‹ Back to search results
Project Manager ( Infrastructure / Technology)
United Kingdom - London
to £550.00 per Day
CWT Project Manager needed to join one of the UK's fastest growing private technology firms, an expert in data centre infrastructure that has helped many organisations during the global pandemic, including substantial assistance to the NHS.
In this role you will work as part of the WTS Corporate Workplace Technology team where you will be responsible for initiating and implementing technical projects.
- You will be responsible for overseeing all parts of the technology project lifecycle, including scope and development, financial budgeting, and frequent project status reporting.
- You will manage agile delivery teams following conventional agile methodology.
- You will use Atlassian JIRA tool to create and maintain Kanban boards
- You will be the single point of contact for project-level concerns and questions.
- You will be responsible for engaging and managing cross-functional teams such as structure cabling, data network, and Wi-Fi.
- You have 5+ years business experience including management of technical projects
- You have a proven track record of project management success, including certifications such as PMP, Prince 2, Agile, or Sig Sigma
- You have worked with a variety of infrastructure technologies including virtual computing, networks, and wireless technology
- You are a self-sufficient worker who can deal with new directions and a changing work environment.
- You are a true leader with the ability to motivate team members to achieve excellence