‹ Back to search results
United Kingdom - London
- Leading a team of Engineers on site as they complete cable installations, ensuring the process meets client specifications and Quality Standards.
- Handling stock management including, materials required for installation and cost forecasting.
- Conducting Quality Reviews of Cabling prior to sign off to ensure they adhere to the best practices policy.
- Overseeing Site Drawings and updating throughout the project lifecycle.
- Meet with clients to confirm delivery pipeline and draw together Patching Schedules according to the project requirements.
- Perform Risk Assessments in accordance with Health and Safety measures in place to ensure procedures are being followed.
- Identifying opportunities for Profit Margin maximisation, accessing performance of installations vs forecasted performance.
- Work collaboratively with the Project Manager and Operations Manager to provide Progress Reports on site installations.