experience working in the eCommerce industry
- Experience in executing marketing activities such as account-based marketing campaigns and events
- Understanding of digital project lifecycles
- Experience of managing teams of people
- Experience of working on your own initiative
- Strong time management & organisational skills.
- High level of communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Excellent negotiation skills and an ability to handle sensitive issues with tact and diplomacy.
If you know some of this even better!
- Experience of pre-sales engagements and proposal writing.
- Good commercial knowledge, experience of contract negotiations.
- Knowledge of any of the following technologies: SAP Commerce Cloud, Magento, Salesforce Commerce Cloud / Demandware, CloudCraze, IBM WebSphere Commerce.