‹ Back to search results
United Kingdom - Dunstable
Fully Remote with Monthly Meet Up – Dunstable
Salary up to £70,000 + Benefits
- Are you a highly motivated software developer?
- Are you a microservices guru?
- Are you a .Net Core specialist?
I’m currently looking for a passionate Senior Developer who is looking for the next opportunity to really grow their career and contribute to a wide range of projects and fixing issues as they become known.
Working on a huge scale project, rebuilding a legacy intranet solution into an advanced, modernised .Net Core Microservices based sales platform.
You will be working alongside a like minded group of people who embrace challenges and work hard to find innovative solutions to problems.
Some of what you will be doing:
- Working with a self-organised agile team to deliver work in 2 week sprints and provide business value quickly.
- Fixing bugs while transitioning away from legacy systems into .Net Core Microservices.
- Keeping up to date with current technology and development trends.
- Working alongside the agile team to come up with vigorous architecture for ongoing projects.
A bit about you:
- .NET Core is essential.
- Knowledge in C#, MVC, Restful/Web API
- Microservices Architecture
- Experience with TSQL, Entity Framework & LINQ
- Strong use of TDD or BDD
- Azure DevOps
It would be great if you also had:
- Docker + Compose & Kubernetes.
- Elastic Stack
- Redis, NoSQL & other data store tech