‹ Back to search results
Senior Backend QA Automation Engineer
Germany - Berlin
Senior Backend QA Automation Engineer to join a leading game developer within their newly formed QA Engineering Department, focusing on software quality and QA craft development.
You will be passionate about gaming with an understanding of the industry and gaming trends. You will be responsible for the shared game backend platform, working on cross team projects, sharing knowledge and experience in automated testing, to ensure releases go smoothly and improving product quality.
- Implementing the QA automation strategy to improve software quality
- Extending End-to-End and Integration Testing for backend APIs
- Defining test strategies and regression testing
- Collaborating with development teams supporting overall software quality
- Ideally 7+ years of experience as a QA Test Engineer or similar role within the game industry
- Experience testing in a microservice environment
- Strong knowledge with functional programming and the Elixir ecosystem (ExUnit, Phoenic, Ecto)
- Strong track record with automated End-to-End testing of backend systems
- Experience with CI pipelines driven by TeamCity and Docker