United Kingdom - Durham
Fully Remote/1 Day in Durham Office Per Month
Up to £60,000 Dependant on Experience
Project Manager to join the UK’s leading Software Solutions within the Finance Sector, focusing on the delivery of bespoke software to large Banking Firms.
The ideal candidate would present a strong portfolio of Project Management paired with experience working within a large and complex ecosystem.
Some of what you will be doing:
- Mitigating any risks, problems or changes within the business
- Communicating with stakeholders and 3rd party suppliers on project progress
- Monitoring the cost and schedule performance, collating into a report to present to the board.
- Managing large complex projects across the north east region.
- Leading the planning and budgeting across all projects.
- Building relationships with senior stakeholders.
Ideally, your skills and experience will include:
- Prince 2, PMP or Project Management Equivalent Certification.
- Experience Supporting or working within a Governance Framework.
- Experience managing IT Projects.
It would be great if you also had:
- Experience within the Finance or Banking Industry.
- Experience managing Software Projects.