‹ Back to search results
Senior Angular Developer - Fully Remote
United Kingdom - London
to £80K per Year
- Are you an up and coming Angular Developer & ninja of front-end?
- Want to work with a super cool FinTech that’s changing the industry?
- Want to work remote within a very smart & super collaborative engineering team?
- Keen to build smart composite UI and have ownership of your work?
- A “growth mindset” and a big desire to learn and solve genuine problems
- Credible experience working with Angular OR similar frameworks such as Vue
- Knowledge/awareness of common front-end design patterns
- Working in an Agile SCRUM team, creating clean code AND good tests
- C#, React, Vue or Cloud experiences such as AWS, Azure or GCP
- Previous remote working experience
- Finance background
The company and its goal:
The combination is simple. Combine founders from Goldman Sachs + JP Morgan, a record £17M investment, state of the art engineering & technology, and you create a next-generation platform that makes investing accessible to the everyday person, with substantially lower fees & better ethics!
What you're looking at is a new Fintech/Wealth Management company that provides scalable, low cost and highly customised investment services that would otherwise be reserved for high net-worth individuals.
Having spent the past 3 years meticulously building an incredible development team the business has not stopped growing.
As an Angular Developer, you can expect:
A great user experience is crucial to brand identity and so Angular is the front-end of choice and has been invested in heavily. Development in this area has been accelerated and fine-tuned and a core focus will be around building a “composite UI” similar to the likes of Amazon, working in harmony with a micro-services architecture.
- A very smart team of 17 hand-picked elite software engineers + product specialist from a mix of industries
- An environment that breeds creativity, smart problem with a BIG emphasis on team collaboration and NOT suffering in silence. No matter how small the idea – share it!
- You will learn the Angular framework, Typescript, Ionic, frontend testing, NgRx, RxJS, Azure DevOps, Scrum, and all the patterns and practices that are needed to create modern web applications.
- You'll have the opportunity to skill-up on other areas of the tech stack including C# and cloud architecture patterns.
- To design, build and support the next generation of a highly unique investment platform/website, Ionic mobile app and associated micro-services and composite UI services
- Work full lifecycle and be accountable for your code. Testing it properly because we don’t “chuck code out the door”. Never.
- Bring the UI to life combining a rich user experience with the speed and agility that a Fintech platform needs
- Access to whatever tools you need to make you productive and efficient in your job
- A hands-on CTO who is incredibly knowable, down to earth, friendly and close to the dev’ team and very much a trusted and respected leader, NOT “taskmaster”
- You're trusted to manage your own work schedule and in return, you are expected to be efficient, productive and of course, creative.
- More junior members will work closely with colleagues via a dedicated buddy system
How the team deliver code;
- A fine-tuned Agile scrum team who eat, sleep and breath quality code and good testing!
- 2-week sprints, daily stand-ups, Poker planning, unit tests/TDD, Code Reviews, Continuous Integration
Technology & Tools used in the TEAM
- Angular7/8>, HTML5, CSS3, Ionic, Sketch, Invision, Adobe Creative Suite
- C# v5, coupled with MVC, .Net Core, SQL & Microservices
- Azure (app services, functions, SQL databases, Data Factory, Logic apps and more)
- Visual Studio, GIT, NPM, Xunit, Moq, Selenium and more
- Salary £60,000 - £80,000 - depending on your experience
- pension, 25 days holiday
Like what you've read? Click that 'Apply' button and lets have a chat!