‹ Back to search results
Senior Character Rigger
United Kingdom - Nationwide
to £75K per Year
- Do you have experience of working within Maya and Python?
- Do you want to work in an environment where you are pushing the parameters of technology to the next level?
If yes to all, then please read on!
We are looking for an experienced Senior Rigger who will be working at the forefront of the industry, setting a standard to help bring forward a new era of digital humanisation. Your task will be to expand on your knowledge of Maya and Python to develop, test, deploy, operate and support the rigging and tooling solutions required to implement the creative vision for this cutting edge real time 3D digital human technology project.
Location, Remote Working and Salary:
- Fully Remote within the UK and 2 trips a year to a beautiful European destination
- Salary up to £65,000 per annum, 10% bonus
- Strong background of working within Maya (4+ years)
- Deep understanding of Python or Mel scripting
- Proven track record of the rigging principles
- Knowledge of complex deformation models and the rigging pipeline
- Fluent in English both written and spoken
- A detailed portfolio showcasing your work
- Experience of working in a game engine (Unity or Unreal)
- Understands and can use C++ to a competent level
- Has run a live product with regular updates
No company has come this close to bridging the gap between the virtual and real world! Using real time 3D digital human technology, they are are making a serious impact in the healthcare and retail sector doing things we thought would never be possible.