‹ Back to search results
Systems Administrator (Amsterdam)
Netherlands - Amsterdam
Position: Systems Administrator
Salary: Up to €54,000 + 10% On-call
Location: Amsterdam (Hybrid Working)
Systems Administrator needed for one of the largest transport & logistic businesses that manage the supply chains for the world’s leading brands. As the Systems Administrator you will be working in a BAU/project capacity to help support all IT infrastructure throughout the company.
Some of what you will be doing:
- Assist & enable the progression of business and IT projects for all infrastructure tasks.
- Solve & resolve any issues relating to Infrastructure, Cloud, Network and Telephony with the company.
- Deploy/configure infrastructure and network equipment to the companies’ standards.
- Occasionally provide out-of-hours on-call support for all IT infrastructure issues.
- Working closely with other teams and stakeholders within the IT department & 3rd parties.
A bit about you:
- Experienced with Microsoft Server, desktop operating systems & Active directory/Group policies.
- Experienced with managing network devices with good knowledge of network principles such as TCP/IP, VLANS, firewalls, routers and switches.
- Knowledge & experience with Azure.
- Experienced with virtualization platforms – VMware, Hyper-V (installation, configuration & management.
- Occasionally work out of hours & travel to other sites when needed.
It would be nice if you had:
- Experience with endpoint management tools.
- Knowledge & awareness of IT security issues and principles.