‹ Back to search results
Technical Project Manager
United Kingdom - Manchester
Technical Project Manager – Manchester – Hybrid Working
Are you looking for a close development community?
Want some big projects and to work in a fast paced agile environment?
Are you ready to kick your career up a notch?
My client is looking for a Technical Project Manager to oversee technical projects from start to finish in this amazing opportunity for you to take the next step. If you’re looking for an Agile environment where each member is valued, then you’re looking in the right place. I have partnered up with a determined and innovative service provider who specialise in offering bespoke affordable secured loans to their clients. They are now the preferred supplier for a multi-award-winning lender and looking to expand rapidly with big growth plan!
· Plan the delivery of technical projects, most commonly application development, and its activities in accordance with the project brief & mandate.
· Manage the delivery of technical projects, ensuring they adhere to project objectives, budget, resource allocation and deadlines.
· Own and manage the project to support the full software development life cycle, from obtaining user requirements through to user testing, training, and implementation.
· Chair required project meetings, both with stakeholders to obtain project progress reports and to the project customer and sponsor to provide project progress reports.
· Identify and evaluate the risks and issues associated with project activities and take appropriate action to control the risks.
· Manage any change control within the project.
· Ensure the project benefits analysis activities take place, the project business case, post project implementation review and adjustments required due to changes in the project.
· Accountable for all project documentation, from initial project brief & mandate through to post project review papers.
· Ensure that project operate within the policies and procedures of the organisation
· Ensure that project complies with all relevant legislation and professional standards
· Become the lead subject matter expert within the company regarding software improvements.
Required skills and experience
· A minimum 3 years’ experience in delivering technical projects, specifically application development, is required.
· Strong understanding of software solutions.
· Experience in managing risks, issues and change within project.
· Experience of delivering a full system implementation is beneficial.
· Must be prepared to complete all elements of Project Management, from requirement gathering, process mapping, project documentation.
· Ability to multi-task and deliver multiple projects on an ongoing basis.
· Strong sense of personal accountability.
· Excellent attention to detail, analytical and data interrogation.
· Highly proficient in Microsoft Visio, Project, Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
· Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to engage with stakeholders at all levels.
· Up to date and working knowledge of all relevant legislation and regulation as stipulated by the FCA is beneficial
· Service Excellence
· Performance Delivery
· Decision making
· Values and Ethics