‹ Back to search results
Sales Development Representative
United Kingdom - London
Role: Sales Development Representative
Salary: £50,000 + £15,000 OTE
I’m currently partnered with a rapidly growing, ambitious start-up organisation that is striving to make messaging as open as emails. My client is looking to bring on board several bright, inquisitive, and driven German or French speaking Sales Development Representatives that are hungry to learn and develop their market knowledge to progress rapidly within the business.
The ideal candidate will have strong track record of delivering high quality client engagement, being organised, and dealing with high levels of interaction via call, email, and social media. This is a great opportunity to progress your career and work with a diverse and collaborative team within an exciting growing business.
- Effectively manage inbound lead flow as well as executing outbound prospecting initiatives
- Conduct high-level discovery conversations in target accounts
- Meet or exceed SDR sourced Sales Accepted Leads (SAL) volume targets
- Collaborate with and leverage teammates to develop targeted lists, call strategies, and messaging to drive opportunities
- Utilise business and industry knowledge to research accounts, identify key players, generate interest, create/identify compelling events, and develop accounts
- To be diligent in documenting process to ensure collaboration within the sales team.
- Work in collaboration with Marketing to drive attendance at regional marketing events
- Attend events to engage with participants identify opportunities, and to schedule meetings
Skills and Qualifications:
- Fluency in spoken and written German or French. Globally we require excellent written and spoken English which is our company language
- Previous tech industry experience or experience in sales development, marketing and/or sales is a preferable but not essential.
- Positive and energetic phone skills together with excellent listening skills
- A track record of successful, credible achievements - you're a natural self-starter, with a desire to grow and win
- An interest in technology, in particular privacy focused and open source
- Proficient in using a CRM and LinkedIn