‹ Back to search results
Senior Business Analyst
United Kingdom - London
Senior Business Analyst required to join a UK based housing company backed by one of the largest real estate investment firms.
You will be the vital link between the IT capacity and business objectives while ensuring the completion of support and business analysis tasks. You will be part of the customer business systems team and you will be responsible for delivering continuous development and improvement by working with tech partners and internal teams.
Some of what you will be doing:
- Carrying out Incident Management and Problem Management
- Reviewing ‘As-Is’ business processes and developing To-Be processes
- Defining business requirements and configuration specifications
- Performing data configuration system changes
- Implementing reporting and alerting requirements
- Testing for software improvements or major system upgrades, including the development of test plans and test cases
- Ensure that governance processes and procedures (aligned to ITIL and Prince 2) are adhered to
- Working with business owners to produce documentation to support the implementation of changes and contributing to the content for user training
- Ensuring on-going integrity of data
- Managing the implementation of business change and system changes as required
- Documenting outsourced processes to a very detailed level
- Perform data entry and configuration in accordance with the seasonal requirements of the business.
- Safeguarding on-going integrity of data
- Bachelors degree
- Knowledge of IDEB Business Analysis techniques
- Prince2 Project management
- Microsoft applications