‹ Back to search results
Service Desk Analyst
United Kingdom - London
to £250.00 per Day
Service Desk Engineer required to join a digital security business on a mission to support financial institutions in keeping millions of customers safe online.
You will have proven customer facing support skills and play a key role as part of the IT Team dealing with incident resolution and providing guidance to end users. You will thrive on delivering exceptional customer service and be a true problem solver.
- To provide remote support and troubleshoot technical incidents
- Implement ITIL best practice in line with agreed SLAs.
- Work as part of a team to increase fix rate and decrease the numbers of tickets passed around.
- Ensure full compliance to all security policies, procedures, controls and agreed SLA’s.
- Rollout out of hardware & configuring mobile devices.
- Maintain an accurate and up-to-date knowledge base
- Perform system administration duties in a Windows Active Directory environment.
- Perform software installation and support.
- Perform network troubleshooting to isolate and diagnose common network problems.
- Process Movers, Leavers and Joiners IT processes including new user orientation.
- Support remote users
- 2+ years of Service Desk Experience
- Comfortable in an environment with 500+ users
- Experienced in an ITIL Environment
- Good technical support skillset including Active Directory, Windows, Office 365 and Zscaler
- Basic understanding of networking TCPIP, DNS, DHCP
- A continuous improvement mindset
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience working with Jira would be a bonus