‹ Back to search results
Senior Software Engineer - .Net/Azure
Sweden - Stockholm
to SEK720K per Year
Our Client is a super passionate and highly specialized software consultancy working on some of the country's best digital transformation projects.
They combine the best technology with the best engineers and consultants in the country and take pride in enabling major global brands to reach their digital goals.
They have a wealth of experience in the industry working at the highest level and allow their consultants to truly collaborate with their partners so they can guide, advise and deploy unique systems and applications that have a huge impact on their business.
As one of our Software Engineer Consultants, you'll gain experience some Developers could only dream of and work directly on the client site as an extension of their business/engineering team.
ESSENTIAL experienced needed:
- At least 3 years of commercial experience developing C# .NET web applications
- Strong Back End development - Full-stack knowledge is a bonus!
- Cloud experience with any of the top 3 - Azure, AWS or Google Cloud Platform
- Knowledge with Microservices OR REST/API's and general web services
- SQL or similar database technology
- Up to speed with Agile/Scrum methodology
Bonus points for the following skills:
- Consultancy experience
- Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment
- Container technologies such as Docker or Kubernetes
What you'll get in return!
- SEK 50k-60k per month
- 6 weeks annual vacation
- Pension package AND insurance package
- Fast Track to healthcare/Health insurance
- Monthly SL card (card for metro, bus, commuter train)
- Mobile Phone of your choice and covered monthly bills for voice and data
- Laptop Computer of your choice including peripheral devices needed
- All Internet and data usage at home covered
- Mileage compensation for car travel (when this is possible to charge your client)
- Certification test costs and similar
- Annual 5000 SEK for health Club, gym or similar access cards
- Competence development activities (according to the consultants' individual and annual development plan)