‹ Back to search results
Senior Quality Engineer
Poland - Warsaw
A Systems Quality Engineer is required to work for a global leader in the gaming industry. Alongside over 11,000 workers worldwide, the company is looking to attract the industry's finest talent, so you will be working on projects that matter with clever, enthusiastic people from diverse backgrounds.
- You will be held liable for team members scripts , including functional and automated
- You will be responsible for analysing test requirements , designing and executing
- You will be running API-related automated tests with SOAP-UI or JMETER.
- You will oversee all aspects of quality assurance to ensure quality goals are met.
- You will be a subject matter expert with in-depth understanding of the meaning of done.
- You will act as a mentor to fellow team members.
- You have 8-12 years of testing experience.
- You have worked with Blackbox/ Whitebox testing.
- You have experience testing software applications on PC,MAC and mobile devices.
- You have worked with Jira defect management software.
- You have utilised API testing tools such as SoapUPI , Jmeter or Postman.
- You are well-versed in a variety of technologies, including JAVA and SQL