‹ Back to search results
Solution Engineer Presales
United Kingdom - London
to £130K per Year
Role: Solution Engineer, Presales
Location: St Paul’s, London
Salary: £100,000 + £30,000 Bonus compensation
I am currently partnered with a rapidly growing, ambitious software organisation embedded in the incredibly exciting world of Fraud, authorisation and authentication. A market leader with a unique and customer-centric offering, this company is going from strength to strength, so is looking to bring on board several bright, inquisitive and data driven Solution Engineers that have a passion for identity fraud prevention and developing their market knowledge in order to progress rapidly within the business.
The ideal candidate will play a crucial role in helping new and existing clients understand the value of this business. For the right candidate this is an incredible opportunity to drive your career within a forward-thinking and disruptive organisation with a vested interest in developing its people into market experts.
- Be a passionate ambassador and deliver presentations and demonstrations about the ability of technology and advance analytics to power real world business applications in the financial services space and beyond.
- Work collaboratively with the VP of sales and members of the broader sales team to identify customer solutions and set up demos to reach customer satisfaction.
- Product Pre-Sales consulting
- Be a technical product expert within Digital Fraud and Authentications domain
Skills and Qualifications
- To have at least 5 years’ experience in banking within Digital Fraud
- Experience in the delivery of authentication solutions
- A strong understanding of Threatmetrix and Biocatch
- Previous experience operating in a pre-sales environment
- To be a strong communicator and have impeccable written and presentation skills.
- A degree or higher in Computer Science, Maths or Engineering is desirable