‹ Back to search results
Sales Development Representative
United Kingdom - London
to £50K per Year
Role: Sales Development Representative
Location: Richmond Upon Thames
Salary: £40,000 + £10,000 (uncapped)
I am currently partnered with an extremely ambitious, rapidly expanding organisation that has recently been included in the Financial Times 2021 top 1000 Fastest Growing Companies in Europe. This company have a multi software solution that is embedded in the ever growing, ever expanding world of E-commerce, this company are growing from strength to strength, so is looking to onboard multiple intelligent, hungry and success driven sales individuals that are looking to springboard their career and progress.
The ideal candidate will have SDR experience and a great interest and experience in the E-commerce sector. For the right person this is an incredible opportunity to drive your career in a young, dynamic forward-thinking and disruptive organisation.
- To qualify sales opportunities through researching targeted companies
- Conduct outbound calls and delivering high quality new business opportunities
- Demonstrate the value of the business’ products and services
- Manage a high volume of leads to build pipeline accurately and efficiently
- Schedule appointments for deep dive calls or demonstrations executive sales team
- To be proactive with various marketing campaigns, to create a pipeline of opportunity
- To strive to continuously develop sales and technology skills
- Be an ambassador for the company
- To be a driven to be the best you can be and strive to be a winner
- Experience in working with a dynamic collaborative but competitive team
- Have the 1-3 years’ experience in an outbound calling role and demonstrate excellent phone and written communication for crafting strategic outreach
- Adaptive in creating new processes and discover new ways to approach your day-to-day and use data to build scalable, effective campaigns.
- Desire to grow and be promoted into a closing role.