Recruiting for all elements of the sales process is our forte.
Just a sample of the roles we regularly fill include pre-sales consultants, inside sales, telesales, business development manager, solutions architect and marketing directors. Our pedigree and unparalleled track record are just two of the reasons why businesses from small-medium enterprises to fantastically well-known blue-chip brands form long-term relationships with us.
Candidates who work with us can be assured of the quality of the roles we are currently working on. With clients currently recruiting in account management, channel sales, enterprise software, Office365 and software licencing, we are extremely confident that by working together we’ll help you secure your perfect next role – whether that’s contract or permanent.
Looking for talent to meet your targets? Our team will be delighted to discuss your needs.
Latest Sales Jobs
Digital Marketing Analyst
to £40K per Year
e-Commerce/Beauty... Read more
Digital Marketing Analyst required to join Europe’s largest online beauty retailer. In this role you will be responsible for leveraging the substantial amount of data available from various tools and platforms to provide insight that drives improved decision making for senior management. This position will support the Digital Analytics Manager across marketing/acquisition analysis, working closely with stakeholders, to deliver insights across the full customer lifecycle.
About the role:
- Analyse acquisition and retention trends across channels and campaigns with a view to provide recommendations on opportunities for spend optimization
- Understand the value of different customer segments via analysis of cohort behaviours and consulting on future CRM initiatives relating to these segments.
- Collaborate with key suppliers to support the implementation and analysis of brand-dedicated marketing campaigns.
- Drive improvements to channel attribution, monitoring and policing its implementation as per collected requirements from the marketing teams.
Reporting and Analysis:
- Partner with the business to produce dashboards or further enhance existing ones to keep them relevant and in line with the business reporting / analytical needs. Delivering monthly, cross-channel performance reports as well as deep-dives providing actionable insight.
- Interpret trends and conducting monthly investigations into campaign performance with a view to evaluate ROI and optimise spend.
- Analyse online user behaviour, conversion data and customer journeys, funnel analysis and customer segments.
- Spearhead the creation of multi-channel attribution reporting.
- Implement measurement strategies that align with marketing, acquisition and overall business objectives.
- Own tracking via Google Tag Manager and any ad-hoc campaign tagging.
- Identify opportunities to optimise existing data schema/ improve the process.
- Use available data sources to troubleshoot campaign (and overall) performance issues and propose methodical optimization tests.
- Work closely and proactively with the marketing teams to identify and explore opportunities to improve marketing effectiveness.
- Present analysis findings to senior management and across the business with a view to support digital data democratisation and to raise the profile of the Digital Analytics team.
A bit about you:
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated, with the ability to lead projects proactively.
- Meticulous attention to detail, with an overall passion for continuous improvement.
- Innovative and creative, with a logical and methodical approach to problem solving.
- Credible and articulate, with excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Able to relay analytical insight to internal and external stakeholders with various levels of analytical and digital knowledge and at all levels of seniority
Ideally, your skills will include:
- Two years’ experience in a similar role, ideally within an e-Commerce business, having worked closely with an array of marketing and senior-level stakeholders.
- Excellent ability to conduct analysis and generate insights without guidance.
- Experience in identifying and validating strategic and tactical marketing objectives.
- Advanced user of Google Analytics and Data Studio (further training can be provided), proficiency in Google Tag Manager essential, Google Adwords and Search Console experience beneficial, basic HTML considered an advantage.
- Experience with Ometria or similar CRM analytics software beneficial (training provided).
- Microsoft Office stack proficiency, particularly in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Any SQL and other query language skills will be considered an advantage.
- Outstanding organisational and prioritisation skills including the ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Ability to demonstrate ownership of marketing data and a proactive approach to optimisation of campaign tracking and analysis.
- Excellent communication skills, including the gravitas and confidence to present to senior management.