‹ Back to search results
Senior UI/Graphic Designer
Position: Snr. UI/Graphic Designer
- Are you a Senior UI/Graphic Designer?
- Do you have experience with Unity UI or other game engines?
- Do you have an interest or experience in VR, MR and AR technologies?
- If so, keep reading on!!
An award-winning company that works with VR, MR & AR Technologies are looking for a Snr. UI/Graphic Designer to come join their team and help develop the user interface for their latest technologies. You will be working with an array of different teams to produce some of the most realistic and immersive content.
What you will doing:
- Follow and help develop the artwork style, tools, techniques, and pipeline for the product.
- Produce prototypes & simulation ready optimised artwork that is suitable for VR.
- Working closely in a team to analyse the UI and UX requirements.
- Participate in agile methods in a multidisciplinary team.
- Engage in collective responsibility for maintaining a high-quality product.
Ideally, your skills & experience will include.
- Previous experience of UI / UX projects completed in a similar artist role, including experience working within and creation of style guides.
- A strong working knowledge of Unity UI.
- A deep understanding of 2D creation packages.
- 3D experience is desirable.
- A good working knowledge of various Graphic/UI design elements.
- Experience in adapting 3d artwork into accurate 2d.
- Up-to-date knowledge of the latest tools and techniques.
- An interest in VR, MR and AR.