‹ Back to search results
United Kingdom - London
to £110K per Year
£80K - £110K (DOE)
London (Hybrid working)
Very excited to be sharing this opportunity, for one lucky software engineer seeking their next venture. I have partnered with an incredibly ambitious and modern market maker in digital assets.
My client is a young start-up creating liquid and efficient markets on both centralized and decentralized exchanges. Their technology enables them to run profitable market-making strategies.
They are now looking for their next superstar software engineer to join them on this journey of developing into one of the top players in their space.
Core responsibilities will include:
- Contribute to the development of the trading engine.
- Develop internal tools for monitoring strategies and infrastructure.
- Integrate new exchanges and services.
What you will bring:
- Excellent knowledge of Python
- Big Data frameworks experience
- Lower languages knowledge (C++, Java, Golang)
- Adaptability and ability to grow in a start-up environment.