‹ Back to search results
Senior Data Consulting Analyst - Data Science
United Kingdom - Milton Keynes
to £60K per Year
Senior Consulting Analyst - Data Science, Strategy & Consultancy Team
Our client, who is the owner of some of the best property data assets in the UK, are hiring a Senior Consulting Analyst to join a team that already contains some of the best minds in the business.
WHAT TO EXPECT?
- You will be passionate about unlocking the power within our extensive and unrivalled property data assets to drive commercial success.
- You will understand that visualisation of data is of primary importance
- You will consider yourself to be a liberator of Data Science to deliver real value - it's not just there as a plaything. You will recognise how critical being part of a team is and form the essential bridge between the “data geeks” and their internal and external clients.
- Whilst you will not be an expert in Python or R, you will understand how data science can deliver return on investment for clients at levels they previously thought unattainable. Your wider attitude to mathematics and statistics will be in a similar vein.
- You will actively coach and support our operational and development teams, not to mention our sales teams where you will continually enable them to win. People will look to you for support and, you will be regarded as an expert in your field.
- You will assist Product Development, forming and refining new ideas and being pivotal in extracting visions from the clouds and placing them on the ground.
- You will be a formidable and unparalleled asset.
- Significant knowledge of UK property data would be a distinct advantage
- Technical knowledge covering one or all the following areas:
- A strong understanding of how mathematical, statistical, data science and analytical principles are applied in practice
- Ability to write SQL to a moderate level
- Visualisation (or business intelligence) solutions and or “train of thought” analysis tools
- Pre- and post-sales experience of data analysis projects with demonstrable success
- Excellent visualisation, and communication skills – being an advanced user of spreadsheets and presentational tools
- An ability to maintain, develop and when required lead relationships with all team members at all levels