‹ Back to search results
Senior Client Partner UK
United Kingdom - London
to £85K per Year
Role: Senior Client Partner
Location: Remote UK
Salary: £80,000 + 70% OTE uncapped
I am currently partnered with an extremely exciting scale-up organisation embedded in the rapidly growing E-Commerce data and information space. This company is growing from strength to strength, especially in their sales function so they are looking to onboard a number of bright, analytical and tenacious sales professionals that are committed to contributing to a fantastic culture and embracing their journey in being market leaders in the e-retail and omnichannel analytics.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in building strong successful sales results and will show a strong interest in analytics and data. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to progress their career with a forward-thinking and disruptive organisation with a vested interest in developing its people.
- Help define the sales development strategy in partnership with the VP of sales
- Be entrepreneurial in identifying new business opportunities to develop a new client base in the UK and EMEA region.
- Ensuring that you are contributing to their international expansion with their existing customer base.
- Be able to build strong rapport with C-suite and VP level decision makers, to be consultative, strategic and adding value to their business.
- To confidently pitch and host demonstrations to these key decision makers.
Skills and Qualifications
- Have proven experience in B2B SaaS sales
- To have operated in a FMCG market
- To be structured and organised in your processes
- Have strong negotiation and influencing skills
- Have the ability to work in a fast-moving, fast growing organisation
- Driven by targets, progression, and success