‹ Back to search results
United Kingdom - London
Position: Technical Lead
Up to £100,000 per year
Software Architect required to join one of the world’s top 3 leading management consultancy businesses in the world. You will be working with the Senior Manager/Manager/Principal Architect across a broad range of data products and product development across a cross functional agile team.
You will understand business needs and requirements designing the data model and ensuring architecture is consistent. You will also be implementing the data model using automation/scripting with the team. This will involve using industry leading tools and platforms to transform data into the required product-specific schema, uploading the data into the tool, and running final validation checks.
What you will be doing:
- Managing the team and providing technical leadership to development teams in design, implementation, and deployment of scalable software
- Enforcing and maintaining adherence to best practices in security, performance, and scalability.
- Participating in estimation, planning, and costing of new projects and initiatives across multiple metrics.
- Owning the end-to-end technical solution implementation, and products across the portfolio
- Contribute to product requirements, scope, prioritization, and associated timeline
Ideally, your skills and experience will include:
- 5+ years of experience as a technical lead or similar role, managing technical teams to deliver software using Agile methodology
- Understanding of major programming languages (e.g. Java, C#, Python)
- SQL skills using PostgreSQL, SQL Server or other major databases – DDL, DML, programming
- Understanding of cloud services and components – AWS, Azure
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or any other technology-related field
It would be great if you also had:
- Experience with a data-engineering focus in a fast paced, complex business setting
- Experience in developing and implementing SaaS based software for many clients.
- Experience designing, implementing, and supporting end-to-end automated data pipelines using enterprise tooling, cloud-native services, or custom coding/development
- Experience with cloud-native data services (e.g., AWS Glue, Azure Data Factory)