‹ Back to search results
United Kingdom - Manchester
Salary up to £45,000
Software tester required with experience across C# .Net development lifecycle. You will be responsible for identifying opportunity for any test automation, defining and refining acceptance criteria, creating user stories and translating them into test specs to ensure full test coverage.
You will be key to ensure the testability is built with the architecture and code in mind, working with software and senior developers, investigating new test tools and integrating them, and contributing to software design meetings.
Some of what you will be doing:
- Developing test scripts
- Working with and determining the testability of functional and non-functional requirements
- Identifying and managing defects
- Reviewing software requirements
- Prepare test scenarios
- Software usability tests
- Analysing test results, business requirements
- Working with stakeholders to understand product requirements.
- Providing input on requirements, possible problems and product design.
- Documenting any changes using change log clearly
- Reporting on all aspects of all software testing working with the design time
- Supporting all systems in a live environment.
Ideally, your skills and experience will include:
- Functional and non-functional testing
- Test analysis
- Test scripts