‹ Back to search results
United Kingdom - Chicago
to £130K per Year
Role: Product Manager
Location: Chicago, IL (Hybrid Model)
Salary: up to $170,000
I am working exclusively with one of the world’s top consulting firms in their search for a Product Manager for their in-house software development innovation hub. This is a key growth area for the client and the team is expected to grow rapidly over the next few years. The successful applicant will have the opportunity to be at the forefront of this business’ innovation capabilities and be a key player in the continued development of the product management function.
The post-holder will bring together technical and market knowledge to deliver software that is aligned with business objectives. They will also play a leadership role, actively contributing to data strategy design while also collaborating closely with key stakeholders throughout the organisation. They will take ownership of the vision, strategy and positioning of the software product, working closely with practice leadership in the process.
In addition to the Product Planning and Leadership aspects of the role, the successful candidate will lead internal and external technical development teams. Expertise and experience in Agile methodology and the ability to lead effective, scrums ceremonies will be essential.
While this position in within a consulting environment, it is not a consulting role.
· Passion for delivering high-impact business results in a fast-paced, evolving environment
· Experience working in a start-up/highly entrepreneurial setting
· Superb collaboration and communication skillset
· Highly tuned analytical and problem-solving capabilities
· Able to absorb and interpret highly technical information
· Good understanding of modern design and development principles and practices
· 3-5 years Software Product Management experience
· Experience in the development, scale-up and commercialisation of B2B enterprise software products
· Adept at using Agile methodologies for software development including appreciation of engineering processes
· Understanding of the full Software Development Lifecycle
Please fee free to reach out if you have any questions on this opportunity.
I look forward to hearing from you.