‹ Back to search results
Senior Developer - Up to Â£70K
United Kingdom - Luton
Are you looking for an outstanding opportunity to further develop your career?
Great with .Net Core, Microservices & DevOps?
Ready for a challenge?
- You will be accountable for the development and support of new and existing solutions for the prioritised platform roadmap/ project portfolio.
- Provide technical leadership and support, including mentoring and guiding more junior members of the team.
- Provide technical expertise and technical code reviews ensuring consistency and quality and adherence to standards.
- Actively contribute to agile delivery ceremonies: stand ups, estimation and planning, review, retrospectives etc.
- Collaborate with technical architecture and peers to identify and agree the technical standards, frameworks, tooling and patterns for the enterprise solution adhering to industry standards and best practice.
- Identify, mitigate and resolve technical risks within the solution, ensuring any risks or issues are clearly communicated and managed.
- Senior level developer with experience working within an agile software delivery environment
- Significant experience developing and supporting applications using Microsoft .NET technologies including C#, ASP.NET Web Services and SQL Server.
- Professional experience designing and building solutions for deployment to AWS cloud platforms
- Experience of testing at multiple levels, including Test Driven Development (TDD) and Behaviour Driven Development (BDD).
- Experienced in the demands of technology delivery with good understanding of software engineering processes e.g. CI/CD, DevOps, Test Automation
It would be great if you also had:
- Degree or equivalent in Computer Science or Information Technology
- A background in eCommerce or commercial aviation
- Experience of using .NET Core
- Familiar with SDLC tools such as Jira, git, TeamCity, Octopus Deploy, ELK
- Exposed to organisation applying DevOps principles and understanding its impact
- Good understanding of synchronous and asynchronous messaging concepts