‹ Back to search results
Senior Field Services Engineer
United Kingdom - Milton Keynes
Senior Field Service Engineer needed for an award-winning MSP who offers their services to clients all across Europe. You will be providing top-class support to various clients & maintaining the smooth operation of the clients network & infrastructure
Some of what you will be doing:
- Installing Hardware and Software.
- Managing Customer SLA’s and escalating when not aligned with project timelines.
- Providing Maintenance to client sites with reported break fix issues.
- Undertake another request when needed.
- Managing & helping with large scale projects
Your skills and experience will include:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Field Based Engineering.
- Experience working with SLAs to meet contractual agreements.
- Strong Understanding of MS Windows Server Technologies
- Strong Knowledge of Office 365 Administration, NAS and Storage Technologies
- Previous Experience providing support across multiple sites
- Experience with Routers and VPN Technologies
- Knowledge of VMware/Hyper-V Administration
- Experience and knowledge with Azure
- Experience with MDM – Intune