‹ Back to search results
United Kingdom - London
A well seasoned Developer to join the Leading Finance Broker in the UK, joining them as they revolutionise the digital experience within Finance.
This role is 100% remote working within a team that adopts a Scrum/Agile Methodology, the ideal candidate would incorporate agile values to their approach to the role.
- Working collaboratively within a team of Developers and QA’s on the design and development of enterprise applications.
- Unit testing code to assess the scalability and performance of the application prior to launch.
- Meeting with stakeholders to identify project requirements and the delivery pipeline.
- Creating bespoke solutions in accordance with the software ecosystem requirements, including patterns, practices, and maintainability of the platform.
- Creating REST API’s.
- Designing and Developing Databases including Azure.
- Working within the Laravel Framework to construct custom features such as routing, web pages and templating.
- 4+ Years Experience in Development
- Background within the Finance or Enterprise Industry
- Strong Experience working with PHP and Laravel
- Experience working with Agile Methodologies.
- Experience with BDD and TDD.
- Experience creating REST API’s.
- Strong Knowledge of Microservice Architecture.
- Strong Communication Skills.