‹ Back to search results
United Kingdom - London
A Salesforce Developer opportunity has opened at an innovative start-up company. This ground-breaking company is monetizing media and disrupting the industry as we know it
This business has had an agency build out their Salesforce platform, which now needs to be majorly expanded and adapted to truly meet the needs of this growing business.
This role is remote and available UK-wide, but it would be great if you could visit the London office on occasion.
Some of what you will be doing:
- Working with the Product Owner of Salesforce to validate requirements
- Building upon classes and triggers to develop salesforce to further support the organisations needs
- Collaborating with other developers to facilitate cross-platform integration
- Maintaining code and test documentation for salesforce
Ideally, your skills and experience will include:
- Previous experience with Salesforce development
- A deep knowledge of API’s
- A clear communicator; verbal and written
- Previous experience writing Apex classes & triggers
- Strong time management and a structured work mentality
- Passionate about improving programs and systems
It would be great if you also had:
- Salesforce platform developer certificates
- A good understanding of PHP and/or node.js is beneficial
- Previous experience with data warehouses such as Redshift or Amazon Athena
- A strong sense of comradery and the ability to work within a team or on your own.