‹ Back to search results
United Kingdom - London
to £35K per Year
Position: QA Engineer
About the Role
An award-winning company that works with VR are looking for a QA Engineer with an enthusiastic professional approach to join their team. You will work closely the QA Lead to execute test cases and help develop automation scripts to improve the efficiency of the QA Effort.
What you will be doing:
- Working independently and as part of the team on a variety of testing techniques
- Follow and correctly execute test cases and other documentation during the later stages of the product lifecycle.
- Help create automation scripts to streamline the QA effort.
- Performing defect repots & report test progress
- You will be involved in the agile development.
- Engage in collective responsibility for maintaining a high-quality product.
A bit about you:
- Experienced in performing Test plans, test cases & scripts to a high level
- 3 years of QA Experience.
- 1 year of automation testing
- Experienced performing defect repots & report test progress
- Enthusiastic about new technologies
- Experienced working in an Agile Methodology