‹ Back to search results
Snr Network Project Engineer
United Kingdom - Manchester
award-winning MSP who offers their services to clients all across Europe. As the Senior Network Project Engineer, you will be working closely with the CSOC (Cyber Security Operations Centre) and implementing projects related to security & network deployment.
Some of what you will be doing:
- You will be creating & implementing a various range of network projects both remotely & on-site.
- You will be managing Networks & taking responsibility for quick effective incident investigation.
- You will work with both internal/external stakeholders to solve Security & Network cases.
- You will make sure that SLAs are achieved for each customer.
- You will ensure that customer network documentation are maintained & updated
Your skills and experience will include:
- 3-4 years working in a project engineer position.
- Strong knowledge in various network & security tools/technologies:
- Firewalls – Cisco, Juniper, Fortinet, etc.
- Switches – HP, Cisco, Juniper
- Wireless – Cisco Meraki, Aerohive
- Cloud – Azure Express Route
- Experienced with various LAN/Wan networking protocols.
- It would be great if you had various Networking Certifications.