‹ Back to search results
VP of Client Engagement
United Kingdom - London
to £100K per Year
Role: VP of Client Engagement
Location: London or Ashford
Salary: £100,000 + Bonus + Share options
I’m currently partnered with an unbelievably exciting, rapidly growing, ambitious Fintech business that is ranked by the Financial Times as one of the top 10 fastest growing companies in Europe, that is embedded in the incredibly exciting world of B2B investments.
A very ambitious company with a unique and customer-centric offering, this company is going from strength to strength, so is looking to bring on board several bright, inquisitive, and driven Client Engagement professionals that are hungry to develop their market knowledge to progress rapidly within the business and be a part of the upward trajectory.
The ideal candidate will have experience from the financial sector and has a strong interest in the investment world. For the right candidate, this is an incredible opportunity to drive your career within a forward-thinking and disruptive organisation with a vested interest in developing its people into market experts.
- To be able to engage and build strong and successful business relationships at C-suite level and above with CEOs, CFOs and Treasurers.
- Winning New Business as well as building and maintaining good relationships with existing clients
- Communicating the proposition to a target list of corporates
- Engaging through follow-up calls and building relationships with the target corporates and their decision-makers
- Scheduling meetings and present in high quality of the proposition both face to face and over web conference
- Writing proposals
- Being proactive in monitoring market and business news for relevant stories in the client and prospect sectors.
Skills and Qualifications
- Capable of thinking “outside of the box” and of “joining the dots” and being capable to make a proposal to corporates.
- Experienced professional B2B client engagement and business development specialist
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to foster and cultivate long-lasting relationships with major clients and industry-related companies
- Previous experience in managing relations with large corporates and senior-level company contacts
- A can-do attitude to work, with the ability to multitask on several different projects and be passionate about the Fintech industry
- Good knowledge of HubSpot system is highly desired
- Detailed understanding of working capital finance or similar previous Finance experience desired
- Option to take up to 6 weeks holiday a year
- Relocation supports up to £8000 if moving to Ashford (subject to HMRC rules)
- Share options that could make you a millionaire
- Company electric car or if you are a London commuter – electric bike
- Join us for cocktail hour once a week!