‹ Back to search results
Service Desk Team Leader
United Kingdom - Milton Keynes
Are you a service desk team leader?
Do you have experience managing a fast-paced team?
Do you enjoy technology and everything it brings?
Our client is on of the leading IT support services, with a vast portfolio of Professional and Managed Services who they help to succeed and transform – all with the help of their platforms and the power of the three Microsoft Clouds.
They pride themselves on the people who work with them, all likeminded individuals driven by a desire to deliver success for our clients.
Currently we’re looking for a Service Desk Team Leader to manage a team of service desk engineers, ensuring support tickets are responded to within agreed SLA's and engineers are mentored and developed.
Currently this role is remote, but post COVID this role will be based from the office in Milton Keynes.
Working with key stakeholders and business units, you are responsible for:
Ticket and Telephone – building relationships with customers, attending service reviews and ensuring the progression of allocated tickets within the team!
People – the overall performance of the team, identifying skill gaps within your team and working to upskill and fill those, you’ll also help with recruiting new members
Knowledge Base - maintaining your current technical knowledge, allocating time to understand and learn the technologies your team support to more detail. You will also own and develop the knowledge base for the team and the supported customer base, ensuring that knowledge is documented and shared and that Champions are created!
Process and Procedure - progressing major incidents, being the major incident manager, sending out regular updates and keeping the customer and the business informed on progress
Ideally you’ll have…
- Proven Experience in a Team Leader Role
- Proven Experience of Managing Teams of Technical Engineers
- Proven Experience of Developing and Implementing Individual Performance Plans
- Proven Experience in Recruitment and Selection
- Working as part of a wider service delivery function.
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive salary of £45k DOE
- Role based out of our Milton Keynes offices (currently working remotely)
- 25 days’ annual leave
- Multiple HIIT, general fitness, yoga and meditation classes run virtually each week! (In addition to other wellness events and other social activities...)
Like what you’ve read? Click on that ‘APPLY’ button or get in touch today – lets have a chat!