‹ Back to search results
United Kingdom - Milton Keynes
Some of what you will be doing:
- Using your expertise, you will be working with customers recommending & creating solutions for their business problems.
- You will have a strong focus on delivering robust solutions, maximising the value for customers.
- Communicating and working with the Stakeholders.
- Ensuring support to the customers is as streamlined as possible.
Your skills and experience will include:
- Experience with automation, monitoring technologies.
- Experience with tools/technologies such as Big Panda, New Relic, Splunk, IBM Watson, ScienceLogic.
- Knowledge of scripting languages such a Python or similar.
- Experienced in operating systems, cloud, containerisations & databases.
It would be great if you also had:
- Degree in Computer Science or similar.
- Strong knowledge of ITIL, Project Management, Business Analysis or TOGAF would be advantageous.