‹ Back to search results
Security / Network Engineer
United Kingdom - l
to £450.00 per Day
Position: Security / Network Engineer
Location: Remote (occasional travel)
Contract: 12 Months Initially
Day Rate: £450 Inside IR35
Please Note SC Clearance is required.
Security / Network Engineer needed for a British Energy Company. In this role, you will help maintain/support the IT environments & will be the point of contact for security troubleshooting and product feature implantation.
Ideally, your skills and experience will include:
- Knowledge of Operations/Perimeter Security environments and technologies, including Firewalls, Proxies, DLP and PKI;
- An understanding of cloud security AWS/AZURE
- Knowledge of ISO 27001
- Ability to articulate the different forms of threats and vulnerabilities to a range of information systems and assets (including industrial control systems).
- Ability to translate technical security concepts and threats into business language and impact and apply pragmatic consultative approach to find the right solution for the business.
- Hold the following: CISSP or CCSP, and AWS Security Specialty (AWS Cloud Practitioner) or Certified MS Azure Infrastructure and Deployment
- Certified AWS Foundation Architect / Developer or Operations