‹ Back to search results
Senior .Net Developer
United Kingdom - Luton
to £70K per Year
Senior .Net Developer > WPF & back-end systems
Remote: Yes, until Jan/Feb 2021
Location: Luton. Free parking. Free train shuttle. Direct links from London in 1 hour.
Salary: £60-70k + bonus
Benefits: 50% rail discount, 10% on target bonus, share scheme, 7% pension, 25 days holiday + option to buy and sell, plus an extensive flexible benefits scheme (add things such as income protection, etc).
- Are you a Senior .NET Developer with strong C# and WPF skills?
- Have an appetite for complex systems?
- Keen to work on .NET applications that support over 100M annual users at peak?
- Want the autonomy to work independently and directly see your impact on the business?
- .Net, C#, WPF, SQL
- Ideally, you'll be proficient with WCF & SOAP and perhaps know a thing or two about REST
The Company & Culture:
Voted Britain’s Most Admired Company in its sector for the 2nd year running, this £multi-billion business is the largest of its type in the UK & Europe.
When it comes to innovation and scale few companies compare. Their platforms are used by over 100 million people across 40 countries and they lead the industry in digital, data, web, engineering and ops innovation.
They offer a very unique culture where communication and collaboration is the done thing, where ideas and opinions and strongly welcomed, and innovation is the driving force. You can expect transparency, support, recognition and genuine progression, particularly towards Solution/Enterprise Architect.
What you can expect:
- A small and unique team working on approximately 50 highly complex revenue management systems which form part of one of the most critical business areas possible.
- Work that greatly effects the company, where your impact is seen almost immediately. This team's work can increase profit by as much as 10-15%, which when you consider pre-Covid profit was £450 million, is a huge ammount!
- A business that has a very unique "family like" culture, spurred on by innovation & collaboration who are always trying to innovate and have been for the last 20+ years.
- Ability to truly work on the full SDLC and fully own your work and projects.
- Collaborate with wider technology and development teams operating an Agile environment, typically Scrum, Kanban and DevOps.
- EXPERIENCED- You're a Senior .NET Developer, at home working on complex Back End systems running WPF.
- WISE - Able to draw on your past experience and "lessons learned" in order to help yourself & others
- ADAPTABLE- you naturally provide ideas on how to engineer solutions to complex problems
- RESILIENT- set-backs don't phase you & you focus on long term and short term goals - in it for the long run!