‹ Back to search results
United Kingdom - Buckinghamshire
- Heavy focus on representing the end user
- Procure and sustain working knowledge of how the solutions are used to guarantee features functions and products are provided with a continual user-friendly experience.
- Discovering and analysing customer needs by working with internal and external stakeholders
- Engaging stakeholders across development to collect feedback and expectations, and validate new functionality
- Shaping hardware and software solutions
- Accurately translating product managers and the R&D teams work into comprehensive user stories with crystal clear acceptance criteria and non-functional user acceptance expectations.
- Managing the product backlog proactively.
- User acceptance testing
- Bridge the gap between stakeholders and the R&D team and confidently communicating any variations of the customer’s plan
- Creating practical solutions
- At least 3 years’ experience working with Agile teams as a product owner
- Working with cross-functional teams
- Jira and Confluence
- Certified Scrum Product Owner
- Hardware and software solutions