‹ Back to search results
Service Delivery Manager
United Kingdom - London
Service Delivery Manager to join leading partner for the deployment of smart building solutions.
This role will see you leading a team across two data centre locations, taking full accountability for total customer satisfaction, and ensuring excellent service levels are maintained.
- Leading a motivated on site team to ensure standards and process are adhered to
- Delivering on all SLA and KPI’s
- Forecasting and resourcing to facilitate changes in support demand
- Documenting monthly and quarterly reports for monthly service reviews
- Developing and maintaining service process documentation
- Completing analysis of progress to ensure work is being executed in line with expectations
- Implementing service improvement plans.
- 3-4 years’ experience in IT Service Delivery
- Understanding of ITIL Methodologies
- Background in leading a technical service team
- Ability to compile monthly reports and progress documentation
- Confidence in conducting governance meetings
- Strong understanding of data centre technologies
- Extensive experience in change management