‹ Back to search results
Software Developer (C# .Net)
United Kingdom - Leicester
Position: Software Developer (C# .Net)
Location: Leicester or Cambridge
Salary: £50,000 DOE
Software Developer needed to join one of the UK’s leading conveyancing business. As the Software Developer you will need to be well versed in all areas of the software development life cycle, communicate effectively at business levels & provide support to new and existing systems.
A bit about you:
- Experienced creating commercial systems using C# (.NET Core and .NET Framework)
- Proven experience MS SQL Server using Transact-SQL.
- Experienced with Entity Frameworks.
- Experienced with Web Services. (REST, SOAP, Web-API)
- Experienced creating technical requirements from business specifications.
- Experienced with Source Control tools.
- Customer service orientated.
- Proven record delivering solutions in Microsoft technologies.
It would be nice if you had:
- Experience with Blazor
- Experience of Microsoft DevOps.
- Experience with Bootstrap, Angular, Knockout, JQuery
- Experience using Azure Functions such as, Storage, Web services, API Management, Cosmos DB
- A good understanding of workflow systems
- Experience of TDD & Visual Studio testing tools.
- Experience designing in a .Net environment.
- Microsoft certified solutions developer.
- Application / Customer support