‹ Back to search results
Senior Technical Product Manager - Fully remote
Portugal - lisbon
to £36K per Year
Our client is looking for an experienced IT Product Manager to join our growing team.
- Develop solid relationships and communicate with stakeholders, both product and customers, in order to shape strategy, present and prioritize needs.
- Lead product lifecycle strategy, planning and management efforts.
- Evaluate business, market, and technology trends to inform product strategy and proactively propose new solutions.
- Determine the internal and external contract resources and skills required for the product team to comply with the product roadmap.
- Ensure alignment and compliance with corporate, financial, and IT standards (e.g., architecture, compliance, security).
- Define, monitor, and communicate KPIs relevant to the product, in order to measure its performance and contribution to business goals and strategy.
- Constantly monitor and evaluate product performance and proactively suggest improvements in product performance.
- Contribute to the translation of business requirements into technical requirements.
- Establish roadmaps and launch plans that meet requirements and achieve business results.
- Guide the product engineering team to define the scope, planning and delivery of the work, applying established delivery methodologies (e.g. Agile methods) and best practices.
- Proactively identify and resolve locks to achieve product business objectives, including technical and resource challenges.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TEAM:
- Bachelor's degree and/or master’s degree in Computer Engineering (or similar);
- 3 to 5 years of professional experience as Product Manager.
- Experience in Saas will be valued.
- Ability to identify, prioritize and balance the priorities of various stakeholders.
- Experience and knowledge of project management, to manage various projects and meet the deadlines set.
- Experience in determining and supervising software development initiatives and estimating resource requirements.
- Excellent problem-solving capability, including experience in reusing data to solve software engineering problems.
- Understanding the needs of business partners and customers.
- Ability to discuss complex technical topics for various stakeholders, in a written and verbal way.
Our client is a native Contact Center as a Service (CCaaS) platform developed 100% in the cloud, with Integrated omnichannel and artificial intelligence solutions. The technology is characterized by guaranteeing the security and robustness of operations and reducing technological complexity in Contact Center management, Eliminating the barrier between people and technology.
Our clientP has been recognized by Deloitte Technology Fast 500 and Inc 5000 Fastest Growing Private Companies. Our employees enjoy a comprehensive benefits packages including paid vacation and holidays, professional reimbursement, medical, dental and vision coverage, plus many other perks.