‹ Back to search results
QA Test Engineer
United Kingdom - London
to £40K per Year
Position: QA Test Engineer
Salary: £40,000 DOE
QA Test Engineer needed to join an exciting technology company specializing in developing solutions within the healthcare industry.
Some of what you will be doing:
- You will own the preparation and execution of manual, Performance, Security, UAT, and Regression across a range of platforms.
- Take ownership of all documentation such as QA Templates/lessons learned etc.
- Take ownership of Bugs reporting, triage, tracking the progress of fixes, and retesting/confirmation of implemented fixes.
- Share your knowledge - Provide guidance as and when required, by sharing QA best practices outside of the QA team.
Ideally, your skills & experience will include:
- 3 years of experience working in software QA.
- Excellent understanding of tools, processes (JIRA / Testrail) & QA Methodologies.
- Experienced in writing well structure test plans & cases.
- Being able to work on your own.
- Some experience with Automation would be advantageous.