‹ Back to search results
Territory Account Manager/Director
Netherlands - Amsterdam
Territory Account Manager/Director – Benelux and Nordics
Our client is the global leader in Managed Detection and Response (MDR), keeping organizations safe from cyber-attacks that technology alone cannot prevent. Our 24x7 Security Operations Center (SOC), staffed by elite security analysts, hunts, investigates, and responds in real-time to known and unknown threats before they become business disrupting events.
We want to cut through the hype and overblown claims surrounding AI and ML to help our customers successfully tackle their biggest challenges utilizing human expertise at machine scale. We value each person’s unique contribution, so if you love to solve difficult problems--together
Our client has been recognized in Deloitte’s Technology Fast 50™ and Fast 500™, Canada’s Top Small and Medium Employers, and Gartner’s Market Guide for Managed Detection and Response.
Our client is the Authority in Managed Detection and Response, protecting the critical data and applications of 1000+ organizations in 70+ countries from known and unknown cyber threats. Founded in 2001, the company’s mission is to hunt, investigate and stop cyber threats before they become business disrupting events. Combining cutting-edge machine learning XDR technology, 24/7 Threat Hunting, and proven security operations leadership, our client mitigates business risk, and enables security at scale. The Team difference means enterprises are protected by the best in the business with a named Cyber Risk Advisor, 24/7 access to SOC Cyber Analysts & Elite Threat Hunters, and industry-leading threat intelligence research from our client’s Threat Response Unit (TRU). Our client provides Managed Risk, Managed Detection and Response and Incident Response services.
As a Territory Account Manager, You Will:
• Open doors and drive net-new business across enterprise customers in region (across Benelux and Nordics)
• Work in close cooperation with our client partner ecosystem
• Manage contract negotiations to closure
• Align, educate and build key relationships with channel and alliance partners
• Promote and sell our client’s MDR Security solutions and services, with a primary focus on Enterprise Customers.
• Develops &, qualifies leads into pipeline to overachieve on sales targets with both net-new and install-base accounts.
• Develop and maintain long-term, executive-level relationships with enterprise customers AND channel partners.
• Build and maintain an in-depth knowledge of our client’s products, services, trends, and competition.
• Use your sales and regional knowledge to build pipeline through outbound and sales prospecting activities.
• Maintain consistent communication with prospects and use available prospecting & marketing tools.
• Maintain a high level of forecast accuracy. Ensure detailed reports are produced through internal tools and applications.
• Lead pricing and contract negotiation activities. Grow relationships and maintain excellent levels of customer service
• Liaise with pre-sales, Solution Architects, marketing, and engineering
• Represent our client at business events, trade exhibitions, workshops and executive conferences
• Be a team player with input into the regional GTM strategies
• Outgoing, focussed, organised and fun!
• A consistent track record of building your own pipeline and delivering on individual sales targets.
• Experience in successfully carrying and exceeding multi-million quotas through both channel and direct enterprise customers
• Significant experience selling infrastructure-based software, services including cloud, cloud-native and Security applications. Interpret MDR solutions relative to markets
• Significant experience of selling enterprise software into the applications space
• Experience of subscription sales and an understanding of DevOps are significant advantages
• Knowledge of networking, load balancing, and MDR markets; or the infrastructure and middleware markets are definite advantages
• Confident in delivering product presentations via webcasting tools and in person at C-Level
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Familiarity with Salesforce.com / Netsuite CRM tools & PowerPoint
• Excellent knowledge and established relationships across sales channels in region. Inclusive of Distribution / MSP / VAR / Master Agents / MSSP’s