‹ Back to search results
SAP / ABAP Developer (Hana / Fiori) - 12+ months - REMOTE €475/day
Belgium - Brussels
to £475.00 per Day
SAP Developer – 12 – 36 months (Brussels) – REMOTE €475/day
SAP Developer required for our Client within the banking sector. Will require experience across treasury, accounting, budget, G/L account, income, VAT, financial year transition, SAP Platform upgrade (OSS notes) and specific ones like interfaces with other internal systems (ABAC WorkFlow, Assets), Legal Entity/Bank Account validation, Mass Payment facility.
• Analysis of user / functional requirements.
• Translating functional requirements into technical specifications. Technical Analysis.
• Technical design.
• Implementation of SOA webservices
• Testing (unit testing and integration testing), validation of solutions.
• Documentation (technical and functional) including documentation for the support team.
- ABAP : Objects, Workbench, Performance Tuning, BAPI
- SOA Web Services
- SAP Hana
- SAP Fiori.
Additional experience is required with one (or more) of the following:
- Expertise in traditional SAP ERP development, integration and test tools like ABAP, ABAP Objects, ABAP WorkBench, ABAP performance tuning, Dynpro, SQL Trace, RFC, iDoc/ALE, BAPI, SAP Workflow, testing with eCATT and within Solution Manager.
- SAP Smartforms.
- Expertise in non-traditional SAP development, integration and test tools like SAP NetWeaver, SAP Web AS, SAP Process Integration (PI), SAP J2EE, Java Web DynPro, WSDL, Web services, XML.
- SOA expertise with the SAP SOA solution (SAP Composition Environment), SAP PI, and with Web Services development in SAP.
- Expertise with SAP Fiori and SAP Hana