‹ Back to search results
Senior QA Engineer
United Kingdom - London
to £750K per Year
Senior QA engineer needed to join leading Fintech business to support their continually scaling software.
The role is to further develop products and digital Ant solutions to expand client platforms and revolutionising a wide range of applications such as API powering mobiles, foreign exchange between international trading platforms, online payments, back-office systems whilst operating with quality assurance teams.
- Work thoroughly with developers, analysts, product owners to monitor and support quality assurance and software, development of test documents, procedures, and methods.
- Cooperating across a wide range of teams and maintain robust departmental relations.
- Ideally 5-6 years’ experience as an automated QA engineer with advanced skill of selenium testing that adhere to TDD and BDD practices
- Progressive understanding of QA methodologies and processes
- Expert in coding and software e.g., Java C++, C# and familiar with database systems such as PostgreSQL, Oracle, My SQL, SQL server
- Moderate experience in manual testing
- You will need strong capability in root cause analysis and advanced problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills
- Highly skilled engineer with an enthusiasm for software and technology
- A hunger for premium quality and understanding of QA within dynamics environments
- Precise attention to detail
- Ability to be a team player, eager to support your team, yet also operate highly independently.